Any robots into social dance?

Any robots into social dance?

I've been dancing mostly bachata for the last two years, some salsa rueda and I'm just getting started with zouk. Fun, fun.

If not, why havent you joined one of the few social events where you actually have value as a man?

Attached: William + Paloma Improv 2.webm (852x480, 1.64M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tjC0NvRn968
youtu.be/f6TaWc8QO2M?t=11
youtube.com/watch?v=UYQfFE5JjR0
drive.google.com/file/d/1MPpKT_-6vTKq3eWl6ZLcjZmwElJoo1qP/view?usp=sharing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Any robots into social
>robots
>social
no
fuck off and die you reddit spacing shitskin

Lmao my ex wanted to do bachata and I didn't. I told her if she were to go I'll break up with her.
I'm alone now

I see plenty of socially impaired nerds at dance events. Actually one of the easiest social situations to navigate because there are pretty simple social conventions. Hard to majorly fuck up.

>I'm german btw :)

Lol so many people stop dancing once they get into relationships with people who dont. Some cant handle the jelly. The whole thing really isnt an issue for people who've been dancing for a while.

Attached: 1454886711540.jpg (1280x853, 321K)

She was training to be a pro so she still did dancing while we read going out.
I'm sure she's still dancing

If you're from a culture that has a focus on dancing, you MIGHT just be a degenerate.

So why not give it a shot? Would have even had your own personal instructor to get over the embarrassing phase in the beginning.

Any reason why you didn't wanna try?

Like I said I'm german, couldn't dance for shit two years ago, just kinda decided it was something to try since I skipped it during school. I really sucked in the beginning and had to painfully hammer it into my head cause my motorfunctions were total shit.

Gonna start posting some (imo) nice vids
youtube.com/watch?v=tjC0NvRn968

Attached: O2puYeb.jpg (914x1280, 427K)

I'm short and antisocial. There was gonna be lots of boys better than me and I didn't wanted to be mogged too much.

Like I said, lots of short dudes where I'm dancing. I'm kinda tall at 6'1 and it kinda sucks cause all the people I dance with the most are around 5'3 and its killing my knees.
You always chose who you want to dance with so just go with a girl that matches.
As for being antisocial, I've basically stopped talking to people at parties, I just offer a hand we dance 2 songs or more if its nice and then I say thank you and I'm out.
There's literally no other way to get this kind of intimacy with so little social investment.

youtu.be/f6TaWc8QO2M?t=11

Attached: 00eaecaf2f0be7fa3335d20f037b892f.jpg (736x804, 58K)

Long time ago I attended lambada courses

braz zouk developed in part out of lambada right? other that that I don't know much about it..

>robot
>dancing
nigga what. I can scarcely think of a single activity less robot-like than dancing. Dancing is for normies, not robots.

You'd think so but in reality the normies are busy with uncoordinated dancing mostly. Nerds are drawn to partner dancing because of the technicality and because they very quickly realize they can enjoy physical intimacy without the massive social risk that just talking to a girl at a bar would entail. In the end its a niche community where you need some kind of obsessive dedication to get really good and usually normies cop out at some point cause they got other shit to do.

Really enjoying the slomo aspect of zouk
youtube.com/watch?v=UYQfFE5JjR0

Attached: 1379301004760.jpg (400x600, 107K)

Do you have more of this short haired cutie by any chance user?

Attached: Goodshit.jpg (1181x864, 130K)

Not of that one in particular

Attached: 1379298755148.jpg (900x600, 379K)

I don't know how to dance, and don't understand rhythm or anything like that. I don't think I'd be any good.

thanking you for still feeding my addiction, my collection grows ever larger. How many qts do you have?

Attached: bonergif.gif (640x414, 192K)

Of course you wont be. You'll probably suck for the first 3 months. You'll go up to people asking them to dance but at the same time telling them that you're just starting out. Some will be annoyed and other will help you out. Stick to those people and make sure you tell them you appreciate the patience. And then, some day you'll have a dance where you really get into it. You'll lose yourself for just a second and maybe you'll even make a mistake because all you could focus on was that brief moment of absolute physical flow. And as you get better and better these moments will start happening more and more and you'll become confident that you can do this. That you are the one who can create those moments. Then you're addicted. And when you see the new girl standing in the corner obviously too shy to ask anyone you'll offer your hand and she'll say "I'm really not good at this" and you'll tell her that that's fine. "We've all been there."

Attached: tAEmU49.jpg (3200x4263, 958K)

Agreed. I'm social awkward but after a couple drinks I love dancing with friends. It's non-judgemental. I have often have trouble expressing emotions through conventional means, but dancing is a great way to release those things, either just by yourself or with others

Attached: 2CC815CB-F939-4AB9-B828-37E2886289EF.png (640x478, 431K)

>You always chose who you want to dance with
I don't know man, that alone sound like a lot of pressure

Attached: 2dpwzw.jpg (964x912, 60K)

See it this way, has a woman every in your life come up to you to ask anything intimate of you?

Cause in this scenario it might just happen regularly. The dance scene usually has more women than men, that means for some it'll actually be worth it to approach you.

Dont want to spam the thread too much with cutes so heres the folder but it's not all short hair

drive.google.com/file/d/1MPpKT_-6vTKq3eWl6ZLcjZmwElJoo1qP/view?usp=sharing

I see where you're going but I almost feel like girls would rather dance alone than with me.

They can't, that's the catch.

At parties I often see a iranian looking guy early 50s, he's 5'3 and has a beer belly, but he's dancing all night. How? Cause he's fucking good. And since you're probably still a few leagues above him you basically won't need to be nearly as good.

Attached: 0535896330.jpg (433x669, 66K)

>Be latino robot
>Expected to be cheerful and a good dancer
>Be cold, shy and serious almost all the time

You krauts have it easy.

no wonder you guys can't compete against the Latin lovers. you guys are boring betas that don't excite women by taking them dancing.