Arguing with a nigger

>arguing with a nigger
>tell him that Africans have no history or civilization
>nigger gives me a list of civilizations
>respond to him with "WE WUZ KANGZ"

Attached: 3606C0B7-C6E5-4803-A1D8-909237105123.png (646x595, 269K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Zimbabwe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

based and racepilled user,
keep fighting the fight

Fact: no black "empire" ever developed so much as a wheel, plumbing, or basic sanitation.

Do you know this or are you just posting what you've heard others say? Have you actually researched this? Can you name an african empire? Not saying you're wrong, I just hate how Jow Forums will make these blanket statements about things they've literally never even bothered to fact check. Theyve studied nothing but the history of white countries but pretend to be experts on ancient Inca culture.

He failed to understand he's being memed. Even if he could provide a list he will never take down the meme, it just what it is. I'm black and I understand this. Memes are eternal.

>Can you name an african empire?
Carthage, but I don't think they were black. Also Egypt, but they definitely weren't black.
The Mali empire is probably the closest thing to a legit we wuz kangz level civilization that I can think of off the top of my head.

We should really start embracing Reddit posts, put them on display even. It's the perfect deterrent. Nobody will want to come to a site that's full of the same unfunny bullshit they're already used to.

We wuz kangz of mudhuts

Attached: Great_Mosque_of_Djenné_1.jpg (1024x768, 245K)

the stately home of nigga the hutt

Nigger nigger chicken dinner.
This is a fucking retarded post. What civilizations did he mention before you used memes in real life like the retard you and I know you are?

Yes Ancient Egypt had shitskin Pharos though, and their empire lasted a very long time. However, they were obviously multi ethnic and not all Pharos were nigger tier genes.

DOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO

On redditt they censor shit so often they'll send their worst users here if you do that shit. Like a fourth of their threads are selectively censored sometimes, and right now their archives are suffering too, hardly working right. Do you really want tens of thousands of them coming here from banned subs? Adopting their hivemind will make this place even more trash/b/ tier.

So you know the two empires that are talked about in American history classes and the one empire that blacks all over the Internet talk about nonstop. No offense but it seems like you've never actually cared to look into African history yet you make huge generalizations. Again, not saying your post was wrong, but you should maybe read about pre-colonial Africa before making such a bold statement with no proof. And we also shouldn't equate wheels with how advanced a civilization was. People would create wheels when they had animals to domesticate and use for work. The vast majority of African animals are unfit for work, so they'd have no purpose for wheels. The terrain of Africa was also not fit for wheels. Africans preferred to use camels that they bought from Arabs.

When literally the only thing you have where you live is dirt, it's no surprise that you build your structures out of mud. What you expected to prove with this picture, I'm unsure.

>Can you name an african empire?

I'm actually pretty familiar with the history of Africa in antiquity, and it's pretty devoid of "empires" or anything resembling civilization.

The things to understand about the "empires" of the Sahel are:

1. They occur very, VERY late. As in the 1200's or later. They weren't contemporaneous with other civilizations of antiquity at all.
2. These were *Islamic* empires first and foremost, that arose as a result of Arab and Berber trading initiatives across the Sahara. Islamic civilizations of North Africa and the Maghreb wanted gold and slaves, and they in effect employed *some* black Africans in sub-Saharan Africa in an effort to conquer and exploit the rest. In other words, we're not really looking at "native" empires for the most part.

The situation in the horn of Africa is more complex, but overall the "empires" there are the result of the black Africans in the Nile valley, on the Ethiopian plateau, and on the Red Sea coast picking up just enough of a smattering of civilization from their more advanced neighbors to construct (rather sad) imitations of neighboring states.

One big problem with analyzing these questions is that recent evidence of additional advanced civilizations farther south in Africa can't really be relied upon, because research in this area is so heavily politicized. The "evidence" of a Zimbabwean civilization, for example, was produced by researchers who desperately (DESPERATELY) *want* there to have been such a civilization.

