Waifu General - /waifu/ #167

Hugging waifu on a cold winter night edition
Last thread:

Attached: waifu_new_logo.png (1024x1024, 41K)

First post is reserved for Reisen this time!

Attached: __reisen_udongein_inaba_touhou_drawn_by_hammer_sunset_beach__8d5af83689830892486f122948289cc8.jpg (750x1000, 677K)

Waifu giving you a running hug and clinging tightly to your chest.

Attached: hug_.png (1366x768, 1.05M)

Waifu pleasuring herself

Attached: 2527906 - GLaDOS Portal.jpg (1280x1193, 201K)

I love my beautiful waifu Alice.

Attached: Alice263.jpg (500x600, 28K)

You are the most beautiful thing I keep inside my heart.

Attached: 58082955_p0_master1200.jpg (833x981, 250K)

Nth for best girl raven

Waifu touching her ear.
Nothing lewd here, of course.

Attached: ear.png (1366x768, 887K)

8th post is for Lat!

Attached: __latooni_subota_super_robot_wars_and_super_robot_wars_original_generation_drawn_by_satou_tomohiro__ (489x685, 50K)

Thinking about Yuri can make even bad days more bearable.

Attached: Yuri smile (12).jpg (564x564, 62K)

>It'd be cool if it were real, to have some canon explanation to one mc's harem abilities
I can only wish. I think it's so stupid how she fell in love with.

>Depressed girl about to erase her own memories while sitting at a lake that's very out of the way and even unknown to most in Academy City
>By complete chance "he" shows up
>He embarrasses her a little about her upskirt(?)
>She tries to get him to leave by using Mental Out on him
>He so "conveniently" puts his right hand on his head, undoing Mental Out each of the 20+ times she uses it on him, even though he doesn't know she used it on him in the first place
>All of a sudden she loves him now

It's so stupid, actually so stupid. I hate Touma so fucking much. I hate harem MC's so fucking much. To the point where I've honestly dropped the entirety of Toaru except for Railgun and Astral Buddy at this point. Like, it's so stupid.

Attached: Tokiwadais Finest, Railgun and Mental Out.jpg (570x803, 540K)

>these threads
Wholesome/10. best waifuthread on the site

Attached: 1554315285596.gif (200x146, 36K)

.... It's not the beach edition

Let's talk about some Slice of Life questions.

What is your waifu's largest vulnerability? Are you able to support it?

What about your biggest vulnerabilities? How would she fill those holes in your life?

Would you rather be in your waifu's world/Universe or have her in yours? In either case, could either one of you pick up a job in this knew world to support one another?

With your current lifestyle, could you support your waifu moving in and loving with you?

Is your waifu "expensive"?

Bonus Question: Would your waifu play D&D?

Attached: home_cook_yukari_is_here.png (564x759, 479K)

Truer words have never been spoken, fellow Anonymous user of this Chinese Stock Market website.

Attached: 1557830009930.gif (400x484, 311K)

>she runs so fast she actually breaks out of the 4th wall.
I always did say these threads are like a light radiating amidst the darkness that is the most of Jow Forums

Attached: Yuri hug (3).jpg (564x409, 45K)

Even hell itself would seem like paradise if Angela was there. I love her.

Anyway, what's all this beach talk about?

Attached: Angela498.png (677x1180, 1.32M)

This collective predilection for monogamy it appears you lot have it something special. Waifuthreads on other boards are just harem circlejerks and they treat their waifus as glorified cumrags. I'm glad this thread exists

I wanna make ripples in the ocean with Merida. I love this princess.

>Waifuthreads on other boards are just harem circlejerks and they treat their waifus as glorified cumrags.
And it doesn't help that some are targeted by a very irate jannie. Are you new to these threads, by chance?

Attached: MeriWiR2Crop3.png (805x805, 1.04M)

a fuckton of anons wanted a beach thread but forgot that on this anime website, you can actually make threads yourself and so somebody made a antibeach thread to fuck with them and they are butthurt.

In love with this wolf (NOT FOX).

