What is the real effect on a woman from getting pumped and dumped? Is it actually traumatizing?

What is the real effect on a woman from getting pumped and dumped? Is it actually traumatizing?

Attached: mp,840x830,matte,f8f8f8,t-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg (750x1000, 97K)

Natural selection

If theyre retarded enough to fall for it they deserve it

Just look at the roastie who spams this board 10 times a day about being abandoned.

You mean the 25 year old 400 pound neckbeard posing as a woman?

That's not a roastie, that's a boy who took HRT because his boyfriend told him to

Stable relationship, marriage and children.
Being pumped and dumped is a natural stage a woman has in her life and all women experience it.

Lol, the absolute fucking cope.

Femoids really are outright pathetic.

Statistically lowers their success in long term relationships

Attached: tenor (1).gif (220x212, 91K)

It feels great to do that to a girl.

>effect on a woman
the illiteracy rates on this board are through the roof these days.
I would imagine they're the same effects as just getting dumped, generally.

They get bitter and start hating men a bit more. The logical thing would be to place that angst only against Chad, but unfortunately normalfags and robots have to pay the prize of the female addiction to alphas.

That's a tranny hahahaha

You guys cry about being ghosted so take that feel and multiply by 100. I hate men, dirty dogs.

All guys are the same though.

You're stupid. I know Chad won't stay with me but so far most have come back for seconds so I must have something they like. Its the guys that act nice and lie and fool you (most of you) that are the dumping kind. Like my first bf begged and begged for sex and then I let him so he called me a slut and broke up.

They cant form any social bond after cause oxytocin and ther biological system is all fucked up. They're literally broken inside, incapable to ever love again.
Never go out with a girl that has had casual sex or even just too many boyfriends.

>must have something they like

Yeah it's that hole between your legs.

Sure thats part of it, duh but for them to come back for more it must be better than others.

nah, we just always want to fuck as many holes as possible, your hole aint that special sista

>Is it actually traumatizing?
Maybe the first time. If anyone tries to tell me some slut has slept with 200 guys and getting pump and dumped by Chad #201 is traumatizing they're full of shit. You should be used to it by now, it's like your defining characteristic.

Are you aware that there is less variation in the female sex than in the male sex. The odds or you being some special snowflake hole is very low.

They're fine with it until they realize that the pumping and dumping is stopping now that they hit the wall, then they pretend it was RaAAAApe all alone.

>i THOUGHT I loved him at the time
>I THOUGHT it was consensual at the time
>I THOUGHT Chad wasn't just using me and was actually going to stay with me

You ever THINK right hoe?

all along*

rape all ALONG

Exaggeration aside who gives a shit? They choose Chad and not you. Real talk, yes it harms them, BUT WHAT ABOUT THE NON CHAD???

LACK OF SEX HARMS MEN JUST AS MUCH

so why care?

Why would there be any variation in the male species? Ive never noticed

Repeated sexual contact with different people destroys the capacity to bound romantically. This is especially bad for women but, it still affects men too.

Attached: Flee Sexual Immorality.jpg (4920x4161, 1.87M)

Duhhhh no it's empowering, media and other wamyns told me so!

Attached: D5vSpiPWAAAFSg1.jpg (680x676, 44K)

Can this meme end already? The only thing that does that is the pill, you brainlet. Even though I believe in monogamy, we are not a naturally monogamous species; oxytocin, like all hormones, spikes. It goes up and down. If that were true every lady would care for each child less and less after the previous one.