Fuck off tripfaggot, don't (You) me

Yall tiny dicked whitebois can have yall civilizations. We out here gettin pussy

Attached: 1520783815435.jpg (457x608, 61K)

>These were *Islamic* empires first and foremost, that arose as a result of Arab and Berber trading initiatives across the Sahara.
This is a weird one because it implies that the Islamic empires in Africa were built by Arabs or that they were just creating imitation Arabic empires, when the truth is, the only thing African Muslims at the time had in common with the Arabs in religion and civilization was that they worshipped a god named Allah. Many Arab travelers who visited Africa actually didn't respect the way they went about Islam because the Africans infused Islam into their native cultures. African Islamic empires were more African than they were Islamic.

You have no history and you are all trash

Attached: BlacksAreSubhuman.jpg (1346x960, 174K)

white racists have no history except losing wars and generally being complete shitstains of society

That doesn't happen naturally and only through zionist multimedia brainwashing. We are going to kill off all you niggers along with your jewish slave masters

>African Islamic empires were more African than they were Islamic.
In much the same way that current African Christian countries are more African than they are Christian, even though they're generally more fervent about their religious convictions than the West is (even accounting for the general dilution of Christianity in the West).

Whenever Africans try to imitate or attempt their own version of something, like a civilisation or a religion or an empire it always turns into a cargo cult type situation.

I wasn't the guy you initially replied to. I don't doubt that there were some fairly advanced civilizations in Africa, I just don't know them very well.

hurry up and do your terrorist attack so you can yeet yourself the fuck off this earth faggot

See this is why I don't argue with Jow Forums. You just post images and infographics that purposely misrepresent reality. I find it funny how whoever made this picture cherrypicked 3 different European structures from 3 different countries, but they didn't choose one actual known African structure in a specific country, they just found a small house and put "Africa" under it, as if Africa is a monolithic place with only one culture. I could do the same by picking out the mosques in Mali, the ruins of Zimbabwe and the underground churches of Ethiiopia then show some random slum in Europe.

Nah it's natural. Nothing more natural than a girl choosing to breed with superior, stronger, masculine men rather than with mentally ill tiny dicked beta whitebois

Attached: 15722782051.png (306x480, 260K)

>Yeet
>a ripoff of Kek

You niggers have been stealing Alt-Right memes to pretend like you have a culture. Kanye West is going to be decapitated lmao

This fucking nigger cope.

>This is a weird one because it implies that the Islamic empires in Africa were built by Arabs

No, it wasn't my intention to say that.

>or that they were just creating imitation Arabic empires

OTOH, I would say that this is actually not that far from the truth. In order to produce its "universities", for example, the Songhay empire had to import non-African Islamic clerics.

So we're partially looking at aspirational imitation, and also partially looking at the political effect of one-sided extractive trade. The rest of the Islamic world wanted gold and slaves, and would arm and support one group of Africans to conquer and enslave others. That supported group would extract resources from a large area, and if you paint that area on a map it looks like an "empire". Analogous situations arose at the height of the transatlantic slave trade, but nobody mistakes the slave ports for "empires".

that nigger has french fry arms and no chin. He looks more like a tranny then a man.

How is it cope? They lived in the desert, so they made buildings out of what they had around them. It's not just some random mud hut, obviously some planning and architecture went into this, they just made do with what they could.

And yet he gettin pussy and you ain't

Attached: 1742619365732.jpg (408x750, 42K)

So Europe just had castles and bridges laying around?

>>Fuck off tripfaggot, don't (You) me
Intelligent.

dont forget that you are african too

She was brainwashed by zionists into finding that tranny attractive

How about you say all that tranny shit to a black man's face and see if you end up still breathin

Attached: 1502345502979.jpg (1274x1280, 174K)

Wood, stone, things they didn't have in the deserts of west Africa. You can find soapstone castles in Southern Africa and buildings made out of other types of stone in Eastern Africa. They used what they had. When literally everything around you is dirt, you will build things out of dirt.