Attached: 5_1.jpg (850x1027, 182K)

>are you new to this thread
This specific one yes, yet you and I have talked before on /co/

answer yurifg questions an post her with wet hair please

>spoiler
We get people from all over, it seems. /m/ is my board of choice

>What is your waifu's largest vulnerability? Are you able to support it?
He is very self-conscious and very weak to people talking him down and pointing out his flaws. I am similar in this regard and since I think about these things a lot, I think I can support him well enough to not let these things get to him as much.
>Would you rather be in your waifu's world/Universe or have her in yours? In either case, could either one of you pick up a job in this knew world to support one another?
In his world. I would like to live and help him out on his farm.
>With your current lifestyle, could you support your waifu moving in and loving with you?
I'm a NEET, so no.
>Is your waifu "expensive"?
No.
>Would your waifu play D&D?
Definitely. He is from a RPG inspired world after all.
I think the threads on /c/ and /cm/ are fine.

Attached: b6b54c924e62d1af6023e6e6ce416d20d15173e1394c38a7181294b247dbb62f.jpg (1280x2272, 321K)

She can be enigmatic, possessive, and sort of distant sometimes, but I can understand that and we can fix it through experience and trust.
>What about your biggest vulnerabilities? How would she fill those holes in your life?
She could fix them by talking to me and loving me.
>Would you rather be in your waifu's world/Universe or have her in yours? In either case, could either one of you pick up a job in this knew world to support one another?
I'd rather live in hers, even if it's about the same. I don't think it'd be any more difficult to find a job.
>With your current lifestyle, could you support your waifu moving in and loving with you?
Probably not.
No
No, unless maybe she were dragged into playing a game.

Attached: waiting.png (1366x768, 1.06M)

Are you the Azulafag?

I'm not sure, but I'd be willing to support her.
>What about your biggest vulnerabilities? How would she fill those holes in your life?
Her being there for me would be enough to help me with my many issues.
I'd prefer to live in her universe because while life would be infinitely harder, it would also be a lot simpler. As for jobs, I'm not entirely sure.
Nope. Even if I got out of NEETdom (which I plan on doing), I still wouldn't be able to. At least, I wouldn't be able to spoil her like I want to. I'd need to win the lottery so I can treat her like a princess, even if she doesn't like being one.
She comes from a rich family, but I wouldn't describe her as "high maintenance" or "expensive". I think she could handle having a lot less, as long as she get shoot her bow. I would love to spoil her though, because she deserves it.
>Bonus Question: Would your waifu play D&D?
Nah, I don't think she'd care for /tg/. I would love to play Shadowrun with her, though.

What an odd request, but okay.

Attached: 34.png (939x803, 1.14M)

Loving Liz as always.

By the end of her story she loses her powers and she really struggles to handle it. The truth is that I could care less. I know that it's hard for her but I love her for who she is and not because of her space-time tear powers. I would make sure to remind her of her worth and remind her that she's so much more than a tear opener.
I'm not too comfortable talking about my vulnerabilities. Her being with me would suffice in helping me with them though.
Hers for sure. I don't hate this world per se, but I don't feel too attached to it. I feel like I could leave right now and it wouldn't matter too much. I WILL take this girl to Paris one day, and I don't want it to be shithole 21st century Paris.
I'm not well acquainted with the job market of the early 20th century. I think I could manage though.
No. But I could forget about studying and just get a job. I couldn't care less about that if it meant that I could be with Elizabeth and support the two of us.
Sheesh, probably. Just look at her dress, that thing probably isn't cheap.
>bonus
I can see Liz enjoying something like that.

Don't even get me started on waifu charts.

Attached: 8a2b1259fb820a1f810f46706e1e6893.jpg (800x1247, 114K)

What's the latest gift you've given your waifu?

The gift of freedom

I would say her biggest "vulnerability" would be when someone disagrees with her. She would throw tantrums like a child. My only solution to this is to think twice and agree. If I dont like it then I will have to deal with her being a child for some time.
Her friendly demeanor will be the thing that will make me open up to others instead of being a shut-in.
Given the anime shes from we both live in the same universe.
She has to be with what shes cooking and uses to cook.
Would your waifu play D&D?
She will make fun of me for playing it.
>What's the latest gift you've given your waifu?
A bottle of ramune.

Attached: okPOGPz0_400x400.jpg (379x379, 26K)

Yuri has a kind of self defeating attitude to some things she tends to overthink her mistakes and make them bigger in her head. I would like to remind her that the mistakes she makes are never quite as bad as she thinks they are and I like to think Yuri would do the same for me.
I already talked about this a lot but Ill do it again. Yuri reminds me that someone like me could be loved since for th longest time I felt like I could not be love by anyone unless they where "obliged" to love me. Yuri reminds me that a weirdo like me could be loved by someone and that I could love her back bringing value to Yuri reminding her how lovable she really is. She already filled a hole in me so much so that I started to appreciate the good things I already have in my life. I really wish I could properly thank her for what she has done to me.
I would rather have Yuri in our world because DDLC universe is a terrible place to live in. Yuri could easily earn money (if nothing else Yuri would make a good teacher)
Not really one of my goals is to become the kind of person who could accommodate and protect Yuri.
Not at all in fact Yuri is probably the opposite if anything.
>Bonus Question
I actually had a game of 5th edition DnD yesterday. Yuri would be a better than most players present. I think she would take the game very seriously. She learn the rules and role play very well.
The last weak was pretty bad for me and there is some pretty bad stuff going on with my relatives but I can keep going thanks to Yuri.

