How can I grow 2 centimeters if I haven't grown in 2 years ( I'm 18 ) and am 169cm?

How can I grow 2 centimeters if I haven't grown in 2 years ( I'm 18 ) and am 169cm?
This is important.

Attached: 13bogo9q5u521.jpg (500x867, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

prijemni.rs/kriminalisticko-policijska-akademija/beograd/220/upis
standard.co.uk/lifestyle/dating/most-attractive-height-for-man-woman-a3846246.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

170cm 18.5 here. Asked the same question before you.
Anons here told me I was malnutritioned before

No way to tell, you may grow, you may not. Do you know if your parents had had a growth spurt at your age? That's the best way to tell.

You don't. I was 169cm as a 15 year old. I'm 169cm now. Completely stopped growing in height very early. Time to deal with it, fellow memeheight. Hope you got lucky it went to your shoulders and your package like in my case.

Your epiphyseal line on your long bones (femur, tibia fibula are probably sealed by now, resulting in no more growth of your bones.

I'm really skinny but I outgrew my parents, father was 160.
Don't know, mother can't remember, father is dead so I can't ask him.
There's gotta be something I can do
When I was 17 or 16 and had a surgery for a bone on my leg the doctor looked at that xray and said my plates are closed.

Bump, help a little robot bros, my future actually depends on this

You cant grow after your bones have closed off

This is your answer. Now you can move on

Become a trap you slutty manlet

Why is it so important? You never mentioned why, and unlike this memeboard would like to tell you, being 169cm is just a disadvantage at most unless you're trying to become a basketball player or something equally specific. If you really want to grow, it is very likely your only means is some form of surgery.
Take it from someone your height and a few years older, life isn't so bad. A lot of real manlets got it much worse.

No you're not growing to grow anymore. You should be my bf though

>A lot of real manlets got it much worse.
5'6 is absolutely real manlet level user, sure it's not the end of the world but that's a pretty big disadvantage if you're straight

I can't get into an university I want if I'm below 172

I am 10000% straight, yes I never had a girlfriend but that isn't even the main concern

basketball for 1 year , you will see the difference + you will have an athelic body after.
science proven

>that's a pretty big advantage if you're straight
Fixed that for you. Guys 5'6" have way better looks and bodies on the average and get girls way easier than guys taller than 6'3" for example.

>Guys 5'6" have way better looks and bodies on the average and get girls way easier than guys taller than 6'3" for example.
hardest cope I've ever seen user
t. 6'3

Hardest cope I've ever seen indeed, you're 6'3" and a khv.

Is this how you cope? If you said 5'9 I'd maybe believe

You missed the 6'3"+ part. That's the point of no return, at that height and taller you're doomed to be an ugly lanklet or fat.

I have a bodybuilder friend that's around 5'6, girls make fun of him for compensating

Girls make fun of all bodybuilders who have roided bodies.

Come on, 5'6 isn't even far below average. It's female average in most countries, so what. Be fucking real for once, we got it much easier than someone who's 5'4 or even 5'0. Most tall guys I see every day are just tall, whoop-die-fucking-doo, nice going wasting your "superior genetics" with no shoulders, arms, chest or even alpha booty to speak of. The whole height thing is about as pathetic as coming out as a tranny having it be the only thing identifying you.

Now if you're actually a beefy 5'8+ that's when we're fucking talking, but given this is r9k, lmao keep LARPing.

5'6" is above female average in nearly all countries. 5'6" is the female average only in a few of the tallest countries.

OP here in my country the female average is 5'6'', it's a tall European country
And the male is 6 feet or something so they are used to 6+ feet and only want guys that are at least 6.

But that isn't even the main problem

One of his friends who is also a bodybuilder doesn't get made fun of
He's 6'4

Well you just made me feel better, thanks.

Sounds like my country and I never heard a height restriction on going to a university. Just wtf kind of university are you trying to go to? And why would you want to go to one that selects on height of all things?

Because it's the only criminology university in the entire country.

