This tweet just proved to me that no matter what are their beliefs women still want to be free to whore themselves free...

this tweet just proved to me that no matter what are their beliefs women still want to be free to whore themselves free off any kind of consequences which could lead to letting every just met stranger raw dog them
the likes on her post have become over 450k

Attached: 60220286_10219255788128256_4790071089860444160_n.jpg (466x512, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/article-abstract/662422
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What? Conservatives who actually value limited government will see the abortion ban for what it is: idiotic government intervention in things it has no business being involved in.

Why do people who arent from Alabama care? If a woman from Alabama has a problem with it then just move to California where degeneracy is legal and socially encouraged?

Attached: 1554119441884.png (1280x720, 862K)

Tomi Lahren has always been just an economic liberal. There are many sincerely pro-life women, she has never been one of them, she just wants a little less taxes so she has more money to fly arround the world suck dicks internationally.

WHY The fuck do you care why can't she whore herself out who are you to tell her what she can or can't do,stop being such a fucking beta and move on from all this dumb shit while your here crying about "these darn women" the rest of us are getting our dicks wet

Attached: IMG_2808.jpg (477x616, 90K)

But Cali taxes will end paying for all those botched underground abortion fails

Slippery slope is only not a thing when we do it. If the foe does it (when did everyone not agreeing with you became a foe anyway?) it is a very real and worriesome thing.

>thoughtpattern of all political factions

Because it's a growing trend in more conservative states to tighten abortion laws. There's the theory they're doing this so Roe v Wade gets roped in and the supreme court can effectively remove Roe v Wade without just coming out and over ruling a previous court out of no where.

So you want to control what women do with their bodies like sharia law AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA

Attached: IMG_0327.jpg (1600x1597, 156K)

meanwhile, the person who proposed that bill is also a woman
makes you think, huh?

Attached: file.png (553x547, 358K)

enabling whores to not have very much consequence is simply collateral damage.
Abortions and birth control are very much needed and are overwhelmingly used in positive ways.

I fucking hate muslims like you who try to control women

>muslims
You think op is muslim? He's a fucking cletus

only muslims legitimately want to control women

You got it, OP. There is no such thing as a conservative woman, there never has been and never will be. You either control them or they have unprotected sex and murder their kids.

>Americans can randomly gain/lose the right to abortion because of the fee fees of some judges
Holy shit common law is completely retarded.

your god emperor trump is against it, too

Attached: file.png (481x206, 26K)

I'm in favor for banning abortions because it'll force people to not have so much sex which will probably lead to a huge decline in the spread of sexually transmitted diseases
Sadly the homos will probably keep up with their incredibly gross habits and keep that number nice and high

Attached: 1558218646483.png (1213x743, 1.18M)

Judge gives, judge takes away

>some random person out of billions tweets something
>SEE, I KNEW IT!
No wonder you're an incel, you mentally ill autist

Donald trunk is an old meme and only normalfaggots think the majority of Jow Forums supports him anymore
Also he said that he's for abortion except in 3 uncommon cases
God, moots biggest mistake was removing /news/ because now if the idiots want their info they go to Jow Forums which is a terrible idea

Attached: 1558192628821.gif (480x360, 993K)

I'm not american so I'm not really up to date with twitter and political shit but what were the reaction of anti-trumpets to this tweet? I'm really curious.

>Also he said that he's for abortion except in 3 uncommon cases
He said he's against it except the 3 situations not for it

I'm not a fan of Peterstein but what he said was correct: abortion is simply the surface manifestation of the degeneracy men have permitted, enabled, and joined women in committing. Society is broken, the pill has lulled women into a false sense of control and security, its invention has enabled their whore antics, there is no sense of responsibility or dutifulness anymore. Shame is gone. Nowadays the examples most young women have to follow are 'influencers' and Dubai porta potties who try to make entitlement, whoredom and superficiality into desirable personality traits.

This law has so many roasties hysterical because they were so busy enjoying themselves, comfy in their little echo chamber of other feminist sluts, whoring around and getting their baby's guts vacuumed out of their pussies, that they forgot not everyone is willing to stand by and be complicit in their degeneracy.

The passing of Georgia's law may be the first time they have actually had to think about the fact that abortion is not a comfy convenient little medical procedure with no shame or consequences attached. If women can be persuaded as far as thinking abortion is good, they can also be persuaded to see it as wrong.

