Who else here /trueneet/?

Who else here /trueneet/?
I've been NEET for two years now, the best way to live.
Want to talk to other NEETs? /5TQ2hE

Oh also.. a couple of anons were posting my insta here a couple of weeks ago and I got alot of DMs about it. Well no, I didn't self post them but I do lurk here alot and talk to alot of you guis so ~

Attached: 1534488134958.png (752x594, 95K)

yeahyeahyeaheahaeeyeheayeaheaheaheayeheyaeh

Attached: ggz.jpg (960x800, 230K)

how do you fund your neet lifestyle? Genuinely curious

how do i know if im true neet?

Attached: 1558184724479.png (657x527, 46K)

TRUE-NEET TIER:
Unavailable because of illness or disability: This category includes all young people who are not seeking employment or are not available to start a job within 2 weeks because of illness or disability. This group includes those who need more social support because the nature of their illness or disability means they cannot carry out paid work.

Unavailable because of family responsibilities: This group includes those who are not seeking work or who are not available to start a new job because they are caring for children or incapacitated adults or have other less specific family responsibilities. Young people in this group are a mix of the vulnerable and nonvulnerable; some are not able to participate in the labor market because they cannot afford to pay for care for their child or adult family member, whereas others voluntarily withdraw from the labor market or education to take up family responsibilities.

Discouraged workers: This group encompasses all young people who have stopped searching for work because they believe that there are no job opportunities for them. They are mostly vulnerable young people at high risk of social exclusion who are very likely to experience poor employment outcomes over the course of their working lives and are at high risk of lifelong disengagement.

Other inactive: This group contains all NEETs whose reasons for being NEET do not fall into any of the previous six categories. This group is a statistical residual category made up of those who did not specify any reason for their NEET status. It is likely to be an extremely heterogeneous mix that includes people at all extremes of the spectrum of vulnerability: the most vulnerable, the difficult to reach, those at risk of being deeply alienated, the most privileged, and those who are holding out for a specific opportunity or who are following alternative paths

I was a neet for like 5 years. Really starts to suck after a while. If youre that girl, maybe that's different since you can get unlimited friends/followers/admirers/orbiters, anything really.

14 years as a NEET here, I had a job during highschool and quickly escaped the wage slave trap and I've been posting on Jow Forums the whole time. I don't give a fuck, I've learned so much from doing my own research.

NORMIE TIER:
Re-entrants: This category captures those young people who will soon re-enter employment, education, or training and will soon begin or resume accumulation of human capital through formal channels. They are people who have already been hired or have enrolled in education or training and will soon start this activity.

Short-term unemployed: This category is composed of all young people who are unemployed, seeking work, and available to start within 2 weeks and who have been unemployed for less than 1 year.4

Long-term unemployed: This category is composed of all young people who are unemployed, seeking work, and available to start within 2 weeks and who have been unemployed for more than 1 year. People in this category are at high risk of disengagement and social exclusion.

I'm on NEETbux
Wage slaving is not worth it post-boomer.

Oh shit I didnt realize you posted an invite. CASE IN POINT. Life is easy mode as a woman, no matter what.

8 years here. I've completely ascended all normal human desires. I've tried a few times recently to even mildly re enter the normalfag world but my perspective of life is so radically different to everyone elses that it's impossible.

it's like I'm just calibrated completely differently

My house burned down while I was taking a nap after a 4am-9am shift.
My body is fucked, I lost everything, spent four months in the hospital, and now I live with my parents, weak, healing, hardly able to walk.
I've been home for a while now, and I got a sweet $40k insurance check from my mom's insurance, and now I just sleep, play around on a $2500-3000 pc, and fuck with Legos all day.
Hasn't been too bad, the time stuck in a hospital bed pumped with drugs prepared me for the monotony of NEET life. I'm still pretty mentally displaced and don't want to be alive, but that comes with the trauma I guess.

Any of you guys have some interesting NEET hobbies? Lego has really saved me from going insane so far, but I'd like to get into other stuff too.

Attached: 6702-1.jpg (690x429, 144K)

I've been mostly NEET for six years. I had a few jobs during this time. One last two months, one three weeks, and the latest was last year at three days. I'm not fit for the working world along with having a bad home life.

Been a NEET for 2 years now. Pretty comfy but I wish I had more money to have my own place. Fucking boomers ruining the housing market.

Attached: 1550178862081.jpg (356x264, 16K)

Ive been a NEET since I graduated high school in 2017 dude, but my time is up, Im joining the Army soon so that my parents wont hate me anymore but Ill definitely miss doing nothing all day and not leaving my room for weeks

You're gonna go from being a NEET to a regime like that? I would rather kill myself
Tfw charismatic enough to get hired every interview, but then I will ghost it after one day.

>two years
>trueneet
Kek

Yeah, only two years. Because I'm quite young.
Before that I had around a 20% average attendance of highschool, and dropped out in year 10.

I'm 23 and I've been neet since I was 18. When I look back at the years I've spent as a neet I feel kind of shitty about it. There are a handful of good times but most of it is a blur of escapism and depression. I've mostly spent my time playing vidya and watching anime but sometimes I would go to a concert or spend time with family. I guess I'm not a pure neet but the most I went was like 8 months in complete isolation. Looking back it was a mixed bag; I did a lot things I enjoyed but deep down I feel regret for all the time I've wasted and how much I've leeched off my family. I cause them a lot of pain and feel terrible about it.

Attached: received_1728475957289730.jpg (1280x720, 37K)

coming up on 10 years soon and I'm only 26

>that code
>this post is advertising or begging
>hookup/camwhore posting
>that effeminate image
Yeah you're an underage discord transexual pisscord user.

And an idiot. Neet means fucking neet dumb ass nigger.

kys altert

It's just a thread to talk to other neets.
I'm not a tranny either I'm a fembot.

I want to get fucked on that gross neet matress.

>fembot
Then put that in your thread so it will be filtered by people like me, actual neets of whom can't get shacked up like a slut whore like you can.

Faggot. Just wanted to let you know that if we met I'd slice that vagina right out of you and put it in a mason jar full of formaldehyde to laugh at every time I shitpost using your coffin as my desk.

Attached: 1462405951517.jpg (298x200, 17K)

30yo shut-in NEET since 14 here
being a NEET is okay at first but eventually it will consume you
i started deteriorating at 20 years old, after 6 years of NEETdom

Heh I was joking about being a "fembot" and you're right. If I was a male I would be homeless or I would have killed myself. Atleast I can enjoy being a NEET.

Are you neet by choice or mental illness?

>I'm on NEETbux
How'd you get them bux?