It's not actually a uni, he wants to become a policeman. They have physical requirements obviously and height is one of them. He's posted this same thread on multiple boards.

I'm about 173cm and have had no problem fucking girls of your country. You're just making up dumb excuses.

Just Jow Forums, it's not multiple.
Also no you're incorrect, this is criminology academy
prijemni.rs/kriminalisticko-policijska-akademija/beograd/220/upis
Read, Akademija means Academy

Which is still 4 cm taller than me, I'd be happy with that

Wait that makes no sense. What's the deal with girls then? Are they just not permitting any except amazons and dykes?

177-180 is the best height, it's tall enough to be taller then 90% of girls you meet but short enough to put on muscle mass easier

No there's a different height requirement for them, 165.

>169cm
>69
Heh

That's bullshit, if it's a physical requirement you're still going to be stronger than any girl at your height and far above it, and weapons make most height requirements absolute bogus. Doesn't matter if you are 7'5 or 3'5, a bullet in the head or a taser in the back will overpower you.
Sorry, but you're just straight out of luck unless you decide to get surgery. And given the bull;shit requirement it might even be good to stay the hell away and find a different place.

Why not ask them directly? And tell them you are very physically fit and stronger than many taller guys.

My country is really really corrupt I doubt they'll give a shit. Also
>And tell them you are very physically fit and stronger than many taller guys
I'm probably not

The thing is 173 i still like 9cm below the average, if you're 175 you're still really shrot, 169 might just be handicap level. No one is supposed to be that short here.

Well tell that to them I know it's bullshit

If your country is really really corrupt then just fucking bribe them to waive the height requirement.

Easy to say, where do I find the money

It sounds like you're just using height as an excuse. You sound very insecure and whiny and not too bright. Not to mention you said you're not in good physical shape either. What makes you think you'd get in if you met the height requirement?

What do you mean as an excuse? It's literally stated on their site as one of the requirements. I'm not in top shape but I'm kinda fit.

You apply anyway. And if the 2 cm or whatever stop you then fuck it. If you're actually good they'll let you in.

But it's a requirement, they won't even look at me once they see the paper with physical stats.
That's how requirements work

Talk to your doctor about if growth hormones would help you. If yes, consider them. If they might impact your kidneys, liver, etc. better not.

That's not how requirements work. If you are the best candidate they will not turn you away for being 2cm too short. But as I said, you are just looking for excuses. You don't actually want to try.

If you grew up in a first world country, sorry mate, just shit genetics.
I am Irish, 20 years old and 173cm. I beat myself up for the past 2 years thinking that maybe I didn't sleep enough or didn't eat right. Even though I played sports as a kid and ate well. I did some calculation for my genetic potential height. I input my dads height, 177cm and my mams height, 162cm and my max genetic potential height was around 175cm. So essentially I am a manlet because of my mam.
I am honestly considering traveling to Germany and spending 100k on leg lengthening surgery. I had an argument with my mam and sister yesterday and they basically admitted that they want men taller than them because they feel 'protected' so essentially admitting that short men are weak cunts who can't 'protect' their woman.

Attached: 1551639293393.jpg (480x419, 18K)

Well you're still taller than the average female. You're taller than your mother and probably sister.
Why ruin your life with surgery?

You're the prime pussy slaying height, are you dumb or lying? You sound like one of those larping bitter virgin lanklets.

Yeah I am taller than both my mother and sister, but my sister is 25. Ask any other Irish robot on here who is my age (20) and you will know that Irish people my age have had a freakish growth spurt. The average male height, including people of every age bracket, for Ireland is 178cm. The majority of guys my age range from between 177-188cm. Irish girls are also freakishly tall. The average for an Irish woman is around 166cm. But girls my age range from around 165-175cm.
Also, the surgery has advanced a lot in recent years. The clinic I am thinking of going to in Germany does everything internally. So there is no external device attached to your legs. Also, their implant can support your weight so you don't need a wheelchair. You can use crutches for the 9 months it takes to lengthen. As well, pain is minimal and people return to sports after 12 months. If I get an implant in my tibia and femur, I can easily increase my height to 183cm.
It is so emasculating going on nights out and having 70% of people being taller than you. I am like a 6/10 but because of my height women make jokes about how I am "cute", not handsome. Women don't want a short dude, simple as.