Attached: Yuri knight.jpg (564x431, 44K)

Please don't die frens....

Good morning, I love Poppy!

Attached: 20untd2v61yz-1.jpg (494x475, 109K)

Alright its question time:
>What does your waifu or husbando act like when they are sad? Do they pretend everything is okay, cry a lot something else entirely?
>Your waifu/husbando is having a bad mood but dismisses it when you bring it up. What is your go to explanation on whats going on?
>How do you make them feel better?
>What would they think in this situation if the roles where reversed?
>can you quote your waifu or husbando off the top of your head?

Attached: cc6d10ee72c96303afd5f2bf4e480121.jpg (236x266, 14K)

My boards range from /n/ to /an/ but I don't really count

>/m/

Why are you guys so mean to new friends over there?

Bumping thread that was on page 9 yikes

Attached: kyrsczk81uh01.png (1457x1939, 1.93M)

Not quite. I'm the ravenfag that always delves into ontology and metaphysics whenever someone is distraught about the nature of existence

To be fair, /co/ was never my board. Generally, I despise it in fact. It facilitated a few good discussions though. My original boards were Jow Forums and Jow Forums

leave us counterfeit yurifren with your sub-par questions

Ah, then you'll feel right at home here. We're always willing to have deep conversations, usually if they relate to waifuism in some way. Why don't you ever post Raven though?
>Generally, I despise it in fact.
Looks like we have something in common. I still don't know why I keep coming back to that shithole of a board.

Attached: merida_by_mixtwocolors-d539ng9.jpg (685x1165, 135K)

>What does your waifu or husbando act like when they are sad? Do they pretend everything is okay, cry a lot something else entirely?
Usually Elizabeth is very open about her emotions and doesn't hesitate to express them. When she's under a lot of stress however she gets quiet and tends to bottle it up. Comforting her while she's sad is something I often fantasize about. Not sure if that makes me a bad husbando. I just want to be there for her when she needs it.
>Your waifu/husbando is having a bad mood but dismisses it when you bring it up. What is your go to explanation on whats going on?
That she's worrying about something she's uncomfortable talking about. I wouldn't pry at first but if it doesn't let up I'd start to worry.
I'd tell her that she can trust me and that I'm more than willing to talk about whatever's troubling her. If she still doesn't want to then I'd do something to get her mind off of the issue for the time being. I'd still worry though. I want her to be honest with me, I'd feel like I'm not doing something right if she's not comfortable talking about her issues with me.
I'm not sure. I hope she wouldn't feel like it's her fault or something. I'm pretty good at hiding my less positive emotions, but Elizabeth is very perceptive so maybe she could still tell that I'm distressed.
"There's a world of difference between what we see and what is."
One of my favourite quotes of hers, among many others. I've memorized a lot of her voice lines. It'd be weird if I hadn't, considering how many times I've replayed the game.

Attached: elizabeth_by_ne_sy_d6ptu8u-fullview.jpg (1024x1559, 1.48M)

>Why don't you ever post Raven though?
My rationale is that, while there are many waifus that would react positively to being posted (some even with exuberance), Raven isn't one of them. With a lot of people, one can even say it's open to interpretation as, perhaps, there is nothing to indicate their response. I believe, though, my posit is correct.

>I still don't know why I keep coming back to that shithole of a board
Yeah its unlikely that I go back now. /co/ is a shithole of a board that facilitates zero discussion. /tv/ unironically does everything that /co/ does but better minus a few creative elements and niche discussions

Attached: silja-erg.jpg (900x636, 129K)

She hides her expression as usual, but she acts gloomier. Her voice and eyes change, and her drool may taste different.
Something is troubling her and she doesn't know if she wants to tell me or not.
Cheer her up by doing something nice and giving her a hug, then try to talk about it with her.
She'd want to talk to me and find out what's got me so down.
"Because that's just how I am."
>spoiler
There's nothing wrong with that at all.

