Are most women even aware of how erotic and alluring their feet are?

Are most women even aware of how erotic and alluring their feet are?

Attached: milg9urjv8t21.jpg (2448x3264, 771K)

I love teasing guys with my feet pretending I don't know they take peeks at them.

That's very devilish of you, femanon.

Attached: zEtTmikXUXfOMDU_7RaeKC1EOhlbwLfVXeTN6FZ-lgs.jpg (2920x5184, 1.07M)

That's the shit that could destroy a man.

I love having my bare feet up on a table when my brother invites his friends, I got a huge fetish for this. Specifically when I act like I don't know about it and I don't realize what I'm doing

Have you ever put your feet up on their lap or asked them to rub your feet?

Attached: oov7tj0941z21.jpg (1124x1498, 142K)

I've done that only to my brother and my cousin
My brother gives me foot massages often.

you need help you freaking weirdo

What the fuck that's fucking hot as fuck. Do you think it turns him on?

Attached: 5p9txu4xdep11.jpg (2237x3035, 373K)

>that excess fat at the left thigh

Attached: bedbug.gif (280x158, 812K)

what if they're flat feet with callouses and shit

I think it does because often when I put my feet on his lap he just starts rubbing them without me even asking.

When I'm in classroom or in other public places I often take my shoes off and put my feet where they can be seen by other people.

I used to sit next to a quiet guy in the back and I would often take my shoes off and put my bare feet on his chair and he would peek at then sometimes .

I know , I was exposed to foot fetish when I was very young (12) so that's why I like doing this now

Patrician attention to detail.
Flatfeet are iffy, but calloused feet are cute too and just need extra love and attention.

Attached: E260D8F.jpg (1600x1200, 319K)

That's fucking hot. Do you get off on the idea of horny pervs jerking off to the memory of your feet when they get home? Also be my pretty feet exhibitionist gf

Attached: 626Be3KaHLOUd4UmxwphiYvxU_Frh084UD2pC1OAqDc.jpg (1998x2746, 733K)

What, do you mean Skindentation?

Yes I get off to that, and especially when I know they are shy about it and don't want me to know they like my feet. I don't do ldr sorry

I hang out with a girl who says feet are gross but is always barefoot around me, what does she mean by this?

She likes it but she doesn't want to admit it

I'm pretty sure most women are aware of the mentally ill out there

I dunno, we were watching some show on Netflix and there was a scene where a guy was worshipping his mistress' feet and she turned away and expressed her dislike for it.
We were talking about fetishes earlier so not like she isn't open about what she likes.

Well if you ever want a friend you send feet pics to hmu lmao. Do you ever wish your brother did more with your feet, or would you rather he stay shy forever so you can continue to tease him?

Attached: 425ofx2245z21.jpg (3024x4032, 1015K)

>Are most women even aware of how erotic and alluring their feet are?

Kind of. Depends how old/experienced they are. A woman that's had quite a few partners will undoubtedly have been with at least one guy that has a foot fetish and was open about it.

Also a lot of young girls nowadays are aware of foot fetishes with the ironic "feet pics" thing but I don't think they realise how serious it is.

Women are generally oblivious about the things that turn on men and only care about the things that turn on themselves, like rough sex with Chad

Would you ever want to buy feet pics?

Of course they know, user. Except for the autistic ones.

I've had a high school classmate that didn't even realize I was getting a hard on when she was tying me to the chair and I didn't even try to hide it.
Some girls are just too oblivious to the various kinks. It's much more well known nowadays though.
>advertising on a board full of neets
user...
I unironically would, but I manage to steer myself away at the last second.

That was an invitation, user.

I wish i could gather all footfags under an air-tight dome and drop an entire wagon of bug spray inside from the seal on top, watching them suffocate for hours, trying to climb over each other forming a mountain of bodies.

Who hurt you sweetie? Do you want to talk about it?

I haven't a single women who disliked feet or thought a foot fetish was weird both online and irl.

All of my ex gfs called thought it was creepy and disgusting

Attached: Ceara-Lynch-Feet-2178091.jpg (800x533, 80K)

That sucks. I'm a virgin but have talked about to a good amount of girls irl. One teased me about it flashing feet but it never went anywhere unfortunately.

I so badly want a gf into feet as much as me or at least very willling to experiment with it

I give gf a foot massage and sometimes kiss them. never tell girls you are a footfag, do it covertly. otherwise you are a submissive beta to them

That is very creative, nice job user.

Like I give a fuck originally

Attached: 1556953587095.webm.webm (640x640, 908K)

I wanna suck those toes hnggggg

Basically footfaging is anti-masculine from a girl's point of view

I wonder how much do these camgirls make.
These clips are pretty impressive though.

haha trannie retard
no one wants to look at your big male feet

girls love ppl look at their feet

This is what you look like, tard

Attached: holofud4.png (1057x538, 679K)