African history is a real thing. You can argue they are primitive or stupid or whatever, but they did build the pyramids plus had some basic metallurgy

The part of Africa that was outside of the Mediterranean was almost exclusively tribes and small kingdoms some of the tribes in the horn of Africa did some things (I believe what was then Ethiopia briefly colonized what was then Yemen like 1000 or 1500ish years ago) and as mentioned before Mali was important and the Mediterranean part (Morocco Libya Egypt Algeria Tunisia) was and still is generally important they aren't really black though atlest not modern day. But honestly the argument that blacks are inferior because Africa wasn't civilized untell recently is stupid Europeans were the same in Europe not that long ago even after rome most of Europe was still tribal esspesally in the north and east and northern european genetics haven't changed much in the last thousand year's.

I threw groups of trannys like that across the floor of a club before. They all have weak bones so getting hit by a tranny like that would feel like getting hit with a feather.

Grease Rome and Armenia aren't and weren't white in fact Rome killed and slaughtered mostly white people destroying their 100% white traditional European tribes they also destroyed European religion and replaced it with middle eastern jew garbage. Rome and the Romans fucked up Europe more then Jews Arabs blacks or Asians could ever hope to do worshiping them is complete shitskin behavior.

did they send you to the principal's office after?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Zimbabwe

This was the epitome of black civilization in Southern Africa, as is universally accepted by historians.

>Egyptians were black

Attached: Rameses-II-Charging-Nubians-1.jpg (1135x600, 228K)

Some were, some weren't. Egypt and most Mediterranean nations in Europe were multiracial. And the fact that Egyptians liked to differentiate themselves from their Nubian rivals doesn't necessarily mean that they weren't black. They didn't have a concept of "black" back then.

>They didn't have a concept of "black" back then.
the concept of "your skin is dark as midnight so you are trash" has existed for a very long time, in every culture on the planet, and still continues to this day.
india, china, south america, doesn't matter where. you got fair skin? you must be a big shot. you got skin darker than shit? back to the fields with you.

>india, china
That has to do with field work and the rich staying inside
>south america
That's due to European colonialism.

In America, dark skin is seen as more attractive since the poor are usually the ones who spend all their time inside and the rich are the ones who can afford to laze around outside. In East Africa, dark skin was desirable and incredibly dark "midnight" skin was associated with royalty.

>Some were, some weren't

Look closely at the image I posted.

Cope of the most pristine quality.

Only 1 tribe of black Africans even had a written language lmao.
Most African languages didn't even have words for "now" or "later", no linguistic concept of time. They didn't even have words for numbers other than "one" and "many"

>See this post
>Go to google images
>Search african writen language
>Already found six without even scroll down

Attached: 1514045326868.png (640x360, 223K)

That picture doesn't mean anything. Just shows that they disliked Nubians. And some of the Nubians are the same color as Egyptians.
It's a known fact that Egypt was multiracial and was conquered by multiple races, including the Nubians.

African history is mostly mutually exclusive from Black history, as Sub-Saharan Africans (blacks) never developed writing, thus no actual history. Egyptians and Carthaginians are really the only two civilizations from the time of antiquity that were worth a damn. Ethiopia is the closest thing to a lasting standalone empire, were it it not essentially Middle East backwash.

So the one Nubian dynasty and a few thousand sub-saharans indicates Egypt as being multi-racial? Would you call Japan multiracial, even though they're >95% Japanese?

t. expert on early African history

All it takes is a quick search and you won't find any language written by Afican Blacks that wasn't derived from Egyptian or Arabian script. Nsibidi is nothing but pictograms, so it's up to your interpretation on whether you want to call that a written language.

Amharic.

>So the one Nubian dynasty and a few thousand sub-saharans indicates Egypt as being multi-racial?
No, the fact that native Egyptians, Nubians,Greeks and more than likely the people of Western Asia lived there indicates that it was multiracial. All Egyptologist have said that Egypt was a multiracial society.

>They didn't even have words for numbers other than "one" and "many
This is a straight up fucking lie. My mother was raised in a native African religion (Nigeria) and they were obsessed with numbers, the number 8 in particular since it had symbolic meaning. The only mathematic concept they didn't seem to have a word for was infinity, so they'd say 100+1. Find another lie.

>the Semitic language descended from Ge'ez
>semitic
Ok, it's not Arabian, but it's still not an original indigenous language.