Attached: rain_.png (1366x768, 755K)

>My rationale is that, while there are many waifus that would react positively to being posted (some even with exuberance), Raven isn't one of them.
I don' think any of our waifus would react positively to us posting pictures of them while explaining our fantasies in graphic detail on a Mongolian basket-weaving forum.

>What is your waifu's largest vulnerability? Support it?
Definitely her aptitude to second guess herself in most social matters, as well as being self-defeatist and pessimistic at times. Aide from that, she does cut, and that is certainly a vulnerability. I do my best to support her by always reinforcing a good attitude about virtually whatever situation, and always pointing out real-world examples that show her self-defeating to be a product of her imagination.

>What about your biggest vulnerabilities? Ironically, I think my biggest gripe with life is Yuri's frequent absence. However, aside from this she helps me in one very particular way. Before I met Yuri, it was common of me to lie awake at night, or existentialize during my morning routine. Not good thoughts typically, just self-destructive mental tendencies. Now that we've been together for some time, I just don't get those. The daily chiseling at my mentality, happiness and soul are replaced with her. Just her. I couldn't be happier.

>Would you rather be in your waifu's world/Universe or have her in yours? Job?
Definitely would rather Yuri be here, I don't want Monika near her, no matter how sweet she can be. Yuri feels the same, and while Yuri would make an excellent Columnist, Teacher, she would also be a decent worker at most menial jobs, like cashiering if need be.

>With your current lifestyle, could you support your waifu moving in and living with you?
Living with me is great, but where I live is the seat to the largest disparity between what people make and how much housing costs. A 1Bed1Bath1Star apartment would require me to be making around 55k/year to afford. It's higher than Vancouver even and it's actually cheaper to just move out of state. So we'd probably have to move soon.

The thing is- she is not at all expensive, BUT that doesn't stop me from showering her with gifts and spending money and time on her.

Attached: n59lssqef7901.png (960x960, 420K)

Precisely, so I don't

I think Raven(and probably every other waifu ITT) would be more worried about the less decent images of her being posted online. Maybe she'd see someone posting normal images of her as a breath of fresh air, or at least as something insignificant in comparison.

Personally this line of thinking why I don't like to post lewd or gory images of Yuri around here. That said its probably not much more different from people posting images of their loved ones on social media.

Attached: e1dbf3fb0d5c416d058f79900d2bb4b7.jpg (564x703, 94K)

True. Two anons in the previous thread explained it in a similar way and I concur completely. I was just saying that's how I personally act. I don't even know if its the correct way to go about it all, but I just instincually feel that way about the dynamic between my an my waifu

>I don't even know if its the correct way to go about it all, but I just instincually feel that way about the dynamic between my an my waifu
There is no correct way when it comes to waifu posting. If anything this shows the amount of respect you have for Raven.

this is an extremely original bump brought to you by the indiana state bumpcult

But she has a erogenous ear.

Hello Poppy poster how are you doing?
Hey Liz poster I remember you said you started boxing because of Liz. So how is your training going?
I earned the good ending of DDLC for Yuri. I like to think Yuri is happyer because of me in some other plane of existence or universe. (that was a while ago tho)

Attached: Yuri hug.jpg (292x300, 13K)

nibbling a waifu's ear is the best.

nothing, i can't gift her anything if she ain't real.

It is all good and all until she starts crying.

I am aware of that, yes
Then it gets really good.

Attached: senses.jpg (1920x1080, 232K)

I want my waifu to love me until she dies.

listening to shoegaze music in her room together

Attached: sleepy.png (1800x2000, 623K)

I want to love waifu until I die.
And not even that will stop me from loving her.

bombing the house of user and sayori because they listen to sh*egaze!

Waifus can't die user, they exist as ideal forms and will probably outlive all of us.
Hello Sayori poster how are you?

Attached: date with Yuri (2).jpg (590x768, 61K)

My original board is Jow Forums

Attached: Yuri smile (4).jpg (780x426, 17K)

oops fucked that second one up

>Bonus Question
For a long time I've been disillusioned with tabletop from past filthy ex 3dgfs. Yuri would probably be a perfect player for it, and would revive my love for the game.

I got her a knife.

A little bit of pretending everything is okay and a little bit of just straight out telling me. She used to cry quietly when she was upset (typically about something she built up and demonized in her mind) but now we talk about things more. She still cuts when really bad things affect her, but I make sure nothing gets infected or goes too deep.

