Got cock blocked by my dad

>Be at dad's doctors appointment
>He was just released from hospital following stroke
>nurse looks cute and keeps making eye contact with me and smiling
>tells me I look cute and how it's nice that I came to help my dad
>just as I'm about to ask for her phone number
>Dad "heee lives with mee."
>whatthefuck,exe
>I try to save it "naw, my old man lives with me until we can get him place of his own"
>too late.
>she looks uninterested...
>but she did give me her number at the end of the appointment, but I know I've got no chance now lol

Attached: 65f3c2721b2d4ba820e194f2366ed6e7b89b46687c5fc12e8089ced6902d1b07_1.jpg.jpg (750x557, 75K)

You might be able to redeem it if you have a quality job / making good money. Otherwise, it could be over. Better luck next time.

yea you're dads a fucking faggot for that one. i would've knocked him the fuck out on the spot.

I do have an okay job, I make decent money.

so was your plan to lie about your life to her and fuck at her place when you got her number?

If he wouldn't have had a stroke, I would've fucking clocked him as well. She was fucking cute though! God damn it old man, just because I lend you a couch doesn't mean you can say shit like that

I'd have done the same exact thing to my son if he was still living with me. Maybe motivate that fucker to move out so I can fap in my own kitchen like I've been waiting 20 goddamn fucking years to do.

Actually no, I do not live with my father, he lives with me. After his stroke I had to take him in temporarily.

did you read "had a stroke"
He is living with me temporarily until we get him home care for his place.

That's what I said to the girls that I took home to my parents' house before I got my own

So text her and arrange a date. If she doesn't respond, no big deal. Move on to the next opportunity.

Logically, it could be a good financial move to save up good money while you're still living with your parents. Nothing to be ashamed of there, in my opinion.

I don't know how many fucking times I can say this, he had a stroke, and lives with me. My name is on the lease, not his. This is a stereotype that pisses me off lol.

Also yeah, I have enough money boss to take her on a date.

Alright, I already love this dad of yours in a non homo way. I hope when I grow up, I can troll my kids like this too.

Attached: laugh.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

Lol, it's sad though. I get if he were living with you, but my dad, even post stroke is still a top-tier shit poster. Gotta love him, but can't wait to kick him out.

Well if OP's dad lives long enough, OP may never have kids to pass this trolling tradition to

>Well if OP's dad lives long enough, OP may never have kids to pass this trolling tradition to

not if he doesn't live with me anymore ;)

redd..it is the other way normie

No problem, man.

As a separate note, I think the stereotype of living with parents is only bad if the kid is a freeloader / lazy.

I agree. But it's so funny to see how many people jump to the conclusion that I live with him. My mom and him are divorced, she doesn't care, so I was his only option.

if he were a real mensch, he would have an apartment for his dad already, be paying for it, and be visiting him regularly to take care of him. Maybe then, his dad would be calling up his old golf buddies to hook him up with one of their daughters.

you do know that I work full time right? I couldn't possibly pay for my dad's way.

Nah. It's much easier to take care of someone in the same house.

the reason she lost interest is because you lied... you should have just not cared... idiot...

I did not lie user. He had a stroke and stays with me until we can get him home care at his place, insurance has yet to be billed.