I am not lying. I was out on Friday night and the only guys my height or shorter were 30+ years old. Irish women are tall enough as it is, but they insist on wearing 4 inch heels in work and on nights out. I have legit been rejected because I was "too short". Just like looks, money and status, height is a primary factor in attraction. A woman who dates me would be "settling". I don't want to be some beta faggot who women settle for when they cant get chad.

Drink semen of taller men!

You are so obviously lying. That or you're extremely dumb and see what you want to see. Take note of the guys your height or shorter with girls and see what they do differently. And note the tall guys who are obvious permavirgins and see what you have in common with them.

I am not fucking lying. 178cm is the average for EVERY MALE IN THE COUNTRY that includes cunts who are 20 years old and cunts who are 70 years old. The younger generation has become really tall. Historically, Irish people have been taller on average than the English. Do not call me a fucking liar. In my year group in school, I was in the bottom 25% of guys in terms of height. And the issue is, women who are short, want dudes who are tall. They admit it themselves. They don't want their kids to be manlets because they know it makes them into an effective genetic dead end. And even a 4/10 dude, by virtue of being 185cm will be bumped up to a 5/10. My height puts me at an immediate disadvantage with women. The honest ones just flat out told me.

try eating meat and dairy a lot

Attached: iu.jpg (900x900, 79K)

Fine, if you're not a liar, you're just a fucking idiot. Does that make you feel better? Literally every other male your height is getting girls, you must be some unique special snowflake. What makes you so undesirable?

But we all know the truth: you're a desperate whiny faggot and nobody finds that attractive. What excuse would you use if you were tall? That you're ugly? That's the usual excuse of all the tall virgins on Jow Forums.

What makes me a "special snowflake" is that I have zero self confidence specifically because of my height. If you walk into a room, your eyes are naturally drawn to the tallest person there. Women pay more attention to tall dudes than some manlet hidden in the crowd.

And I am not ugly. I have had people on /soc/ and reddit rate me as a 6-7/10. I just have crippling self confidence issues and feelings of inadequacy because of my shit genetics.

Attached: 1558212081434.png (503x388, 390K)

You're probably closeted since you pay so much more attention to the men around you than women. Women have very different tastes in men than gays: this is something you need to learn, in case you are just bi and not full on gay. Stop projecting what you find attractive in men on women.

I am not projecting anything you faggot. My sister legit dumped her previous boyfriend because he was "too short" and she didn't like the idea of if they ever got married, their kids would be short. She is 5'5" and he was 5'7". He was a nice dude too and his family was wealthier than ours. Now she is with some guy who never went to college, but he is 6'4". Women don't say it openly because they don't like confrontation, but they are automatically more attracted to tall men. As well, taller men get paid more for the same job. Look this shit up before calling me gay you utter bluepilled retard.

This is the most pathetic larp I've ever seen.

>hurr durr ur larping

What would I have to gain by pretending to be someone i'm not? The adoration of other autistic faggots on a chinese basket weaving forum? Believe what you want but it doesn't change the fact that women view short men as lesser and inadequate.

>my sister had a great bf who was good-looking and rich and smart and nice
>she dumped him for an ugly dumb abusive poorfag because of height
You're genuinely retarded or the most pathetic lying larper I've ever seen.

