I just told my crush i like her, she hasn't seen the message yet, i feel like im having an heart attack

i just told my crush i like her, she hasn't seen the message yet, i feel like im having an heart attack

Attached: frem.jpg (439x363, 45K)

>i just told my crush i like her

dont do that

too late now.
all i can do now is wait and hope

>let Chad swoop in and fuck her without any romantic purposes.

>confessing to your crush instead of just seducing her
>doing it OVER TEXT

you fucked up bro

A text may not have been the best method of telling her, but at least you did it. I'm still struggling with the ability to tell girls I like them - the two times I did, it didn't go well, and that scared me into not saying anything again the most recent time I liked someone. I wish my maturity as a person wasn't so stunted and slow.

she's away for a month
also
>implying i can or know how to seduce her

im a virgin but even i know you dont confess over text messages
if you wanted to do that you should have met with her and told her face to face

caring about a woman was a big mistake

You tried, all that you can do
GL to you and hopefully you get out of this rut
Just do not be the guy who needs to flaunt his GF here if it works. time enough to be back when she leaves you later

if she's away you should've waited for her to come back. if you're gonna confess to her at least don't do it over fuckin text. confessing indirectly is beta as fuck and it tells her that you're a huge bitch. how many fuckin paragraphs was your gay little confession. screencap it for us so we can assess the damage

I hope to god that you're underage, because otherwise that's extreme cringe.

Nobody above the age of 18 does stuff like this

uh i just wrote her.
"well, you aren't bad, in fact i really like you ____"

nah im not gonna flaunt it, no point in it
god i hope i don't come back here

i'm 22
whats wrong with it

>using the term cringe is extreme cringe
back to le r.eddit

>telling someone how you feel about them is extreme cringe and underage
have sex

what else am i supposed to do?
origg

Having a crush in itself is a fairly emotionally immature pattern of behavior. Even most robots have the decency to get stuck to old crushes instead of creating new ones. Then to top it off, not having the balls to do shit like this in real life will only lead to a similarly emotionally immature relationship at best. If two people can only communicate via text, the end result will be a relationship that will never have actually proper communication.

>t. Failed Normie

Nice projection, redditor.

You did more than most people do. No matter if it turns out good or bad you at least took the plunge. Be proud of that

Attached: Horatius.jpg (257x196, 14K)

>redditor exposed
> replies "n-no you'
weak and predictable

The only people who are obsessed with reddit are the people who come from there and develop a superiority complex after seeing reddit get hate by other former redditors.

>he just completed his online degree in pyschology
kek

I've seen this pattern repeat itself thousands of times.

she has been my crush for a very long time, i got tired today and decided to tell her, if i procrastinated i would've never done it

so if you dont make a new thread we'll just assume she rejected you and you an hero'd rip op

ah yes, here we have the famed chair psychologist and chair anthropologist user y. mous
tell us user, hows your research on redditors going

good job user. Just wait, even if she rejects you it will be better than not knowing

maybe, maybe not, if she accepts me i wont make a thread about it

And as always, the reddit snark always comes out at the end.

yeah, i already feel more relieved now.

I'm gonna let everyone here know that texting a chick and asking her out is the most beta shit that you can do. Do it in person, with confidence, or not at all. This should be apparent to anyone with two brain cells to rub together.

hope it works out for you man, wish you the best of luck.