Can we have thread were you guys insult me and call me subhuman. Thanks

Can we have thread were you guys insult me and call me subhuman. Thanks.

Attached: (m=eaf8Ggaaaa)(mh=UhQVJoTwSNNa2vOM)7.jpg (320x240, 16K)

I would insult you, but I feel like you derive some kind of pleasure from it so I'm not going to.

Seriously aren't you going to take this opportunity to call me a cuck or degenerate. Come on, man put me in my place in society.

If I called you a degenerate it'd be the pot calling the kettle black. I would fuck your gf though, if you had one.

Hahaha yeah that's it, I'm so pathetic I can't even get one user. Can you believe this shit user? Me a beta with resources can't even get a girl to talk to me!!

I'm sure you could if you tried. Why not get an r9k gf? Femanons are surprisingly qt.

I will not, for you are not a subhuman.

You think a female would browse this cesspit? Not even the worst of attention whores would go down to this level.
You don't think so? What if I told you I castrated myself to reduce feelings for women.

A common misconception. There are plenty of femanons here, they just don't advertise it. Anyway, what kind of girls do you like?

The ones I can't never get, some guys here say that I like stacies or something. But one of my basic requirements are:an ok face, an ok body. I not asking for much, but I still get turned down. One thing too I'm kinda ugly myself, so I recently just stopped trying.

>The ones I can never get
That's everyone here, user. Are you a tits man or an ass man? Favorite body type? Favorite hair and eye color? Be specific.

Well I guess I'm an ass man, I tend to like them average, shoulder hair, dyed hair (bonus), tattoos (bonus). Hell I'm willing to date a coalburner or a single mom at this point.

I think OP is a swell guy and I personally recommend him as a friend. This is a very good OP. I haven't met an OP better in my entire life.

>dyed hair and tattoos with big ass
Not really my taste but I could work with it. How would you want to watch her get fucked?

That would be up to her. Meaning if I had one, that is.

Yes, but how would you prefer? Work with me, user!

Have her a bit drunk on her birthday, get her to dress like a slut, white high heels, with a thigth summer dress. Have her on the bed telling me how I'm not a real man, and just have her be pleasure by someone else. I know this is wrong, and I'm wrong for thinking this, but you know it's how I feel now. After she gives the guy a bj or something her get fucked until she creams up.

Sounds pretty fun to be the other guy in that situation. I'd fuck her lovingly in missionary and cum inside her before I gave her back to you.

Seriously I thought OP was always a faggot cuck that cleans up after the bvll.

Shit I'm not even good at cucking myself, what the hell am I even good at?

You don't seem too into this desu. I'm starting to think you're not really a cuck at all. I think you just developed this fetish as a coping mechanism and you don't actually enjoy it.

Oh no I enjoy it, it's just that I never had a gf. So many things I have to use imagination, or borrow from vids I liked. Makes you wonder if other cucks online feel the same as me. But I think it's definitely a coping mechanism to males who don't meet the standards of women. Hell, I would watch my wife fuck other men in the honeymoon while I just watch like some sick-feeble-man. Just watch her enjoy other men impregnate.