I didn't want my thread to become this

Attached: yotsuba's smile.jpg (762x388, 58K)

I'm shorter than you. You know what I see when I see a tall guy who only has height going for them? Nothing. Just a tall dude. Height alone means nothing if you can't get other stuff. Why the fuck would I see anything in a dude who only has height going for them but otherwise looks and acts like a complete normie? You know what I see when I see a tall guy that's also muscular? "Damn, that's a guy that'd give me trouble in a fight". Because he is tall -and- because he's proportionately muscular. Height's not the only requirement and like someone said before, requirements aren't hard by default. Strut your stuff and fucking work for it. You lose to a guy with better genes? Too fucking bad, find a chick who isn't a complete height queen and show them why they made a poor choice in life.

>As well, taller men get paid more for the same job.
Correlation is not causation. If you act like a faggot who won't negotiate for a higher wage, you get less. That's the same reason women earn less, because most of them won't negotiate for shit.

Alright dude, whatever you say. My sister said that he was too clingy and needy and that she didn't like the fact she couldn't wear high heels without being taller than him. She also said she didn't like the idea that if things became serious, her kids would be short. I don't know how else to convince you that I am telling the truth but whatever.
She met her current boyfriend on Tinder. He never finished secondary school, instead dropping out to become an apprentice. He now works as a mechanic. Obviously the height thing wasn't the key issue, but it was a contributing factor. If you have two dudes who are both 6/10, but one is 170cm and the other is 180cm, who do you think a girl would rather date? You don't understand female psychology in the slightest.

It's always one or two angry manlets who make excuses and one larping bitter virgin lanklet. They have nothing better to do than rage on a cambodian tapestry forum all day long.

>You don't understand female psychology in the slightest.
Says the guy who has never kissed a girl.

sounds like your sister is as retarded as you are

>Strut your stuff and fucking work for it. You lose to a guy with better genes? Too fucking bad

Cope harder. I am not settling for being the way I am. If there was no other alternative and I was truly stuck this way forever, I could probably find a way of coping. However, now that cosmetic leg lengthening is safe and relatively accessible, why should I just settle with the cards I am dealt. Work harder than someone else has to despite the fact there is a clear way to gain an advantage? What a shit attitude to have. A once of payment of 100k and 9 months of crutches means that for the rest of my life I am not put at an immediate disadvantage and have to work harder and substitute my physical appearance for "personality".

You won't believe anything I say because you already have your mind made up and have painted a caricature that I am just a larper. I have made out with girls I picked up in nightclubs, but I never got any further because my insecurity made me stop before it could develop into anything else.
I have lived with two women my entire life and I have seen enough redpill shit to know that the MAJORITY of women are shallow cunts. Trying to find one who isn't is like finding a needle in a haystack. If you are a chad, you can afford to be picky. If you are some beta manlet, you have to grovel and pick up the scraps.

Women are retarded, who would have thought? But they hold the gateway to reproduction so unless you want to end up as a wizard or a beta bux, you have to play the game by their stupid rules.

Then become chad. Instead you're choosing to be a whiny insecure faggot. Which you would have been even if you were 190cm tall. Ask yourself, what excuse would you use if you were 190cm tall to justify you being a loser? That you're ugly?

It's men who make the rules in this world, sweetie. No matter how much you put pussy on a pedestal women will always be the weaker gender.

Again, cope harder. I am not ugly. My insecurity is rooted in my height. There is a pretty simple solution to it. I get taller, no more insecurity. I am not choosing to be an insecure faggot. My insecurity is grounded in experience. It isn't irrational. I know that the majority of women immediately view me as a lesser man because I am short. Instead of just saying "oh well" and trying to find some way of coping, having to be the "funny guy" or some other bullshit to make up for my lack of stature, I can become taller and no longer have that stigma attached. As well, it is a confidence booster too. Practically every study shows that taller men feel more secure and confident, and have better self image and mental health than shorter men.
You can continue to be bluepilled and hope that a woman settles for you, but I don't want to be settled for and the only way things are now, is that I would be a downgrade for a girl.

No shit. I am not putting pussy on a pedestal. It is for my own confidence that I want to be taller. As well, as a general rule, good quality women want good quality men. Women are attracted to looks, money, status. It's only natural for a man to want to raise his place in the hierarchy.

