There are people who claim to be robots despite having friends irl and girlfriends

>there are people who claim to be robots despite having friends irl and girlfriends
why though?

Attached: a5b887d8084366a7507370f5e6ed1e71.jpg (374x347, 39K)

normies fetishize and want to emulate subcultures. They are called poseurs. Hey sadboys lol so nihilistic now excuse me while i party with my friends and smash my gf. Robot is the new emo.

they treat this board like its fucking facebok that is what it fucking sucks

I was here pre-puberty, I'm still here at 19
I was here while I was the king of the school, I was here while I was a loser
At this point this place is my home. I don't know where else I can go

Because literally nothing here decides what is and isn't a robot and if you ask 10 different self-proclaimed robots you get 10 different answers. Put up the guidelines and take it to the jannies then if you want a robot dick measuring contest.

Just having some friends and even a girlfriend doesn't make you a normie, for fucks sake. It's not about what you have that makes you a normie but rather who you are. Your mindset, your values and so on. You can have everything and still not be a fucking normie because you think and act differently. Unless you're some braindead fucking NPC you're not going to be a normie like the rest. That's a fact.

They just can't help themselves, even when we ask to be left alone, they dilute everything until it's meaningless and normal. Popularity was a mistake.

Attached: 1557339796359.jpg (1920x1080, 784K)

this. POPULARITY WAS A FUCKING MISTAKE. ITS A RACE ALL THE TIME FOR THEM.

My autism hit during puberty. Haven't been able to form any kind of social connection since then, but I have three friends from elementary school whom I still see. We've kinda grown apart though. They have fancy degrees and houses and girlfriends and kids, and I'm the same person I was at 13. I suspect they only hang out with me out of obligation at this point. We have nothing in common anymore.

tranny9k

I got no idea what draws them in to this place. Maybe they like to feel better about themselves?
If I could chose to hang out with cool people or with losers all day, I would chose to hang out with cool people no contest. I come here out of a lack of choice. It's hard to understand those who chose to come here having other options available.

>implying robots can even get online friends
okay normalfag

>there are people who claim to be robots despite having a family, having money for a gaming setup of any kind that's as recent as 10 years old, near perfect health, food in their fridge, no physical or actual mental disabilities that are debilitating and clearly visible
why though?

Attached: 1548114837989.png (1300x952, 837K)

Based.

There's different reasons why people come here. Sure, there's the attention whores and the roasties, but there's many who come here because they aren't accepted anywhere else. We have all have a little bit of fucked upness that we can't talk about with anyone else.

For me, personally, on the outside it would seem I am normal and live a normal life. Inside, I'm mentally ill and struggle to keep my shit together. This is the only place I have where I feel like my thoughts and feelings are actually heard. I get called a faggot, but it's better than being shut down and ignored by someone I care about. Exhausting others is a fear of mine. I also come here to give advice and share in that little bit of kindness that no one else has given me.

Tl;dr
I'm a faggot.

>reddit spacing
yhtgb

I don't see your point but fuck trannies
>what is fren threads

>reddit spacing
What's reddit spacing?

>what is fren threads
I mean I've tried making online friends plenty of times, it's not an issue of finding people to add it's a problem of literally having nothing to say to people even if we share interests
I don't actually think a criteria of robots is to have no friends including online, I'm just being bitter that I have none.
Although there are people who claim to be robots because they have no IRL friends yet talk to hundreds of people in big discord servers, they are definitely not robots

What is a CURRENT definition of robot?

I used to be an actual robot then over the years things changed but I still come back here because as where else would I go.

Anyone who has a better life than me is a normalfag. Anyone who has a life equal to mine is a robot.
Anyone who has a worse life than me is a tryhard crybaby who is lying for attention that needs to off himself.

Friendless virgin

I think that's compact and precise enough, although some exceptions can still somewhat work. For example, having had sex with a hooker once, or having a loser friend you play video games with sometimes.

I can relate to this explanation

>I got no idea what draws them in to this place.
It's like when people self-diagnose themselves depressed, they come here and despite only being able to relate to robots on a surface level, use it for attention-whoring purposes such as to appear more interesting to their friends, or to just feel better about themselves in general by hanging around lesser people, like this guy , notice how he uses the same tactics as a concern troll, this is how they infiltrate the board.

punpun and nhk posters should be killed on site
those are normalniggers

i have a gf
we're just here to shitpost, bait and be angry at people though
its fun sometimes
never said we're robots though

^ have a you for being important and proving ur awesome meaning of life user

thanks for the (you) kind tranger