Discord bf takes hours to respond because he's playing games and ignoring me

>discord bf takes hours to respond because he's playing games and ignoring me

Attached: 698.png (422x509, 334K)

Yeah thats it. Sure. Why not.

Discord BF lmao What the fuck
But anyways I once had gf from England she had really cute voice so I got together with it then I noticed she was really ugly. So I wanted to dump her but was scared because she was suicidal so I just ignored her to make her dump me.
Problem solved

Attached: 1524555375533.jpg (1150x1266, 134K)

I would reply to you instantly.

Form a suicide pact with him then, you stupid fucking bitch

Best I can do is one reply an hour hun, how does that work for you?

Find a man in real life.
>Get Jow Forums by doing cardio to keep low body fat percentage and squats for shapely ass
>Do 12 week course of anavar and you'll look better than 90% of women in the gym
>Plastic surgery if ugly facelet
>Fake tits if breastlet
>do the first 2 steps and dudes will hit on you
>steps 3 and 4 are probably not even necessary

>Plastic surgery
We're on r9k. "fembots" here are broke losers.

Fembots are just failed staceys. They can get anyone they like and they are only here for a quick validation

>discord gf has a dick

Attached: 674BD8A7-DCBE-4B44-9458-6C5304A16B9A.jpg (447x456, 50K)

how do discord relationships even work?

Attached: 1522872209804.png (640x480, 403K)

>anavar
>"Side effects include symptoms of masculinization such as acne, increased hair growth, voice changes..."

They don't, retard. That's the point.

fucking discord bf, what a joke. why do people do this shit

Yeah, a 12 week cycle won't do shit.
If someone is going from garbage body into a cycle then they will come out fine. Abuse roids for decades and yes you'll get the bad side effects.

bbbbb this was my last relationship for a while
he's someone i knew in real life and saw regularly for a while but he eventually just kind of, stopped caring in the last 2ish months of an 8 month long relationship, and couldn't be bothered to message me more than to say good morning. he broke up with me a few weeks ago. i saw it coming a while in advance, but it still suuuucks. i really liked him.

so female what are your hobbies?

i already have acne you shitter, i won't take any chance for it to multiply. but either way i'm already doing step 1.

i don't have many
i met him going to smash tournaments. that's basically the only thing i enjoy doing. and where i get most of my socialization.
i like reading, too. i have a small collection of books on religion and hermetics and stuff.
and horror movies i guess

Do what my last gf didn't OP. Let him actually be honest. I don't mean tell him to be honest, I mean let him actually say what's on his mind and don't punish him for it or make him feel like shit for it. Discord girls are their own worst enemies.

Discord is so dumb. Im in a bunch of severs, I post a few things here and there pertaining to my hobbies and I get messages from people saying they love me and shit, never even reply

Well, go visit him. Long-distance never works out. A buddy of mine just got dumped by a bitch halfway across the continent. Poor guy was shattered, but he's with another girl now and she seems a lot nicer. I think he's still hurt though, wish I could help him.

It can hurt getting your heart torn out. Another relationship helps, but there's always that question in your mind of how you fucked up, what you did wrong, and how long until the new girl dumps you too.

where can i claim my discord bf?

/r9gay/ might be your kind of thing

you'll get bombarded with replies in 3..2..1...
but yeah depends if you got interesting hobbies or not

right here baby, what's your username

but i'm female (female)
i want nothing to do with those faggots.

Attached: 1436003239893.jpg (700x714, 34K)

>female (female)
Then the cocklust general or /soc/ might be better for you

hunt tik tok kids#3683
I'm open to being claimed by a fembot

grindr. met my husband there

ill talk about how we aliens see the female gender, a pimple on a stick with a hole on the bottom, disgusting. only humans i respect are real bots because they dont bother with finding a mate and are attracted to 2d instead of 3dpd pimples, they have my respect. you look like a nerve and blood fille condom, you still believe in god not knowing your brains are limited so youll never understand, why do humans live on this rock in a universe we dont know the position of
HAHAHA YOU CARE ABOUT ACNE? YOU STILL CARE ABOUT LOOKING GOOD TO THE NORMALFAGS HAHAHA, I DONT CARE THAT YOURE ON MY BOARD YOURE SUCH GOOD ENTERTAINMENT PEASANT. FOOLISH HUMAN STILL CARE ABOUT FINDING A MATE HAHAHA. IMAGINE BEING OF FEMALE GENDER.

Attached: 89a306717bf0119eb208ac310d8fcd42.jpg (722x725, 97K)

>I already have acne
>what is washing your face and eating healthily?
Not the same poster but I'm 21F and never had acne. You just need a good diet, daily exercise and to drink a lot of water.

not true. 21 f here
i do all of that shit and ive still got acne
it depends on ur hormonal status as far as i know

>are attracted to 2d instead of 3dpd pimples, they have my respect

Attached: sides.gif (400x398, 816K)