Not a single girl ever has dmed me first

not a single girl ever has dmed me first
guess I know now why

Attached: Screenshot_20190519-114721_Instagram.jpg (1080x1067, 259K)

I never understand how do boys dm first. It's humiliating. Makes you look like a hungry beta

This thot posting needs to stop. Who gives a shit what these idiots think?

There's a few reasons why.

1. You're not that interesting to talk to
2. She doesn't like you as much as you think
3. A number of people are already messaging her so you don't cross her mind

Being messaged first ain't as special as you think. It's the same as starting a conversation in person.

Women are more likely to DM you first online than irl but if you compare it to males they're still less likely to DM first. Also women are more likely to DM first(approach online first) because they don't ever get to approach irl because it's seen as taboo and they're scared of direct rejection so being able to do it from the comfort of their own home is a new and fun experience.
Also, why would you listen to what a black girl has to say? They're absolute bottom tier when you want to find a woman. LULZ

Attached: 1501239559990.jpg (451x648, 83K)

I dmed my husband first. fembots who dont dm first are deserving of the trashcan

The reason yall end up in shitty relationships? The guy sees you as low as him and thus approaches you. Thats why the "shes so out of my league" thing exists. Grow a fucking backbone and dm the chad you know you can fuck and stop wasting your time with betas

>DM you irl

Yeah cause girls start conversations with me all the time.

>walk up to someone irl
>DIRECTLY TALK TO THEM
You know what I meant

Attached: 1504028422768.jpg (862x677, 61K)

black woman are disgusting but at least they are the only honest females.

Please leave images of shovel nosed gorillas on Twitter where they belong.

Well even I was a quiet kid in school and people still talked to me, albeit not very often. Still had friends and all. If you didn't have that experience online or offline I dunno what to tell ya. Try being more social online.

My ex girlfriend used to stalk me online and introduced herself to me by adding me on Facebook and sending a picture of her vagina under the desk at work.
Even before we'd said a single word to each other.

Neither have I been dm'd first lol (don't have Instagram but got facebook and snap) and I have a fit gf. Doesn't mean shit.

No they expect you to do the first step, but after a while is expected for them to start the conversation too
If you wait for them instead of acting is because you're an absolute beta cuck

So am I a beta for DMing first or am I supposed to? Im so confused.

You dm first, if you wait for them you're wasting your time for something that won't happen

>DM
The fuck is that? Dungeon Master?

Attached: 1533883535811.png (1208x1200, 84K)

Well, I would never message first. It looks pathetic. She should be begging to talk with you or that shit won't work.
Play the unreachable

A girl DM'd the other days because she really liked my blog, everything was fine until she suddenly stopped replying

To be fair I ended our first convo rather abruptly and I take too long to respond

Ugly girl(female) here

I never dm first because my inbox always shows hundreds of unread messages. It's hard to find out someone who didn't yet message me.

If it happens, I'll write him: "hey!! I'm dm'ing first because I found yout you didn't yet, and my inbox finally has zero unread messages, and I think you're cute and interesting!"

This, I'm still trying to find. Fucking zoomers

>dm'ing or being dm'd
>using twitter or instagram or a dating site
as a female, why would you even bother

Because there are literally no women in my social circle because im friends with geeks and woman hating gays?