Being a father

Do you guys think about having a wife and kids? Would you like to have how many kids?

I am old and I can't stop thinking about that sometimes.

Attached: 1558242064239.png (1080x1086, 1.57M)

Ahem...
*Hits pipe*

Attached: 1548606939169.jpg (720x888, 81K)

I can't even properly wipe my ass, fuck being responsible for another living thing.

yes we all think about that as males , it is our duty.
natural selection selects us if we are capable or not , which is even worse nowadays with the technology.
be rich , have an house, healthy mind and body,
everything starts from our parents, if they had a shit life and they gave you a shit childhood , 99% chance you will live the same and you start to think to rather die than have a family that repeats the same cycle.
normies won't understand what I said btw

Yes, but I'm ugly and retarded. Therefore it is not a realistic goal.

>married
>thought about it and neither of us want kids
>2 autistic people wouldn't be the best parents to have

I do not want to have a family.

define old.
I am over 40 and damn if I have any wish for a kid. The thought seems suffocating to me.

>I am old and I can't stop thinking about that sometimes.
34, same boat.
I wanted to get married and have at least 3 kids, but at this point, I'm an old incel with too little money and too much mental illness.
It would be irresponsible.

Im a short ugly retarded incel. Just thinking about starting a family makes me want to shoot myself even more

>not dressing your wife and daughter with the same clothes

Attached: depositphotos_89120406-stock-photo-autumn-portrait-of-stylish-mums.jpg (682x1023, 82K)

>Not getting castrated and allowing your wife to be happy with a real handsome man.

Admiting that you're wrong is the first step. Good job

Thought about it, but I'd be a horrible father. I don't look after anything and am content to live without much; I'd be depriving any child of much joy and happiness.

I also hate working for anyone else, so if my self-employment goes ass-up at any time it'd be hell for a child. I can do fine on my own like this, but I live a far too unstable lifestyle for even a wife, let alone a kid. And frankly, at the end of the day, I'm just too damn selfish to change for someone.

It's called preventive damage control, ugly males have no chance of getting a woman in their lives. And it should be this way.

yes, like every Sunday.

Attached: 59620000_387571535179967_4121756079610658816_n.png (960x537, 464K)

Yea i think about it sometimes. Imagine the possibilities with a cute daughter.

>its ok to take a bath with her when she is little
>its ok to carry her on your shoulders
>its ok to kiss her
>you can tickle her as a game

Why cant i have a cute daughter

I used to then I realized she would just divorce me make up bull shit and get custody of the kids. I would then spend at least one decade slaving away living in poverty so she can live well while barely even seeing my kids. The only way I can win would be to kill the mother after the kid is done nursing or flee to another nation with the kid that has no extradition.

That is how bad western women have made the game.

You do you. Just try and enjoy life user, that's all i can ask for.

I'm 30 and it's daily on my mind, I'd let the wife decide how many kids we should have but at least 1, skies the limit though for me
Having a happy family and a loyal wife, I think I could say at that point that I'm happy, it's such a distant dream now though that it's hard to comprehend how it would be. A dream getting fainter and more distant as time moves forward

cuck defeatist mentality
get a good woman in a church, like mormons, opus dei or smth.

I hope u can when your si

Honestly there's really nothing to enjoy in this life, there's nothing worth building, there's nothing worth indulging yourself in.

fuck, had the automatic post enabled.

I hope you can when your situation improves, consult a doctor and seek proper counseling.

Never wanted kids or a wife. I'm in my mid 30's and have felt this way since I was a kid.

>Cucked mentality

I'm sorry but I live in the real world. There's no way I or any other robot would ever manage to have kids.

I remember when I used to think that was true. At this point you don't realise how many things there are in the world. And you refuse to see it.

Hope that one day you'll see it.

Im shallow as hell first and foremost. The last thing I want is to have some lazy blob of a wife who does nothing but spend my money for status at PTA meetings. A child however seems much more rewarding than a spouse. I would love to have a son or daughter who I could teach all the cool things I know. Somebody you can share a true bonding and unconditional love with. My dad did a fantastic job raising me as did his dad for him. I would like to pass that on. Coming from a line of single fathers I just have this belief that it is what would be better for me to be a single parent

sometimes I think about having a daughter/son and how nice it would be to fuck their tight little holes

Attached: 1526839416035.jpg (1193x767, 622K)

What thing's are worth spending time doing? This world is going to hell user, there's nothing left NOTHING!!.

