Man caught masturbating

mobile.twitter.com/heleneargy/status/1129370995087822854

Based or cringe?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-19-17-41-05-1.png (540x477, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/616BIOQUAKE/status/1130030712596324352
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i just remembered one time at school that i started fapping while covering myself with a huge jacket, since i was far in the back no one noticed, except for two guys who told me, dude are you fapping? i panicked and told them, no and they laughed but didn't tell anyone in that moment. Somehow i forgot about that until i saw this post, fuck now i feel so ashamed.

>mobile.twitter.com
Cringe

This man single handedly cucked an entire gym, of course he is based.

PISS OFF MOBILE NORMIE
DONT CARE WHATEVER THE HELL THAT IS, JUST FUCK OFF YOURSELF

Attached: 1458252684467.jpg (600x600, 24K)

As long as he isn't masturbating to someone near him, and doesn't jizz on somebody or their belonging's, I don't really see the big deal. If it comes out that he's mentally retarded she'll be made to look like the bad one.

he looks like masturbating to the thot in front of him desu. and anyway, you don't do that in public, that's disgusting.

Wow he is masturbating in public what a gross violation of social etiquette. I am so outraged. I swear normalfags are such petty little creatures, they will look for any excuse to lynch each other.

I peed myself on class in elementary school because I was too scared to ask to go the bathroom and really had to pee. Made a mess in the classroom in from of everyone and the teacher took me out to the sun so I could dry my pants up. I forgot about it but your post now made me think of it

>women scream for being allowed to milk their tits in public but milking your cock is ewww

Where was that equality again?

If that was a woman shlicking herself, would they still use the word "abysmal"?

This. It's like everyone is constantly policing everyone else's behavior.
Too loud?
Wearing something they deem inappropriate?
Look angry when taking to someone?
Talk to someone's child?
State at someone in public?
Smell bad?
Look ugly from disfigurement?

no she would be a free independent woman who can masturbate wherever she wants

sometime you just get the urge to splurge, user

that really happened? where's your source nigga?

>that nigga who faps during class
why?
>"cus i got to, brah!"
why not go to the bathroom then?

The only reason this guy is a target is because he's white, no doubt. If it was a nigger doing this, no one would bat an eye.

>open google
>enter "breastfeeding in public"
>click news rider
Hope you can do the reading on your own?

Maybe that slutty whore he's fapping to should dress more modestly and not wear skin tight clothing to the gym.

>Virgin Active
How ironic

Origggreeeeeeeeeeee

Attached: chrome_mJiku9Qa88.png (628x794, 368K)

yes because the legal system has historically always been very fair to blacks lmao

Based but also cringe

>virgin active
zoz

it was only one time and i don't remember why i started fapping, i was so horny back then.

No because no men would complain and would probably celebrate her for giving everyone a show.

i did this too before unironically in like sixth grade.

>Virgin Active
Sure is one active virgin right there

what? She took you out in the sun to dry your pants? seems like an odd choice

>omg make this go viral plz!!!!!!!
I fucking hate normies

Leave peoples kids alone you unwashed incel pedo

>jacking off to a thot within talking distance
Absolutely BASED gym chad.

Kids are people too, when a kid says hi I smile and say hi back and wave.
I'm often surprised since so many people are usually intimidated by my height and resting face.
It's almost as if children can read your soul.

this is /b/ rate
>post on autismo central where most here would do near the same thing, asking them to out someone just like them on world stage..

Attached: 1536620214751.png (644x800, 10K)

>A woman feeding her child is the exact same thing as stimulating your genitals to ejaculate

Really?

>this was at the Virgin Active
seems active enough

I peed myself in the assembly hall at school for the same reason yet no one found out or at least caught me

I'm not talking about the law, you fucking idiot.

>wears revealing clothing
>man gets arroused and jacks off

thats why he covered himself, its not like you can see anything, its just a jacket bobing up and down, how does this make anyone mad, i don't get it.

And no one offered a hand

mad man actually did it kek

OK, shame the guy in the gym, he was being a weirdo. But does she really need to make it go viral across the entire USA? His life is fucked enough once the people in his town find out. I hate this outrage culture.

>>A woman feeding her child is the exact same thing as stimulating your genitals to ejaculate
I dont know why this made me laugh so much

Attached: D66D8D89-398B-4B3F-B924-33EF5EDC3870.png (400x400, 148K)

>tfw started fapping at 8 years old
>didn't know what it was just that it felt good
>was out at a restaurant with my parents
>had my hand down my pants playing with my dick right in front of parents
>was told off

God damn it

If I saw that I would just ignore it, I don't know what compels normies to care so much about shit like this.

Attached: dfg.jpg (600x491, 29K)

>only children can see my soul

Youre really not helping your case here, pedo. Reported.

You smell like reddit faggotry. Pleave, faggot

Reported for what? Talking to kids isn't illegal.

Being too loud is other people's problem because they don't really have any way of avoiding your noise besides leaving.

>Too loud?
This is an issue, you inconsiderate ape, loud noises are impossible to ignore.