Most of them will get caught up in the hysteria of 'rallying against daddy government for calling them out on their whore antics' but maybe a few of them will start to see abortion for what it really is: the byproduct of selfishness, lust and irresponsibility, and a stain on humanity.

I was mocking the OP because even a pro-life conservative man is against the it

>Also he said that he's for abortion except in 3 uncommon cases
I assume you meant against, and that's exactly the point I was making so I don't know why you're bringing this up

Femanon here. I have examined the abortion issue from my own adult perspective many times, and each time I've come to the same conclusion that I am pro life. No matter how many female friends or co-workers or instathots try to persuade me otherwise, I will never see it as good. And in my belief, if you stand by and enable evil, you are complicit. In pretty much every spiritual and philosophical context (besides nihilism or antinatalism, neither of which I see as desirable or realistic viewpoints) the killing of a growing human being is seen as wrong.

I also don't understand why so many femanons stand in solidarity with Stacies and whores. They're the reason Chad won't fuck us.

It's a wonder that you're single.

Also, the amount of effort that goes into having sex is greater than the amount of effort necessary to abstain from sex. Given the amount of contraception there is available, there really isn't much excuse for abortion these days anyway.

Pretty much all men would rather date a girl who has never had any abortions, than some roastie who has a few under her belt. Even one abortion would disgust most sensible, non beta men and make them wonder if the woman is even suitable or mentally stable enough for commitment. Women don't generally abort Chad's kid.

Go die of cervix cancer you dumb nasty ugly whore.

Translation:
>"I broke the law and it backfired on me and made my situation even worse look what you did government"

Don't break the law and you won't suffer any bad consequences retards. If you go and get an abortion and die from it you deserve to die I mean after all you're nothing but a clump of atoms.

I refuse to stand in solidarity with whores. I just watch what you sluts are doing from afar and laugh at how dumb you are.

>virgin upset others have sex wants to outlaw sex

Attached: 431.png (239x211, 9K)

jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/article-abstract/662422

Cervical cancer is usually caused by herpes from whoring around.

How does it feel knowing your beef curtains are haunted, roastie?

>Don't break the law and you won't suffer any bad consequences retards.

Attached: 1519581913993.png (644x800, 15K)

>anons btfo that nazi barbie actually has some sense

AHAHAHHAHHHAA EPIC WIN
USING STUPID RIGHT WING LOGIC AGAINST THEM

This isn't even a point since most incels seem to have no probem with Sharia law. It aligns with their beliefs on women strongly.

this is the worst type of human

Attached: licker.jpg (300x300, 19K)

OP why are you against abortions?
If pregnant women were always able to make informed decisions about whether its a good idea to add another human to the world, then you never would have born OP.
Abortions should be mandatory for anyone with a genetic history of autism.

Lmao
>not giving inro christ cuck jew led initiatives is whoring

That's because it isn't good. I'm pro-choice, but that doesn't mean I think abortion is good. I myself have some adversity to the pro-choice movement painting advocacy with a gleaming light. It's not light; it's a goddamn travesty.

I think 2 months is enough time to figure out whether or not one needs a fucking abortion though. It's human life. Don't drag it on. I think it should be preformed quickly, and it's the women's responsibility to be aware there might be a child growing in their uterus.

I think it should work both ways though. I think men should also be given the option to 'abort' within the same time frame women are allowed. Perhaps a 1-2 week variance to offset it influencing the woman's choice. It's said it's not a woman's fault she carries a child 9 months with toll on her health. It's also not man's fault women must do so as well.

>I-I'm laughing at you!

Embarrassing

no it isn't the worst kind of person is someone who thinks it's ok to kill a growing organism just because it inconveniences them and is too immature to grow up

>he thinks women go around getting pregnant for fun and get their "pussies vacuumed out" without a care in the world.

You are so far removed from humanity I'm surprised that you even choose to still communicate with the rest of us.