Why are you choosing to make yourself more ugly and less desirable to women? You would be just as insecure if you were tall, in fact you'd be even more insecure. Your insecurity is based on lies. Everyone knows that men your height get much more girls than tall guys. Because you refuse to admit this fact, it's becoming pretty clear you're a larping 190cm virgin.

>A once of payment of 100k and 9 months of crutches
Is a lot of time and money for something you don't need. That's 10-20% of money you could use retiring early and laughing at bitches for being stupid.
>Work harder than someone else has to despite the fact there is a clear way to gain an advantage? What a shit attitude to have
Did you even read the entire fucking post or is your height fetish kicking in? Height means absolutely fucking nothing without the other parts aside from satisfying heightqueens. The entire package needs to be there. And what's the shit attitude here? You're working harder either way, you're working to pay up or you're working to cover your disadvantage and set it to your hand. I choose the other route. Have fun going to Lankville dude, I enjoy my height. Maybe I'm morally opposed to performing cosmetic surgery on myself? Why aren't you on steroids and taking every advantage instead of sitting on r9k, mr Shit Attitude?
>Cope harder
Imagine being so bitter and salty you can't imagine someone your height can enjoy life at their height. Waow. Incredible. Bet you're very dominant, too. Seeya, also you're an absolute cunt for hijacking the thread.

How is making myself taller making myself uglier? My goal height is 184cm. I am insecure because I feel small. People metaphorically and literally look down on me. Mind showing me some statistics that show 5'8" guys get the most women? Maybe it is fact in the USA where the average height is 175cm. In Ireland the average height is 178cm. I don't get this notion that if someone my height wishes to become taller, I am some lanklet virgin? Maybe I am ignorant of the facts, but are you telling me that there are people who come onto this board who are 190cm and pretend to be 173cm? What do they have to gain by doing that.

There is nothing I can do bar posting a timestamped picture of myself and getting banned to prove to you that I am being honest. I am speaking from my own personal experience. From my experience, girls my age and in my area all insist on wearing heels and all insist on having a boyfriend who is taller than they are. It is very hard for a guy who is 5'8 to live up to those standards, when the vast majority of girls in heels are 5'10. If you have any female relatives, ask them their preference. I guarantee you the majority will say they don't want a man who is shorter than them.

It is because of this that I want to look into cosmetic surgery, but apparently doing so won't change anything at all, even though it solves the root of my problem.

Attached: 1558212417863.png (390x348, 125K)

>Mind showing me some statistics that show 5'8" guys get the most women?
Sure:
standard.co.uk/lifestyle/dating/most-attractive-height-for-man-woman-a3846246.html

>3rd highest 5'6
yeah suuuuuuuuuure

In the grand scheme of things, it is only 2 years worth of my wages. That seems like a good trade off to me. The majority of women on Earth think in terms of superficiality and status. If you want a high status women, you have to be high status yourself, simple as.
I don't have a "height fetish", I am just sick of being at the bottom of the ladder. Yeah, height is a contributing factor and a major one at that. It is also a deal-breaker for a lot of women. Basically want to ensure that there are less chances to be cheated on by climbing the hierarchy of attraction. And I can tell that you are bitter considering the fact you call 184cm "lankville" in a derogatory manner. I don't use steroids because of the serious health complications. Leg lengthening surgery has come a long way and complications are exceedingly rare. Pretty big payoff for little risk.
If you are comfortable with yourself, that's good for you. I however, am not. And I didn't "hijack" anything. I stated my answer to OP's question if he could become taller, and then everyone jumped on me and started kvetching, calling me a larper

>based on most right swipes
>on badoo of all places
>in the uk, hobbit land
yes very good study

Look at this denial. How tall are you and why are you so buttmad at facts?

The one and major contributor to success in life and with women are intelligence. Unfortunately for you there is no surgery to increase intelligence. You'll be stuck forever being a brainlet.

