Why don't you get yourself a nice qt Pajeeta gf, r9k?

Why don't you get yourself a nice qt Pajeeta gf, r9k?

Attached: oyehoy.jpg (1080x720, 144K)

Doesn't matter how cute they are, they still smell bad.

They're so pretty and cute, they will love you long time and cook tasty food for you. And their parents will be happy they brought home a white boy.

Attached: 1234.gif (245x165, 739K)

I was huge into science fairs growing up. At the state, national, and international level it is almost all rich indians and a lot were girls. Most of them, growing up in rich, white neighborhoods were sluts for white guys. A lot of them were into me but I am so put off by poo skin I rejected all the ones that wanted to date me.
I had a dream last night were I saw two pajeets fucking by a statue and I got them arrested for it.

It's all the spices they eat. You can always convince them to eat McDonald's and chicken tendies, and then they will smell white too.

>not wanting a stinky poointheloo gf with pungent body odor and vegene

Poor.

this
people who are scared of smells are beta af

Attached: QT.png (399x437, 360K)

>put off by poo skin

It's hard to find white grills who don't fake tan these days. Natural dark skin is a lot more attractive than orange.

only asian parents like white guys. pajeet parents are terrified of the prospect of their kid dating a white guy since they associate white people with divorces

Prove them wrong, Humphrey.

Pajeets are hairy and smelly. Take them if you want.
t. pajeet

Attached: 1537921032465.gif (170x170, 114K)

>tfw no desi gf
It hurts desu.

I honestly cant tell the difference between an attractive Indian girl and a latin woman.

Would fuck them till my dick drops either way.

>just get _______ gf
These threads should be a ban. They're substanceless garbage just like the
>tfw no _____ bf
threads

Fake tans are disgusting. Pale as snow skin is the best.

post her nudes pls, I miss her

Honestly? Because online i can't tell if they are real or just catfishes. Figure it's better to steer clear of the entire country.

There are lots of westernised ones desu. They make good money too.

>tfw no rakeesh gf

Attached: 1556676050523.jpg (1080x1350, 206K)

>brown skin
>black hair, but naturally straight
>often have white features

face it. pajeeta gf is basically an upgraded version of black gf

I have a theory that white guys who date SEA grills have a hidden jungle bunny fetish.

I have a date with a pajeeta coming up soon, what am I in for

because there are none where i live

I have a theory that white guys who date SEA girls have a completely transparent jungle bunny fetish and realized black girls are inferior to pajeeta girls and traded up

They do not live nearby, my good sir

All I want is an attractive pajeeta who is hairy and smelly

They always seem to be interested in medicine. I hate doctors. I would never date somebody who works in medicine.

Talked with an Indian girl once and the more she told me about herself the harder I got. She didn't take shit from anyone and now I have a thing for Indian girls.

In my experience with Indians, they are extremely judgemental and obsessed with status. They might treat you cordially if they perceive you as an equal or a superior, but if they view you as an inferior, they will treat you with thinly veiled contempt. They are also very two-faced, in that you think you get along with them, until you discover later that they have been trying to screw you over behind your back.

I married a pajeeta, it's alright.

Not a fucking chance.
In this racial melting pot of a nation called South Africa, indians are by far the most socially divisive people i've interacted with. Social class is huge thing with them, and just like my parents would freak the fuck out if i brought home a nigger girl, indian parents would react the same if their daughter Panjeeta was to walk through the door with some white, beta NEET without a single cent to his name.
They'd most probably already have a "distant cousin" in line to put a ring on her anyway, and there's no way i'm getting cucked by Rajesh, already chosen to die a virgin, kek.

Attached: 8037647f444c3c8c6e5ec9e02f5f1f6f079993b735772821b9c371139763cc56.jpg (400x400, 22K)

I only like thicc trashy latinas

indian hair isn't naturally straight, it's poofy and wavy. brown girls just straighten it all the time.

Move to Canada, Ontario. More specifically anywhere in the GTA, or brampton. They're EVERYWHERE. Had to move the fuck out of that place.

Wtf who told you that? most girls here don't straighten their hair

based, fuck doctors

dumb weeb pajeet

>tfw no rich gf

there are pros and cons to this
there are some pretty ones but lots of uglies and they basically all smell

I'm Indian (same with all of my Indian friends)

If they like white guys, they only like muscular Chads. Not me.