Why are there so many women hating anti abortion virgins coming out of the woodwork over this? As if just outlawing the practice is gonna somehow fix the world, right this "degeneracy" and lead women on a purer path? As if you care about the lives of people who don't even exist? Every situation is different and people don't get abortions just because it's convenient or they were too lazy to use a condom or some shit. The issue is way more complex than just banning all abortion but dumbass men who wouldn't even know what do with a pussy if it was right in front of them seem to tink they have the answer. Either that or they're following Jesus, which is just some Sharia law retarded bullshit.

abortion is actually accepted by Muslims lol
it's allowed for up to I think 4 months or something after pregnancy in their religion

>the worst kind of person is someone who thinks it's ok to kill a growing organism

Attached: 1519581913993.png (225x225, 9K)

You make a good point, but contraception is surprisingly hard to access outside of areas Planned Parenthood exist. Even in areas with Planned Parenthood, you still aren't guaranteed. Most women's advocacy groups are too busy paying for P.R., fancy galas, and 'flair' versus putting everything into easing access for the community.

There's a doctor which is faster, but without insurance, that's coming up with about $500 upfront. Obamacare, as much as it was meant to help originally, just screwed everyone under a certain income out of healthcare permanently until they fix it. States had to start prioritizing families which ruled out most single individuals from receiving state insurance despite being in the proper income bracket. This is because they're offsetting the cost of Obamacare from my understanding.

The health departments are at full capacity. Scheduling takes months, and even then it's a gamble to properly start birth control. For example, one thing that slips under the radar is regarding depo-provera. It must be started immediately after a menstrual cycle for full effectiveness. It is also particular. Every 90 days with a 10 day 'window' five days prior and five days after. Failure to adhere to this is what you see labeled 'improper use'. Health departments are notorious for this because they aren't staffed to handle meticulous scheduling.

I'll stop rambling, but there's a lot of issues right now regarding contraceptives. Someone needs to fix shit.

abortion keeps the black population down. We need it until we've figured out the replacement problem.

>switching the ratio of deaths from 100,000:1 to 1:100,000 doesn't save lives
>don't value innocent life if the government tells you to

Attached: 1551462312791.jpg (808x960, 49K)

>wouldn't want to go down the slippery slope of children dying by their mothers will now do we

Attached: 1522013462970.png (252x291, 46K)

Single motherhood is up 300% from the 1960s in the u.s. those things just enable degeneracy

>inconvenience
I think being thrown into poverty and having to leave school and/or your job is a bit more than an "inconvenience".
>too immature
Most woman who get these "convenience abortions" are in the process of growing up, that is they're usually going through education or working and trying to grow a stable financial base. By forcing them to have children before they're ready, you're not only destroying the mother's life but also guaranteeing that the kid grows up poor.

Because most people can't afford to move.

No one forced the woman to decided on having sex. No one forced her to have not use birth control. No one forced her to allow a man to penetrate her with no condom. No one forced her to do anything. She knew the chances of her getting pregnant existed and she went through with it. Why must the weight if your own poor choices not exist just because you don't want them to. You had sex you got pregnant deal with it. The perfect situation rarely exist especially with birth and children. You're immature and a child if you think the only time you should let a baby live is when you want one or only if it's right for you. Mistakes are made but you have to own up to them instead of sweeping them under the rug.

>retard normal fag frog poster lacks any form of reading comprehension
Colour me surprised

Attached: 1505708928012.jpg (500x361, 34K)

Women are largely single-issue voters and that issue is abortion.
Yup, now that Trump got Kavanaugh in, the time to strike is upon them. I think it's for the best either way if they manage to kill Roe V Wade, because the legality of abortion shouldn't rest on a court case that was a pretty clear instance of legislating from the bench. What I would hope is that Roe V Wade gets struck down and then, if the people wish it, some abortion-protection legislation gets passed. I would bet only blue states will protect it but whatever.
Then we can go back to nominating justices like normal people rather than flipping out on every single conservative justice just because everyone's panicking about Roe V Wade getting struck down.
Don't be an idiot, every law controls bodies. Pro-choicers just phrase it that way to make it sound like rape. Most of the rhetoric from that side is dishonest, because the real argument for abortion is eugenics; generally people who get aborted are people we wouldn't have wanted anyway. But it sounds a little cruel if you phrase it that way, so instead they try to make it sound like an sovereignty issue.

Attached: 1538607177037.jpg (822x447, 90K)

>some kids have bad lives
>abortion being illegal in any way is bad
>drumpf bad

woah... it's almost like the minority token has to betray the group she is from to fit in with the group she is trying to join. read a book you fucking dumbass.