Oh wow really? Damn, Stephen Hawking and Einstein must have been pumping and dumping left right and centre then.
And I dont know why you are being so bitter and vitriolic. I dont want to be a manlet anymore so you get your knickers in a twist. Stay mad.

Hawking was married twice. Einstein was married. Why are you bringing this up, it has nothing to do with your massive insecurity and low intelligence being the reasons you can't get girls.

>18
You dont.

You might gain a few millimeters untill your bone structure settles.

Your only option is practicing good posture.

Attached: 322323.png (391x357, 11K)

>5'8"
>"Manlet"

Literal autism

>169cm
heh

at least your peepee grew 2 centimeters

I like how you have to create another caricature in your head that I am unintelligent. You cant fathom the possibility that someone is discriminated against because of their height. Yeah, I can probably get a girlfriend if I really tried hard enough, but why should I have to try harder than necessary? If someone has the exact same looks, exact same intelligence and exact same personality as me, but, they are 12cm taller than me, a girl will obviously pick him over me. As I said previously, I dont want to have to make up my shortcomings in other areas when a relatively quick and simple fix will give me a leg up. I understand where you are coming from though. I myself thought that I should just move on and better myself in other ways. Height cant t be changed after all, right? You are dealt your hand and must do the best you can with it. But when I discovered that there is indeed a way to pretty affordably change your height, I am no longer content in just sucking it up and moving on.
If you are fine with yourself, thats good. Dont take your anger out of me because I want to change myself.

In a country such as the USA where half your country is le 56% white el monstruosidads, 5ft8 is no big deal. The national average is 5ft9. However in Northern and Western Europe, the average male height is 5ft10 - 6ft1. By all measures, I am a manlet in my country. If I moved to Indonesia, I would be a lanklet, but I am not in Indonesia, I am in Europe.

Two inches below average is by no means manlet territory.
Your issue is not growing up. It's manning up.
Stop being insecure

Attached: 20190519_222419.jpg (720x540, 160K)

Have fun when your "short" genes are passed onto your son then buddy
Your surgery ain't gonna fix that

>national average is 180cm
> i am 173cm
>somehow not a manlet
I am in the bottom 30% in terms of height. 180cm average means that 50% of men are taller than 180 and 50% are shorter.
>lol just man up and deal with it bro
Being average just isnt good enough nowadays. Things suck for average men. With hypergamy as rampant as it is, women only want above average men. If they end up with an average man, they are settling and will jump at the chance to upgrade if given the opportunity. Women rank average men as below average. I am not content with being below average, I want to be above average. Why someone would choose to be at a disadvantage when there is a clear and easy way out of it is beyond me.

Attached: 487A1426-7D99-4A1A-8775-7279E2A400B1.jpg (499x630, 54K)

Yeah, so you admit that being short is shitty and puts you at a disadvantage. Otherwise, what would be the issue with having a short son? Surely he should just man up and compensate? That is what everyone is saying I should do.
Or could it be that everyone knows that being short is shitty and they just dont want to admit it?
If my son is short, too bad. Thats his problem. My dad obviously didnt give a fuck about me when he decided to have kids with my short mother. Plus, he could just have surgery too if he wanted.

If you are content with being below average or average, go ahead. I am not.

Okay, you're a manlet. Happy?

Yeah, and I intend on resolving that, which was the entire cause of this autistic argument because other manlets cannot accept the fact that they are genetically predisposed to be at a disadvantage and that there is a way out of it.

I'm 174 give or take, in a country where the average is now 178.
Heck I know how you feel, my own mother said I'm small compared to the new beansprouts.

But I've a gf which is 170, her own brother is 195 I shit you not. But I'm fairly large, and nobody is giving me shit not even the lanket.

I see men more than 10cm than me cower in fear because I'm confident and well-built. Hell, even my friends gf are buzzing me off times to times.
Don't let your genetics weight you down, you're better than that. Women wants men who act like men, and trust me the beansprout are nowhere near that.

Attached: 1543106797726.jpg (1152x2048, 362K)