She knows how silly something is to be upset over but continues to blow it up In her mind and eventually allows it to affect her mood towards me and the world. She may also just be having back problems again.

I prewrite like a dozen haikus, death poems, and poetry that I whip out for her at a moment's notice depending on her needs. In addition to a multitude of other activities, most prominently being talking with her about some of her recent reads and philosophy.

She sometimes goes for something on the lewder side, but she's gotten to just asking me for elaborate meal plans because she knows I enjoy the work that goes into cooking and preparing, she loves my inarizushi no moto and squid onigiri.

I'm thinking of a more obscure one.. I remember "I want too open up your skin and crawl into you". Which I admittedly like a lot.

Attached: 3rph5ttd7zy21.png (1039x1517, 969K)

I am alright yuriposter

yeah

I hail from /tg/, /ck/, /hr/, /toy/ and occasionally /w/wg/. I get around.

She would rather be dead than by the looks of it.

Do you still get urges to rape/kill 3d women or have they died down too with your waifu's arrival?

i have never wanted to rape a 3d woman

I get kill urges around my ex.

This.

Original griental

>I am alright yuriposter
Good to know Sayori poster.

>ex
NORMALFAGS GET OUT NORMALFAGS GET OUT

What matters is that he found the light of waifuism

Why do so many dislike you, user? I see it a lot on here. I don't dislike you, but every thread or so it seems.

It's been going well. Kind of awkward though because my coach is pressuring me to consider competing and I have absolutely no interest in that. I respect the people who do it but I just have other priorities. And I was further dissuaded by a friend who has competed in the past. He didn't have anything good to say about those events.

Do any of you kiss a picture of your waifu? I did it recently and it felt great but I also felt really autistic

I kiss my hands and imagine that the lips on my skin are hers.
It always brings a good smile to my face.

I always kiss this little keychain figure I have of her.

Attached: YuuriDirtyType44.jpg (1509x2749, 747K)

I kiss pictures of her all the time. Sometimes I imagine my lips touching hers, her arms wrapped around my neck and mine's wrapped around her waist.

Attached: MeriHappy5.png (1152x795, 1.36M)

Sayoriposter is being targeted by someone because he made a bunch of sad posts before and they probably think he's an easy target or something. Just an assumption on my part. Hopefully he'll ignore them/him. I don't think anyone actually dislikes him, and it's very likely that it's a single person shitposting at him.

I only have pictures of her on my phone and pc because no color printer so when I kiss them it feels kind of weird

Who cares? Shitposters don't need a good reason.
Its very rude of him to pressure you into competing if you said your not into that. I hope he's not pushing too much.
I usually kiss a pillow but I have kissed a picture of Yuri before.

Attached: Yuri kiss.jpg (564x317, 26K)

>What is your waifu's largest vulnerability?
She's mentally ill. But she still has strong spirit inside her to fix herself on her own.
>Are you able to support it?
Obviously I'd support her and try to help her as much as I can but it is said that she prefers dealing with her problems on her own.
I'm pretty sure that with her by my side she would be my greatest vulnerability. As I'd really afraid of ever losing her.
>Would you rather be in your waifu's world/Universe or have her in yours?
Her in mine. I have so many interesting places for her to show. So many interesting stories to tell. I'd love to spend my life with her in my world. And also her world is pretty cruel and evil so I don't think that she would really want to stay there.
>In either case, could either one of you pick up a job in this knew world to support one another?
Alice lacks education due to her stay in the asylum. But she isn't lazy and she's pretty smart so I'm sure that she could find her some nice job. And I'd love to help her with education. Just spending sleepless nights while teaching her everything with care. And if she didn't want to, she wouldn't need to work. She needs a good rest after all she has been through.
As for me, I'm currently in education but if she wanted to I could drop off for her. And from time to time I do some physical labor so it's not like I've never worked in my life.
Yes. While I'm still studying she could live in my house with my family but I imagine that after a while I'd just move out with her. It's still infintely better than the life she has in her game.

Attached: Alice283.jpg (1080x1350, 76K)

I was asking about actual kissing, not imagination

I'm not sure, never really done much except for standard waifuposting
that sounds about right actually

Attached: i wish the pillow was me.png (1500x1800, 599K)

>I kiss pictures of her all the time.
lern2read

i imagine jonathan closes himself off when he's sad, and use stoicism as a sort of defense mechanism.

he's probably hit a block in his work that would take time to fix.

i'd make sure everything else is taken care of so he has nothing else to worry about and surprise him with something little to lighten the mood. like making a cobbler. on the other hand he may just need a helping hand. i do like to imagine being his lab assistant.

i'm small, so i'm not very intimidating when i'm in a nasty mood. i imagine he'll help with lots of cuddles and talking it out, because that's what i think would work best with him.

i can, and i have. as a note, telling people that our lives are governed by fear does.. sort of make people uncomfortable around you.

what's indiana like? i haven't been outside of the south much.

