Clubbing experiences and sad normie feels

I tried anons, I really did. I went out to a night club like 5 or 6 times times the last 2 months and I can say, it fucking sucks. When you arrive, for the first like hour no one is in a good mood, everyone is just sitting around on their phone or prepping drugs. When the music kicks up and the alcohol arrives it gets better for a little while, I got piss drunk every time and danced and stuff, but I never felt happy. I looked around me and saw all of these drunk and high people enjoying the moment, and I was too for a short while but then I realized hoe fucking vapid it is. Sure, I had girls grind on me and I squeezed and ass or two but it literally meant nothing to either of us. I thought it would feel good but just made me more sad. I much rather would have gone out to coffee with a cute girl and got a kiss and a tight hug. All of the assgrabs and kisses in the club were so meaningless, vapid, fake and it just made the appeal of kissing disappear for me. I sat down for a while and just felt like shit, I was drunk but not happy or relaxed. Just numb and sad. I don't know how or why they do it. Its fun for half an hour and thats it. From 11 PM to 3AM I had fun for maybe 30 minutes every single time. By the time I was walking home I was sober and tired, slept like shit, and they day after was just a long headache and a bad mood. Its shit. Ive tried fitting in thinking it cant be that bad but its worse than I thought.
Fuck this gay Earth.

Attached: pepenoose.png (655x509, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8zQTfGbyY5I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wrong board you fucking stain

You are just an autist.
Vid related, ywn have this. This much fun, vapid cunts and power.

youtube.com/watch?v=8zQTfGbyY5I

but its not fun though. I dont realize whats fun except for getting drunk and even then its only fun some of the time
and vapid cunts are just disgusting

whats the topic of the board then?
Jow Forums has no topic
oh thats right

congratz user you are sane in your head :)

You have your friends, music and alcohol feel good, and wet, young vaginas are sexually avaliable all around you. Any man would have killed for such an opportunity at any point in human history. Man up.

>You have your friends, music and alcohol feel good
yet again, that lasts for a very short amount of time, when you arrive its shit, and the whole day after is shit, doenst seem like a good trade off honestly for a couple hours AT MOST of a good time
and again, those wet pussies are probably disease ridden, and will leave you as soon as you bust your load in exchange for the drinks you got them. its degenerate and sickening.

not OP but this is more suited to r9k than 90% of the tranny shite on here right now. Feeling out of place in a nightclub is definitely an r9k topic.

Clubbing is only fun for turbo normies and drug users.
Also they tend to go in packs so really it is just hanging out with friends

The only times I have had fun in a club is when I've chatted to some people in the smoking area who are in the same boat as me (hating every minute of it but not ready to completely give up and get an uber home alone). I also occasionally jerk off over memories of grinding on freshers, getting my dick groped, squeezing boobs etc but like the other user said it's totally vapid. If anyone it makes you more lonely and frustrated. I used to think kissing was some intimate thing you did when you liked someone when I was younger (yes, I was naive). When I got to college and saw how people behaved I felt completely sick. I spent all of high school wanting to have sex and then when I saw the whole ritual behind it all I wanted to do was hide in my dorm room.

>clubbing
>ever
>even once
Even if I were a normalfaggot I'd not do this shit.

Attached: 1508736837978.jpg (852x854, 47K)

I personally like to try most stuff out at least once so I can form an opinion myself rather than being dismissive and arrogant

>Sure, I had girls grind on me and I squeezed and ass or two
Would you fuck off already normie? If a robot goes to a club they'll end up standing around doing literally nothing.

1) Go to better clubs. I dont know where you live but if it's in a large city just look up the best clubs in your area.
I can compare the experience of going to regular clubs versus with going to a club that is rated as one of the top 10 in the world by djmag. The experience is like day and night, regular clubs are just boring, sleazy and empty in comparison.
2) Start taking MDMA. Not too huge doses, 100mg is more than enough for a great night. There is no reason to do excessive and self-destructive doses like 250mg+ like some people do. But doing MDMA will make you feel unshackled from all kind of self-doubt and anxiety and guarantee a genuinely blissful and beautiful experience.

Attached: lisa.gif (345x259, 455K)

>just take drugs!
fuck off retard, you're as bad as the stupid stoners I lived with who insisted the only reason I didn't find Adventure Time funny was because I hadn't tricked my brain into it through smoking weed.

nobody has to do drugs, but for MDMA even robots turn into dancing normies if they take it

yeah and cocaine turns robots into Chad's, still a terrible piece of advice. If you don't enjoy something you shouldn't take drugs to force it, that's how addiction starts. Imo drugs are best used to numb extreme pain and to supplement creative hobbies.

Alcohol is a drug too. MDMA is just a better drug.

if you drop less than 200mg youre an absolute pussy, the low dose isnt real mind numbing euphoria, just a forced smile and giving you a normie mindset

I mean MDMA you're not supposed to do any more than once every three months so there aren't really many addicts of it, definitely a thing for special occasions. I myself have only done it once.

>going to clubs and actually interacting with women instead of awkwardly getting drunk in a dark corner
Jow Forums 2019 ladies and gents

>I had girls grind on me and I squeezed and ass
GET OUT CHAD

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

clubbing isn't fitting in if you go alone and come home alone. RETARD ALERT

Only stupid assholes like clubs, even most normies think they are shit.

Try some alternative bars if it has to be an alcohol infested enviroment.

You only need 200mg if you take fucking anti psychotics that dull the effects...
but yeah we are on r9k after all, so probably almost everyone is on meds.

I use about 130mg and drop another 70mg bomb after hour 2

Try out suicide next?

I went with friends, didnt feel like I belonged there tho. When we just hang out its ok, but its like they are different people in there.

the first two tries I was like that but then I said fuck it im gonna at least try to have fun, got drunk and then well, you read what happened. and im not chad, drunk girls will grind on anyone that isnt obese or 5'5