What % of hope do you give yourself of finding a genuinely nice woman to marry and have children with?

What % of hope do you give yourself of finding a genuinely nice woman to marry and have children with?

Attached: 1558241452999.png (540x960, 498K)

I have abandoned all hope.

Im my country? 0
In japan/china/SK? 100

10%
and maybe as high as 15%

Im in New Zealand and according to polls our women cheat the most, in fact twice as much as 2nd place for most girls cheated on their partners

Zero.
I've accepted the fact that death is the only way out.

Attached: 1552607805921.jpg (269x233, 6K)

5% and falling.

Women acting virtual signalling sjw 'nice' are sand on the beach.
Women being genuinely nice, as I think of it? Pfffff, in the minds of doujin writers perhaps.

>female
>genuine any good human quality
>to marry and have children with
>in the current year
>in the current timeline
>in the current universe
>in the current existence
I mean, building a black hole engine out of sticks seems more realistic.

ZERO
POINT
ZERO
TUR OFF THIS GOD FORSAKEN BOT FOR FUCKS SAKE

This, this and THIS!!! Fuck western women.

Attached: 13256346.jpg (600x600, 125K)

5 percent but rising

Is it just me that likes the look with white paint etc on OP's pic?

0%, took the 2dpill

0.5% to find someone I love and that loves me back here in cuckland (Sweden).
Maybe 10% in Japan.

l just try not to think much about that.

Attached: feel cry.jpg (509x619, 66K)

literally why would you have any hope

I'd almost gone a whole day without thinking about killing myself.

Pretty low. I have a successful career in my future, a n above decent body, and would love to be a provider. But I can't trust anyone after my last relationship. Anyone I could trust would have to be so amazing that they'd be taken

About 5% for a white one, higher for a non white but I really don't want to racemix

-100%
I don't see how anyone could ever be interested in me.
I've failed in life already.
There's more men than women in the dating pool. Most of the men are better than me.
Really, it's probably for the best.

0% I found the girl I want to spend my life with and we've been together 5 years now. We both know better than to fall for the marrige and Parenthood memes.

Like 25-40%. I could easily go and get some basic chick that only wants you for money/stability and what-not but I just don't want too. Even if I met someone I really wanted to stay with I just don't think I could commit to a family

How do I find a female that looks like this

0%

I'm just working very hard to create an AI waifu that looks like pic related. I don't care about the real world anymore.

Attached: 1557341937834m.jpg (1024x682, 70K)

-1% of course.

Attached: 36949814_p10.jpg (600x600, 71K)

20-25%
I feel like if I don't get one when i'm young I'm gonna end up too bitter to accept anyone afterwards

My chance has been and gone. With every passing day, I'm decaying, and my sperginess becomes even more jarring. Only hope is to wait until they end up discarded in their 30s and try to find someone suitably desperate

If you asked me 10 years ago I'd be 100% I would find someone. After those years passed and seen the current state of things plus my mind deteriorating. I say 10%.

20%

i only say this because i clearly have the potential to get girls, but getting married and having an actual faithful wife in this day and age is unlikely and marriage seems more trouble than what it's worth.

Well first, you have to play a friendly little game.

I'd say about less than .5% chance. I'm becoming increasingly less worthwhile, so I foresee that chance falling as more time goes on. I've given up, and plan to take revenge instead of trying to reclaim what was lost.

0% chance.

botblock

Op is an omegatard faggot

Attached: 238CCF66-F794-4F49-99F1-FADB8DC2930F.jpg (1059x962, 312K)

I'm very interested in the AI gf concept but I don't know where to start with learning how AI works, I can barely get my head around computer networks

Attached: 00.jpg (631x539, 57K)

1% As long as there's a chance I won't give up.

Thats probably op dressed up in his trap cosplay

try asking this guy

Attached: 6Pg72cV.jpg (837x1761, 82K)

You have to know basic university math (calculus etc) to grasp machine learning. Knowing physics and neuroscience can also help. Of course, you also need to be good at programming, especially in python.

That said, don't worry user, we'll have decent AI gfs in 1-2 years already. Look up GPT-2 by OpenAI, and consider that they're already scaling it 100x and then 1000x. It will get crazy good. Add an avatar with realistic facial expressions and you're good.

If you only settle for a perfect AI gf though, such as Joi in BR2049, you'll have to wait a good 5-10 years at least.

Attached: tumblr_o4k7gybX5m1vpuqhso8_500.jpg (500x667, 100K)

110%
I aint no fucking quiter.
Im amazing enough that i can share the lions share of my amazingness with someone else and still have people come up to me like "damn, you're fucking amazing" and to have people think of me like "holy fuck that guy is amazing"

Who the fuck is that m8?

Zero...riginally

Attached: 9E05A443-FFC5-4656-B4F4-D29F7930F9CA.jpg (554x496, 43K)

try asking this girl

Attached: 15545055721953.jpg (1080x1350, 206K)

0% because women don't save themselves for marriage and ride the cock carousel.

Attached: women.jpg (1400x990, 257K)

Is she 18 y.o.?

No she turned 16 on Friday.

You must be a sub-100 IQ white or brown

8% but decreasing every day

2 more years...

t. Rich Asian Daddy

Is that the Discord creep who is grooming Bonbi?

Pretty much nil, not even because of women, but moreso me in general.

A girl that likes me ? 80%
A girl that I like ? 0%
My problem may be my country

Effectively 0%. If there are any "genuinely nice women" in existence still, they're all taken. I'm just going to kill myself in the near future.

Too sticc for you, gb2 fatties premium account

Around 2 percent for me

Well he's pretty cute then :3

Sticc vs Thicc

I don't discriminate if she's white and pretty. Plus, I bet Bonbi wouldn't mind me dropping $1500 into her PayPal account every month till 18. Obviously I can do more than $1500 if I wanted to but she needs to know that I'm her Daddy and she needs to address me as such if she wants the money.

That's challenging question to answer. I guess I can start with the fact that I never approach women with romantic intent.
According to a psychologytoday.com poll conducted on mostly undergraduate women"

>a great majority of the women, 93%, preferred to be asked out -- only 6% perferred to do the asking

So assuming that's bullshit and taking into account older women, lets say only 15% like asking men out. So that leaves me with 15% of available women.
Now, consider that at least 50% of women are in relationships, that really leaves 7.5%. Accounting for preferences, geographic location, age differences, my current age, etc, I'm thinking I'm at around a diminishing 1%-3% chance.

Around 15% in the course of 10 to 15 years
If longer than that, under 5%

can't fucking wait for the singularity to happen so we can all upload our minds in a big computer and do whatever want, or at least thats how i envision it

I've accepted the fact that I will never marry, have children, or have romance in my life.

I did it long ago.

how do you accept what is unacceptable?

white, and my IQ is indeed so damn low that it shouldnt even be scientifically possible but here i am walking around like/knowing that i have the biggest dick in the entire universe and with my head held high. you should do the same user, it feels great to be this fucking based.

3-5%

I really doubt it will happen, but Im recently doing well in the cash department, so maybe I get a desperate post-wall gold digger.
I honestly would prefer to die alone before that, but who knows what I will think and feel in 10 years.