Have sex

Origi

>because the real argument for abortion is eugenics; generally people who get aborted are people we wouldn't have wanted anyway.
nice strawman fallacy. and also nice try equivocating a fertilized egg with a person. if you truly believe this is the "real" argument in favor of abortion, how would you explain a woman's desire to have the freedom to get an abortion at one point in her life, and then have children at another point?

sex education, condoms, and STD clinics prevent the spread of sexually transmitted diseases, not the illegality of abortions. should we outlaw violent video games to prevent school shootings too?

Seriously, just ...
Have sex

Humans have been performing abortions for thousands of years before the pill existed. If abortion is illegal, it will create a black market for people to get illegal (unsafe) abortions. How can you place so much blame on women for pregnancies and sex when it takes a man to make a woman pregnant? Why shouldn't we make a law to force men to get vasectomies so they can take things seriously before they make the decision to ejaculate in a woman? and if a woman is raped and wants an abortion, how can you blame her? how is that a stain on humanity?

i think you replied to the wrong person cus

so nothing of any real importance to say against anything I said.

Get rekt libtard

>Humans have been performing abortions for thousands of years before the pill existed

Not en masse for (((profit))) like nowadays, and it definitely wasn't considered something to shout about and be proud of like nowadays. A woman having an abortion was a mark of shame. Also, in those days women recognized their biology and understood that they had to be VERY selective about who they were having sex with, because the endgame of sex is pregnancy and reproduction. People have forgotten the basic purpose of sex.

>Why shouldn't we make a law to force men to get vasectomies
Why are you bringing sterilization into the conversation when abortion is not sterilization, dumbass? Who knows, if men were the ones who bear and give birth to children perhaps the laws would be different, but the fact is it's women who carry the child. If a child is murdered by it's mother at home, it would be pretty nonsensical to blame the dad when he's out.

> it will create a black market
Or, it will force roasties to stop whoring around and start being more careful and responsible and discerning when it comes to who they have sex with. How can this be a bad thing?

>before they make the decision to ejaculate in a woman

Women are the gatekeepers of who gets to ejaculate in their pussies. Most contraceptive methods rely on female responsibility i.e. the coil, the pill etc. And condoms? Well why is the woman having sex with, let alone allowing a man to ejaculate inside her unsheathed, if she knows she is fertile and doesn't want a child? That's still her responsibility.

>but muh rape cases
Make up like 1.5% or less. Exceptions aren't the rule.

>No one forced the woman to decided on having sex.
what is rape
>No one forced her to have not use birth control.
what is living somewhere with little or no sex education, no access to birth control, parents not wanting you to get on birth control
>No one forced her to allow a man to penetrate her with no condom.
rape. man mightve told her hed pull out then didn't. condoms don't have a 100% effectiveness rate
>No one forced her to do anything.
rape
>She knew the chances of her getting pregnant existed and she went through with it.
people know that they can die in a car crash yet they get in cars and drive places all the time. should we ban safety belts because people knew the risk?
>Why must the weight if your own poor choices not exist just because you don't want them to.
why should you not use technology available to you to make your life better?
>You had sex you got pregnant deal with it.
an abortion is a perfect way to deal with an unwanted pregnancy. have you adopted any children recently?
>The perfect situation rarely exist especially with birth and children.
no shit sherlock. but there is an obvious spectrum of situations ranging from absolute shit to ideal. do you think an impoverished 14 year old girl who gets raped by her abusive uncle is in an equal situation to a 28 year old woman with a loving, well-to-do husband?
>You're immature and a child if you think the only time you should let a baby live is when you want one or only if it's right for you.
a fertilized egg is not the same thing as a baby. there are different stages in pregnancy.
>Mistakes are made but you have to own up to them instead of sweeping them under the rug.
yeah you can own up to them by getting an abortion.

>but what about muh rape cases

Half those 'rape' cases are probably some daterape bullshit where she slept with a guy and then regretted it the next morning. And makes up less than 1% of abortions. The other 99% are for selfish reasons.

>Conservatives who actually value limited government
You mean libertarians, i.e. a monitory of conservatives. One of the governments roles should be to prevent women from running loose with their pea-sized Chad-chasing brains. Abortion should be banned and a felony.

