How did you mentally ill robots get diagnosed...

how did you mentally ill robots get diagnosed? a week ago I went to the hospital complaining of hallucinations and they said I had anxiety and insomnia.
how does anyone end up in the mental ward?
how do people get BPD and schizoaffective?
I'm kind of psychotic in so many ways but I never meet the clinical criteria and I just want to know how it happens to you.

Attached: duck2.png (446x446, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nekhbet.leary.csoft.net/biocomputer.pdf
art.cmu.edu/people/charlie-white/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Let's do a quick test:

* which of these characters do you identify with?
* how many things wrong in this scene can you identify?

Attached: 2cgj3hc.jpg (1600x944, 200K)

I can pay for treatment but the fact is it's all mental fortitude testing and name-calling until I submit to negativite traits of diagnosis in the form of conviction. You either understand or you don't.

that just reminds me of when a bunch of people visit someone dying in a hospital. they act normal in a way like they don't fully accept that the person's dying.
it's just weird to see people acting kind of normal when there's something seriously wrong with someone.

Does viewing this image change how you viewed the previous scene?

Attached: milk-alien-wtf.jpg (1600x951, 251K)

what are negative traits?

it's just another group of people ignoring an abomination. if you're fucked up then you're fucked up and that' all there is to it.
no picture would make me feel any different about it

>abomination
So are you identifying with the "abomination" and not with any of the humans?

If so, do you still identify with the "abomination" when he is involved in sexual activity?

Attached: fantasymed.jpg (665x399, 52K)

what kind of fucked up games are you trying to play with maybe mentally ill duck user?

I don't identify with anything but me. I've never posted about this but in 2015 I smoked weed with a about 800mg DXM and me was all that was left.
I was never really the same again but I didn't act any different, at least not for years

Everyone on this board is mentally ill. Some of us have more insight into our sickness than others (through experience or training) and can offer help.

I'm just trying to understand the OP's mental state by seeing how they respond to amusing images showing characters interacting.

Attached: herplacemed.jpg (400x241, 22K)

it doesn't really matter to me. I love the attention. I like attention at a sub-clinical level. if I demanded the kind of attention that I'd like to have I would have ended up in a ward

nigga you're insane lmao

>Everyone on this board is mentally ill
but robots are special with special psychosis. I don't really understand most of their disorders. when I go to the BPD threads I never learn anything about myself.

Diagnosed with nothing at the moment but throughout my entire childhood people suspected that I had autism, but none of the official shrinks and doctors could confirm or validate this.

mum gave me ritalin for ADD that's why i'm only
5'4

at least for autism you don't have to worry about it getting worse when you are an adult.

If you aren't identifying with anything besides yourself, that is a tough position to be in.

Have you considered pretending to be human? To play the game (which you just lost), and try to fit in with everyone else? You might find the rewards you desire aren't that difficult to achieve after all.

For advice on pretending to be a human, before he went insane (as a result of experiments with LDS) and dedicated his life to working with dolphins (which he viewed as the Earth Coonicendence Control Officers; and now I've pointed you down the path to ruin the game ECCO the Dolphin) Dr John Cunningham Lilly wrote a book on how to totally replace a personality with a constructed one. I'm suggesting that you do this; that you construct a mask to appear human, and use it when interacting with humans.

Here is the book: nekhbet.leary.csoft.net/biocomputer.pdf

Attached: sherrimed+censored.jpg (665x399, 65K)

I've never thought about personality and stuff. people always say "live your life" and that's what I do. but I'm kind of psychotic, maybe

could you please post more cool duck drawings?
Do you take drugs, do you have sex regularly?

but that has nothing to do with my mental issues. that has nothing to do with why I stare off into space for an hour. that can happen while in sober for a week or while I'm tripping on huge doses with weed.
I wish there was more science behind whatever disorders I have for me to read.

medpub is a good source if you know what disorder you're looking for fren
now please post another duck

another duck just for you

Attached: Untitled.png (1421x837, 40K)

fuck yeah thank you
gonna go to sleep see ya later duckbro

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

WHAT THE HELL IS THAT THING
PLEASE TELL ME IT'S NOT A REAL PERSON AND JUST A HORRIBLE PUPPET OR SOMETHING
I'M FUCKING SHOCKED RIGHT NOW
I'M HORRIFIED
PLEASE MAKE IT STOP

Attached: kch5uyzzqaw01.png (644x561, 131K)

Did you start browsing recently?
I'm genuinely just curious, because I've been seeing that photoshoot posted on Jow Forums since I was like, 14.

art.cmu.edu/people/charlie-white/

Yes I have been here for like 2 or 3 years so I'm still a newfag but although I have seen a lot of fucked up shit anything feels so "wrong" as those pics. I don't know, it just has a lot of negative energy or something.

Attached: 1557410438680.png (1925x1077, 1.44M)

It's just an art project. The weird mutant is supposed to be an embodiment of vulnerability.

growing up, my mom had me going to psychologists all the time trying to get me diagnosed because my folks agreed that i wasn't normal. I got ADD in 2nd grade, clinical depression in 5th, and Asperger's in 8th grade

It's not just the mutant; the longer you look at all of the pictures, the more "wrong" things you notice. It's kind of amazing.

op here if any of you know something similar to me. I battle a lot of delusional thoughts all day. it's been like that all my life but I'm worried that it might get worse to the point that I'm crazy and the delusions are like how people hear voices.
the reason I worry is because I accidentally withdrew from society 3 years ago so I might end up crazy. it's like the schizoid people but for me I withdrew because I'm always afraid

I'm glad someone else feels the same. Those pics have something really bad within. We need blessed images to deal with this weird shit.

Attached: 1556197209965.jpg (225x225, 12K)

>an embodiment of vulnerability
I have vulnerability from ocd and mental illness but it just leaves me alone on a computer

More blessed pics. I'm still scared tho.

Attached: 155761408731.jpg (576x768, 137K)

Speaking as the person who posted them in the first place; if you are new enough to Jow Forums that those pictures disturb you, you should leave and never return. You still have hope.

The rest of us will be trying to figure out what is up with the skin in the party picture, or counting arms in the milk picture and descending into madness.

>how does anyone end up in the mental ward?
Idk, but somehow I was there for 2 months only be diagnosed with a fake ass illness like bipolar (ok maybe it's not fake but I'm still not even sure what it is). Before going to the mental hospital I wasn't even too bad, just not sleeping and having delusional thoughts. Once I was at the hospital is when weird shit started happening. Supernatural occurrences, communicating with God, severe memory loss and acting like a crazed animal. I slowly started to go off the meds they gave me which caused me to go back to normal and now I'm completely off meds, thank God.

what would happen with bipolar disorder if you just don't tell anybody about your delusions because of the whole "hide your power level" meme