I used to, but not anymore. I would like to daydream about having a kid and teaching them things. How to read how to build, etc. Try and steer them clear of the mistakes I made and hopefully set them on a track for success. Never gonna happen, though. That ship has sailed.

The dream is to have a big family, maybe 4 or 5 kids. Living in a house with a big yard.
But I'm 31, don't really have much money and I find it hard to find a good woman to do that with. They either want to just have fun or wouldn't get serious with someone who's not rich. So unless some miracle happens, I'm gonna be an old bachelor.

Attached: 1554422037741.jpg (540x400, 45K)

For about a year I worked at a family business and my 8yo cousin would often come visit me in the office, just to be around me. She'd sit on my lap and cuddle or even ask if she could sleep in my arms. Absolutely melted my heart, especially because I don't get affection in general, being a robot and all. She had no idea how much she meant to me.
But I'm 28 without ever having had a relationship, so my mind is completely not on kids whatsoever.

Attached: Tonya Hoodyakova4.jpg (1080x908, 79K)

I want kids but the idea of being pregnant and giving birth to them terrifies me, especially since I have medical issues that would be worsened by pregnancy
I wish it weren't so taboo to hire a surrogate

don't worry once you get knocked up your body will pump you full of hormones so none of your fears and anxiety will work anymore

You should think about it and be happy that you are free

I can't recall seeing happy parents
I often see fathers walking alone with the stroller and they all look tired and miserable

would love to have a wife and kid's, but I'm to old of it now.

Attached: 577w2444.png (1640x363, 40K)

You wanna talk about it? If yes, idd make a kik account so you can just tell me about it.

Always nice to explain your situation in a one on one convo

Dreams are not reality. They are complete individual fantasies.

As for your dream of having kids. Imagine your life now and combine that with stress and more responsibilities, having to take care of kids and relationship.
You alwys see yourself ''Yea Im gonna be the coolest dad not like my shit dad'' Everyone says that and then turn complete neutral or even apathetic/ shit when they realise their life and get comfortable enough to stop caring

Nah man it's alright I wouldn't want you to use up space for some worthless app. It's just that, knowing that I'm a bottom barrel guy that would never amount to anything is quite saddening. Yeah sure I have a okay paying job, sure I have an apartment that I share with my parents. But I'm a piece of shit, not even a real man.

have friend that is not married, although they live together, has a kid, because mother gets government gibs... sigh

My kik: throwadrumatme

Think about it all the time. Under 40 here and have had degenerate past, and somewhat present. Without that, I have no friends, I don't know how to completely shut off, to be respectable enough to step past to family man.

Attached: 8c117760d61a999d43894273e3a6416c0476fcd821fc88df576bb6f029eee8f3.jpg (835x1063, 109K)

>Do you guys think about having a wife and kids?

I try not to because it makes me very sad.

Yes.
I guess 99% people think about marrying and having kids.
The remaining ones are mentally ill (gay is a mental illness, tho)

Somepatheticguy, I sent you a message

I want a baby girl SO MUCH, particularly with an ethnic girl because mixed babies are cute, CUTE.

what about when they are teens, discover they have no ethnic identity and turn to degeneracy?

Attached: 1535820249155.jpg (749x1042, 185K)

i have a 3 month year old boy. we're a weird black couple. this is all

>cuck defeatist mentality
fuck off Jow Forums faggot! No one likes you or your ''save the white race'' bullshit, you insufferable fucktard!

I've got a daughter but no wife, single dad feels.

nope.
why would i want to bring someone into this shitty world. plus kids are fucking expensive, most people who have kids probably can't afford them.

Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuckold. Think about it logically

Sounds like you're living the dream with the possessor of a vagina before she turns into a nagging roastie after puberty.

That's actually my worst nightmare fear if that were to happen.

How is it cuckoldry. Unless you wanna fuck your own daughter.

It would be for the best if you never have a daughter.

I'm going to make a fembot pregnant!