I thought Tomi Lauren was pro-choice, no?

Anyways, abortion should be free and on demand. I'd rather pay for a whore's abortion with taxes than have more single mothers on welfare and alimony,

Most conservative evangelicals dont, they just spew muh sanctity of life. Incels on the other hand just want to control women's bodies and sexuality.

>ALL LIFE IS SACRED, BABIES ARE A GIFT FROM GOD, MUST PROTECT, EVEN IF THEY'RE BORN TO NIGGERS, WHITE TRASH, OR SINGLE MOMS

Attached: NPC-header-1-640x480.jpg (640x480, 33K)

>Not en masse for (((profit))) like nowadays, and it definitely wasn't considered something to shout about and be proud of like nowadays. A woman having an abortion was a mark of shame. Also, in those days women recognized their biology and understood that they had to be VERY selective about who they were having sex with, because the endgame of sex is pregnancy and reproduction. People have forgotten the basic purpose of sex.
i'm sure abortionists performed abortions for profit back in the day. you seem to think that there was something inherently different about the way people interacted with sex back in the day, or that they didn't have sex for pleasure. yet prostitution has been around for thousands of years, literature and art tells us humans have not always seen sex as something solely for the purpose of procreation. and all the things that encourage us to have sex usually have nothing to do with the conscious thought that "this will create a baby." there is so much more to life than procreation. and if modern technology allows people to have sex for pleasure without creating a baby, what is so bad about that?
>Why are you bringing sterilization into the conversation when abortion is not sterilization, dumbass? Who knows, if men were the ones who bear and give birth to children perhaps the laws would be different, but the fact is it's women who carry the child. If a child is murdered by it's mother at home, it would be pretty nonsensical to blame the dad when he's out.
im bringing up vasectomies because they're a way to control mens reproductive systems to prevent them from getting women pregnant if they're not responsible enough to abstain from having sex. is it not a man's fault if a woman gets pregnant? why are you bringing up murdering a child when the man is away?

1/2

>Or, it will force roasties to stop whoring around and start being more careful and responsible and discerning when it comes to who they have sex with. How can this be a bad thing?
no.. look up how things were before roe v wade. women got illegal abortions. this caused health problems, deaths, etc. people will keep having sex whether abortions are illegal or legal. forcing a necessary medical procedure to go underground, and causing the health problems that come with it, creates an unnecessary strain on the medical system of the country. how is that not a bad thing?

>Women are the gatekeepers of who gets to ejaculate in their pussies. Most contraceptive methods rely on female responsibility i.e. the coil, the pill etc. And condoms? Well why is the woman having sex with, let alone allowing a man to ejaculate inside her unsheathed, if she knows she is fertile and doesn't want a child? That's still her responsibility.
rape is a thing dude. guys can lie and take off the condom mid coitus, say they're pulling out and not pull out, etc. condoms can break. that's the guys sperm so its 50% his responsibility if there is a pregnancy.

>Make up like 1.5% or less. Exceptions aren't the rule.
but alabama banned abortion even in cases of rape, you retard.

2/2

and alabama banned aboriton even in cases of rape. so even if only 1% of women actually got raped, they still can't get an abortion. how is that okay with you?

>implying Dr Shekelstein isn't pushing this shit to make billions from the procedure itself and then further billions by selling parts and stem cells to cosmetic companies & big pharma
>(You) being this much of an NPC

If you can't see feminism for the giant moneymaking project it is, you're too plebeian for this board. Women's liberation was never the purpose of feminism, it was to get women working which leads to more tax dollars being paid and more consumers with disposable income to buy useless shit they don't need so the banks and massive corporations can benefit. It was Henry Ford who said 'The masses should be made smart enough to work and no smarter'. Feminism is just turbo capitalism for roasties. The people you hurt through abortion are the baby and yourself, it's no skin off my nose. I'm just advising you to stop drinking the roastie koolaid.

it sure is a good thing basement dwellers can't obtain any positions of power

>women still want to be free off any kind of consequences
If you consider unwanted children to just be "consequences" for their parents, you're a sociopath. What about the child that could grow up abused and neglected? And why should there be consequences? It almost sounds like you see pregnancy as a punishment for these women doing things you don't like.

This is the real reason most of these neets want to ban abortion.