Written down by white people lol. Get a fucking brain idiot

I can second this. In Nigeria the igbo tribe in paticular have been found do have similar iq to east europe. They tried to even secede and found their own country at one point

Yes the igbo tribe had high iq, written language and concept of numbers. That was the specific tribe that was the exception. How is what I said wrong? I'm pretty sure they were genocided too. The very very vast majority of black African tribes didn't have any of those intellectual properties.
And WHEN they did, it was brought to them by white people in like the 1800s lol.
Learn fucking history you retards

I wasn't talking about the Igbo, I was talking about the Yoruba. The whole West African region had a very strong understanding of mathematics user, their religions were based around numbers, please don't play these stupid fucking games, especially when you have no idea what you're on about.

They used numbers to communicate with spirits, you uninformed fuck.

Attached: 27ED745A-64D5-4F16-B8BE-ABBF2EB29025.jpg (445x325, 32K)

And both Igbo and Yoruba still exist you fucking jackass, in very high populations. They're the most dominant ethnic groups in Nigeria. Keep proving that you know literally nothing about Africa.

Attached: FAC2E179-7CEA-42F0-A418-39D8F63487AD.jpg (750x926, 614K)

Lets leave West Africa for a second and go to East Africa to see this African math board game called Omweso. Don't fucking play with me user. Say what you want about Africa, but to say that they didn't understand math is completely fucking ignorant and 100% bullshit that you learned from Jow Forums and never bothered to fact check.

Attached: C6D8789F-0CEB-4F84-BE79-C5669896B4FA.jpg (473x370, 38K)

Igbos are still around. They're k-selected compared to r-selected Bantus so you can guess which one breeds the most and make up the majority of the black race.

All over ancient Africa, people built these circular rock structures as calendars. This is one in Kenya. If they felt the need to keep track of the days, that would probably mean that they knew more than just "one" and "many".

Attached: CD18D3CF-EE17-4331-BD2F-24B8094CEAFC.jpg (900x674, 147K)

And he started off his post with confidence as if he fucking knew what an Igbo was and knew anything about their culture, but failed to even realize that they're not some extinct tribe from a thousand years ago

>>nigger gives me a list of civilizations

With the exception of Egyptian pyramids - quite a nice engineering feat from a 2700+ years lasting civilization - everything he told you was all about ooga booga we wuz kangz an sheit.

Science, literature, judicial, philosophy, etc, everything was born in the so called Western "culture".

>I cant refute him, better just call him a nigger

Lul tfw igbo

Feelsgoodman

Funny how the retard was btfo and never came back to the thread

I'm just gonna say that wheels are still useful with or without animals. Now I don't know if it's a predictor of how advanced a society is but I feel things like wheelbarrows, dollies, and many other wheeled tools would be quite useful to an ancient civilization.

Jow Forums getting BTFO'd again,when will they learn?

s-shut up nigger

Attached: wewuz9.jpg (2000x3623, 1.79M)

>a fucking sandcastle

>they made it out of something I don't like therefore it's bad
Look at where they live user. What the fuck else were they going to build it out of?

Attached: D73F11EA-48F3-4525-9C3F-E6F7F191507E.jpg (660x368, 34K)

Boers seem to have made it work.

Attached: Durban%20Town%20Hall%20-%20Nedbank%20Jubilee%20Booklet.jpg?itok=a3WQrz_2.jpg (1200x1008, 117K)

Concrete? Just need sand and rocks.

This place is already rurning into trash because of tripshits like you.

Vyro is a mainstay who has been here for years. Fuck off, you turd.

Well, first of all, South Africa and Mali are two completely different places. Second, these two structures were built hundreds of years apart. Third, the Boers are from Europe. They more than likely imported supplies from Europe and weren't using the shit that was sitting there in South Africa.
What's the point if they could build shit just fine without it? I don't think they were thinking about impressing Europe when they built the shit they built?

Also quite funny how he says that 'they' have no history, whilst showing three incredibly similar looking buildings

How can you be this dim
Orreorreorregini

Ndeewo enyi m

Im first gen American i got no idea what that means bro

I mean i can understand if spoken but not read. Muhh culture has been lost. Lul

I'm first gen American too. That's not a valid excuse!