This. I'd find it pretty gross, but not really any of my business, tee bee aitch. Maybe if he were jerking off to me, but even then I'd probably just ignore him. Besides, I highly doubt anyone wold jerk off to me to begin with.

imagine the many steroid pumping chads that wank at the gym everyday, this kid just got caught it's a funny video but doesn't deserve him being virally ridiculed for it

Roasties think they own their personal imagine like t that shit was a fuckin brand and they get mad when you fap to them without buying the product

Loads of girls I know have fucked in public

What the fucking fuck is this, report that shit, robots, sick anti-male hate:

mobile.twitter.com/616BIOQUAKE/status/1130030712596324352

Attached: Annotation 2019-05-19 193716.png (360x266, 130K)

I can tell when Mr FBI Agent shows up youre going to lose your spaghetti and he will find CP on your PC

I wonder if men really forget the actual purpose of breastfeeding and think "Oh look at that whore get off letting a baby suck her tit IN PUBLIC".

Attached: .TomoyoFacepalm_m%5B1%5D.jpg (448x336, 15K)

>it is a bodily fluid
>it is deemed disgusting or excising by some onlookers
>you could easily do it in a secluded spot instead
>it can be painful to shit filled up too much
>some women find it quite pleasurable
So where is the fucking difference really?

And before you go
>but muh poor babes needs feeding
there are enough women using their damn milkpump in public while having the brat on formula.

the depressing thing is that he looks kind of cute and normal

I'm not outraged but I am still glad he is being publicly lynched. Don't want people doing this shit nobody has any discipline anymore.

To be fair women don't even give people the common courtesy of putting a blanket or something over their tits. They just expect people to feel totally normal around them with their floppy tit hanging out. At least the guy covered himself.

They can't all be winners I guess.

Can we agree that jacking off in public is fine, but if you went to or managed that gym you wouldn't want someone to be jacking off on the floor?

You can call anything an "art experiment" and get away with it at least in places like France.

its still kind of weird to see it tho when a guy much better looking then me fucks up despite having everything

reminds me of a time when i saw a guy who had a 10/10 face, great jaw, blue eye blond haired and looked like he was just an urban hipster and then slowly realized he was an insane homeless guy.

I can get what you're saying cuz I don't wanna see anybody's elongated tit either but breastfeeding is a completely different thing from sexually satisfying yourself. In public. To an unwilling target.

Masturbating in public is not fine. No one wants to be stepping in jizz everywhere they go. If you can't wait to go home just drink bleach because you belong in a zoo.

freshman year i remember jerking off to ejaculation on multiple occasions because the history teacher would always play videos on the projector so everybody's attention was to it so me being in the back i could easily rub one out stealthily and efficiently

that's based, but this mans life is ruined.

It is different but the part where you should cover up is what the two situations have in common. Hell it won't kill you to just fill bottles at home and take them with you, you're a parent learn to plan shit.

Let it be an example to any idiots who want to follow in his footsteps. No one wants to see that shit. If that is the part that gets you off, enjoy your lynching. Perverts aren't people.

people will forget tommorow

Parenthood is not always that simple. Sometimes babies aren't accustomed to anything but the mother's nipple yet. Other times it's just quicker to pop it in and go. Babies have constant and frequent needs but life goes on and so their mothers have to do what they can. It's a far cry from a grown man who can and should control his unnecessary sexual urges until he gets into the privacy of his own home.

I guess if the kid is fussy like that, fine but still use the damn blanket. They make things for this very purpose so women don't force people to look at their ugly national geographic titties.

>I want this man's face to go viral
you're not supposed to say these things so plainly, stacy.

Imagine thinking having looks is everything

Fukn lol ur like an asian girl

>his unnecessary sexual urges
lel

ive done this 3 times in my lfie

Attached: 1476803074875.png (786x618, 35K)

so what happens to the nut that you end up busting? You just let it sit or what

considering women orgasm from breastfeeding, yeah i would agree. all women are gross and disgusting sluts that live for literally nothing else but sexual pleasure.

read the comments on the original twitter. people have sent this in to the police department. is masterbating even a crime?

people on the twitter said him getting kicked out of the gym wasnt enough and was just letting him get away with it.

fuck normies

bless this mad lad for going where others fail to tread

>is masterbating even a crime?
if it's in public, you bet your ass it is

>fapping left handed
shiggy diggy

Attached: derptwerp.jpg (625x625, 58K)

1. he's a failed man
2. the society is wrong for crucifying him, because that's how he failed in the first place

dude's probably left handed
my right hand doesn't know what it's doing down there

Meh. Let the man fap, fuck.

>be me in hs
>chick in geometry class has huge hits, like DDs
>i sit diagonally behind her so I get to see 3/4 view of tits
>start fapping while staring at her tits
>she turns back for some reason and see me with one hand in pocket
>heart goes crazy thinking I got caught
>she goes back to looking forward just relaxes in her chair, can see her tits move as she breathes
>cum in shorts
>ask to use to the restroom, go and throw underpants into the trash
Those fucking tits were amazing.

Attached: Blowmeoutinside.gif (592x570, 386K)

How people are so triggered by this? If i was there i'd find it hilarious lol

Good point. You gotta realize men don't see themselves like that, especially this one, who has accepted that he is a nobody, thus his behavior.

I swear I fapped in class but it's a blocked memory or something.

he's bold as fuck for that

Why shouldn't he? Females dress like whores. This should be their punishment. He's not even hurting anyone.

>you don't do that in public, that's disgusting.
Since when has being disgusting mattered anymore? Gays, trannies, roasties. All disgusting, yet allowed. I say let him have his fun.

The only issue is if he's too close and there's a chance of contact. Other than that, ignore and move on. It's like a crazy person talking to himself. Who cares?