>The Roastie Cries Out In Pain As She Strikes You

Remind me who is President again?

Attached: bebe.jpg (869x811, 123K)

If women are too lazy and irresponsible to use contraception to prevent their unwanted pregnancies to the point they'd rather kill their kid than just put a condom on the guy with their butthole, they clearly can't be entrusted with the vote.

The only person you're punishing is yourself and that offspring that you put there through your own irresponsibility, roastie. Imagine being this ego driven that you'll go as far as culling your own baby to gain a brief illusory sense of power.

If a man is too lazy and irresponsible to wear a condom and make sure it does not break before he cums or to make sure the woman is on birth control then he should not be entrusted to vote either

When did this board get raided by so many roasties and hamplanets?

Before you came here in 2018

>this tweet just proved to me that no matter what are their beliefs women still want to be free to whore themselves free off any kind of consequences

What the fuck are you talking about? Banning abortion doesn't stop women from being whores. The women that are whores do it because that just how they are. Having a child wouldn't stop them.

If you ban guns, it will just force people to get them trough more lucrative means

Attached: image.jpg (986x797, 272K)

>make abortions illegal
>people are now forced to take responsibility for having sex
>less people have sex
How does it feel to have a room temperature IQ?

Attached: 1519483350455.jpg (1024x768, 100K)

>if I post an old meme people will think I'm right!
Normal faggot

>how is that okay with you?
it's called being a psychopath

ITT OP explains why he is still a virgin in his thirties

Attached: Charlotte_Brontë.jpg (657x929, 207K)

>nice strawman fallacy. and also nice try equivocating a fertilized egg with a person.
I'm aware that no pro-choicer argues it this way, that's beside the point. It's the real argument because the logic for these things being mere "fertilized eggs" as opposed to humans is pretty thin, and that being the case, no other rationalization for abortion than eugenics holds up to examination. "My body my choice" doesn't work because it's clearly another body, and you clearly have other options than the abortion, and mere convenience isn't a good enough reason to euthanize someone else in any circumstance. "Keep government out of my uterus" doesn't work because if a government has any purpose at all, preventing bodily harm to citizens is it, so obviously the government has a perfectly justified right to interfere with a procedure that eliminates one citizen for the mere material benefit of another.
At the end of it there is no logic left to follow than " well maybe they are people but it's still okay to murder these individuals for X, Y and Z reasons, even though normally it isn't okay to murder people." And generally this is the Freakonomics outlook on abortion, that individuals who get aborted would likely have grown into criminals and other kinds of degenerates anyway.
>how would you explain a woman's desire to have the freedom to get an abortion at one point in her life, and then have children at another point?
Well easily, the consistent value isn't whether fetuses are human or not, the consistent value is the woman's self interest. It's literally deciding personhood on the basis of whether your mother wants you or not. Now if you say that out loud it suddenly seems like a really wrong way to decide whether it's okay to exterminate a fetusu or not, but effectively this is how it's decided under the current laws.
There's nothing about women changing their mind on this which indicates that the women's rights justification for abortion makes any sense at all.

Attached: 1538771811503.jpg (800x632, 48K)

Shut up, incel
Only in the utmost original way possible

Attached: 1558200565540.jpg (618x648, 82K)

What's so laughable is that she actually believes she is conservative

The real argument is that having a child removes you from the work force, has a huge psychical toll, induces permanent physical changes, and is expensive and all-around life ruining if you're unprepared. Jamming a coat hanger up your crotch and swirling it around just saves oneself from a lot of headache but it's not safe. Women are going to abort the fetus either way, so of course people are going to want support from doctors and such. The eugenics take is brainlet tier.

The abortion rate is roughly similar between countries where it's legal and countries where it's illegal.

Retard

That's just logically consistent with the categorization of fetuses as human. Why on Earth would it be okay to murder someone just because his/her dad was a rapist?

Yes and do you think that those women who forcefully remove their unborn child are healthy afterwards?
Not being able to get a safe abortion is still a deterrent for having sex, retard

Attached: 1506189367266.png (595x587, 352K)

>Not being able to get a safe abortion is still a deterrent for having sex, retard
Clearly it's not if the abortion rate is the same between the two

Attached: fac612be32e1de2df5413f26dc3d0610.jpg (720x303, 27K)