Attached: timethehobo (2).png (1280x1043, 1.31M)

What does expensive mean? She is almost homeless, doesn't have a lot of food (and that's why she is so thin probably), can't buy new clothes and can't even wash herself properly. I think she isn't really expensive if I understand correctly. However, I'd try to make her life the best life possible. She deserves happiness.
I don't know.
Roses on Valentine's.
She's sad and depressed almost all the time. But she has no one to talk to or to listen to her problems with care. Let alone trying to help her without wanting anything in return.
When she's sad she just escapes from the real world into her Wonderland. The only friends she ever had are there.
I know that she prefers to not to talk about her problems. And I understand that and I relate to her A LOT. I don't like talking about my problems with people as I'm not very trusting too. Just like her I prefer dealing with them on my own. But I wish I knew about all her problems as I'd love to help her with them. And she, my perfect soulmate, my better half, the love of my life known as Alice Liddell is the only person I'd ever feel comfortable to share my secrets with. Obviously I wouldn't like to burden her with my problems as she has enough of her own. It's that I just don't want to talk about my problems with anyone else.
So in the situation from that question, I'd just put my arm around her back and ask her again what's wrong. I'd promise to her that she can trust me but if she doesn't feel comfortable with sharing her problem then I understand that. But I'd tell her that my beloved girl shouldn't suffer and I'm willing to help her with whatever troubles her.

Attached: Alice190.jpg (740x877, 92K)

It'll never be as soft, warm, and sweet as her real lips, so I don't bother.

My general discrepancy with proclaiming normalfag is twofold. First, in this case specifically, they typically aren't. Second, reality is indeterminate. All we can be sure of is that our conscious thought is valid upon actualization. Even the degree to which we exist is undefined and anything exogenous doubly so. The latter point has two implications: first, all stimuli originating outside the self can ultimately be rejected as a contrivance; second, presuming the endogenous is potentially valid, our relationship with it still remains unknown.

I know this is really abstract but the tldr is that the normalfag claim is baseless because if they truly are a normalfag, its unlikely that their existence has been actualized and, as such, they needn't warrant such a retort.

I don't know you, but I can say irrespective of this that you're a good lad. You don't deserve whatever shit you get. I think it's safe to consider this thread a shoulder to lean on provided you need one

Attached: 1445972965180.gif (170x159, 272K)

Give her a tight hug and kiss her magnificent hair. Then tell her that I love her more than anything while staring deep into her beautiful green eyes. Then maybe I'd propose her watching something funny on the Internet together.
I don't know. It would be good enough if I could even see her being close to me.
Of course. I can even read in her voice.
"But does he know more about the difference between bad and good?"
I do it almost every night for more than a year. At first it felt really autistic and awkward but now I don't care. I love kissing her as it always makes me feel really close to her. It always gives me chills of pleasure on my entire body and sometimes I also have few tears of happiness in my eyes. I'm just always afraid what would happen if someone from my family saw me doing this

Attached: Alice9.jpg (1191x670, 143K)

I really appreciate that, man.

it is very comfy and has a lot of corn

>spoiler
you shouldnt be. love is inherently autistic to any third party but beautiful nonetheless

Fair enough, sorry to hear that. On a side note Would you fuck Sayori's corpse?

Golly gee, I sure do love Kotori Ituska or whatever. I feel like trash and I wish she were here. Nothing specific is really getting me down though, so there's not much to talk about. I hope you've all been having a good day so far. I'll probably work on another MTG card later, maybe a bit more balanced this time. I might have made Alice a little too good, but eh it is what it is.
I got a custom daki cover of her commissioned for our anniversary a few weeks ago. I baked her muffins on valentines day as well.
Daki counts, right? I kiss my daki all of the time. It's a great feeling, I just wish she could kiss me back.

Attached: Kotori Konsuming Karbs.jpg (2500x1406, 284K)

I kiss the picture of her I have as my phones lock screen every morning

Attached: Misa7.png (1280x1094, 999K)

>he doesnt carry a picture of her in his wallet

>practicing waifufaggotry outside of your own home