We girls are all whores. If you're a woman and can't accept that, you're doomed. If you think you're any different...

We girls are all whores. If you're a woman and can't accept that, you're doomed. If you think you're any different, you're probably just obese and ugly. All we want is someone that will give us pleasure and make us have fun. We don't care about pure love. Why are men so mad about that? You know the nature of women, why not adapt to it? Life could be so much fun for you, unless you missed the genetic lottery.

Attached: 1545586897007.jpg (565x800, 103K)

kys unoroginal im the only poster lel

Good thing this isn't true and that OP is a larper. I almost got worried for a second there.

>we
fuck you tranny
you'll never understand what it's like to be a girl or a woman
kill yourself

>We don't care about pure love, why are men so mad about that.

You seem somewhat smart so this should be a good explanation. Women are the ones to get all lovey dovey to start with. They are the more needy ones. Love is just a construct to keep people loyal to you. You are the ones who say "I love you" And most stupid men believe it. It's not the fact that you don't care, but the fact that you lie through your teeth over a period of years that men get mad at.

Also, your post ignores a key aspect of women. They don't want to just get fun and pleasure, they want that while looking like they're more than that at the same time. That's why just having a 7 inch dick and a promising future isn't all you need.

I think you're wrong about that. Men love too, but we get more brainy about it and realize that there's a major difference between horniness, friendship, and loyalty, which are all different kinds of love.

I was looking for a girlfriend I swear!

Attached: iclj56J.png (805x332, 417K)

My post doesn't disagree with that. I'm trying to say that women, for all the hype they give it, know that deep down, love is a lie. They still want some hopeless dope who believes in it because they'll spend an inordinate amount of time and money on them to their own detriment.

A smart woman is never needy. A smart woman never lies, because lies will expose her. A smart woman, as I mentioned in my post is a woman that accepts her nature and asks nothing more from men than pleasure.

It's the appeal of the unattainable. Just a bait for men (and women) , plenty articles can be found online.

Not everything beyond your limited thinking is larping.

kinda weird and pointless to cope for your virginity by pretending to be a woman online op

But that's sexist. Women have human brains, and many come to the same conclusions about love that men do and look for the same things.

I've lost my virginity when I was 15 user. I'd advice you to do the same besides the old of your age...

Women don't and can't love men, they only love what men can do for/give them. The sooner you realize that at the end of the day she doesn't give a shit about you, and would sooner fuck the sandnigger invader that melted your face off with acid than even consider "caring" about you, the better.

You're just a disposable tool to her, and she will never, ever, fucking love you. She never had the capacity to, to begin with.

I agree and this becomes blatantly obvious when you observe the change in attitude of a girl after mentioning that you have drugs. Yes, they will, quite literally, whore themselves out in exchange for "fun."

However I don't agree that smart women accept and align themselves with this. Because smart people understand the pointlessness of hedonism and realize that fun is not the purpose of life or even worthwhile. Because a human can never be satisfied. Pleasure is extremely fleeting (take MDMA if you want to experience the intense transiense of it) and doesn't result in anything good in the long run.
Smart women do try hard to resist their more base instincts.

I agree with everything you said,except one thing. Smart women will use men. They will buy them stuff, protect them etc, in exchange for some sexual pleasure, that's all men want. Once you learn to take advantage of that you have really won in life. Take for example wives of billionaires and millionaires... They know that fun isn't the most important thing in life, but in order to attain a high level of seduction and human manipulation you need to study psychology and many sciences in depth.

be quiet boomer, cease your boomering.

I disagree with you OP. Some girls are born with the soul of a whore. I believe its natures way of countering testosterone fueled rage, without release would destroy humanity. All these girls, about 25%, want to do is take dick, they cannot help it but don't project that to all females.

What upsets the balance is two things. 1. Some men try to make a whore a housewife and become angry in the process. 2. Some men believe as you do OP that all women have whore souls and they do not.

I suggest that men sex the easy willing whores and leave the rest of us to create life, harmony and a better world.

I'm a female posting this, hence why I used the word we in my post. I understand your point but that was not what I was trying to say. I'm just saying that girls will be whores. They might be whore for everyone or even be whores for 1 guy, it just will never change and men need to accept that so we can have peaceful relationships.

>no girl to force me to accept that she's a whore for other men even though she still wants to be with me

it's not fair

You should be my whore.

calm your tits now

Find yourself a girl like that then

Are you good looking with a decent income and dominant personality?

Why would a smart woman not act needy in order to seduce?

As I mentioned in my previous replies, appeal of the unattainable. Anyone can act needy and will end up being used, instead of using the other person, which is the ultimate purpose

>Find yourself a girl like that then
but where

Yes. I'm very dominant in that I always have all the power in the relationship, but I am not dominant in bed.

I thought you were a female and admit I felt like a whore with my first bf but never since. He treated me like a non person and I finally realized all he wanted was a whore so I broke up. My point, 75% of us are not whores innately so it becomes a battle of will since almost all men want a whore.

Ah, that wouldn't work. How can you not be dominant tho? It's in men's nature

The girl you're looking for is that quiet, modesty dressed girl with the designer clothes that you might stumble upon in an expensive gallery or a famous library. Having friends like me, which is basically the girl you described, we all "hang out" there.

That's exactly why we have to compromise. Nothing will ever be perfect on Earth

>we have to compromise
Pardon the language but fuck compromise. Men don't compromise, they lie and seethe for being called out till the heat is off and resume again.

>The girl you're looking for is that quiet, modesty dressed girl with the designer clothes that you might stumble upon in an expensive gallery or a famous library. Having friends like me, which is basically the girl you described, we all "hang out" there.
Thanks I'll try out some galleries. Are you also the kind of girl to get into findom and sub stuff?

I love learning about sexual people. Such interesting creatures.

It's even more interesting for us. The same things you find intriguing, we do too.

Let me expand on this.

Guy is told to be open and honest.
Guy gets tips that this will end them
Guy bottles up his emotions because of girl.
Girl ends up being associated with negative feelings.
Girl "Calls them out"
Guy seethes because this is really her fault

The problem is that women are betrayers. They will always falter and will always welcome the serpent. Even if every man on Earth were redpilled to hell and back, and 100% convinced that their view of women is correct and reasonable, it wouldn't matter, because it is such a desolate and depressing insight that it is unbearable. So men have no choice but to soldier on and thanklessly try to instill romance and goodness into the world and into skanks. Men really are absolute cucks.