Want to go to a prostitute

>Want to go to a prostitute
>Too affraid of underperforming

Attached: file.png (633x758, 288K)

>want to go to a prostitute
>too afraid she is an uncover cop but she only says so after seeing and making fun of my penis

nigga you pay them to do whatever you want with them, they won't give a shit.
if she laughs then never go to her again and go to another since you got experienced from the last one.
think nigga

it's okay anonbro. I failed twice lol

Where are you suppose to cum? (serious question)

>in a condom

What if you're fucking her raw (not a prostitute in this case)

Use Grindr and fuck for free no worries

The boitwat user cum inside there

>Gay sex
>No worries

AIDS

My only prostitute told me she has had Indians cum while putting on the condom.

Use a condom, or fuck dudes that don't have aids

>use a condom
>he doesn't know about super aids

Not Indian, but I'm afraid this could happen to me. I could cum by just seeing a pussy close to me irl

You can get AIDS fucking a women go with boipucci you can't get that pregnant

How do you underperform? They're literally paid to satisfy you, the customer.

What if I cum too fast and she thinks I'm a loser who can't satisfy a woman?

then you're easy money and she wont care

story pls

origami post

>don't want to go to a prostitute
>because 250 bucks can get me a brand new PS4

>250 bucks
Holy shit, in my country prostitutes are 30-50 dlls MAX

do they still have their teeth?

Yeah, they are 8/10 most of the time, the cost of living here is just that low.

I'm pretty sure even the best and nicest prostitute you meet won't be a virgin, it's not worth whatever they charge. Just save up and get a nice sex doll. Aliexpress has some good looking ones in the $300-$1k range. That is competitive with some of the non re-cast ball joint dolls from korea/japan, honestly a steal.I already like dolls so I'd get more use out of them besides the sex, but even if that's all you got her for it's still worth it compared to the alternative.I've seen them range in height from 65cm to 175cm. I like the little ones but proportions seem wrong. Find one that isn't flat chested or watermelons and the hands are off on a few, so examine closely before deciding.
I finally narrowed my search down to three, 85cm, 100cm, and 125cm. Body parts are in proportion, Nice C cup equivalent, able to hold poses for photography, and has sex holes of course. I'd like to eventually get one of each size all the way up to 175cm. My biggest doll is 45cm right now so even the 100cm might look out of place next to it. Not that I have guests over often but if someone saw it I wouldn't want it to immediately be identified as a sex doll. Majority of my dolls are 30cm so maybe if they were all together it would look like a cute display. That is another concern though. All together I have 12 right now, so how many dolls can you have before you become one of those 'creepy doll people'? I'll try to keep the collection under 30, but unfortunately sex dolls kind of big and take up one of the 30 slots, so if I got 6 sex dolls that only leaves me 12 more. Sounds like a lot but it's surprising how fast my cart fills up. Once I get better off financially I could see this becoming a problem.

Attached: HTB1HlrJdr1YBuNjSszhq6AUsFXaV.jpg (700x700, 48K)

Just tell them you're a virgin they won't judge you too hard you're paying for sex anyway. I lost my virginity to one and its one of the sorriest stories you'll ever hear but i dont regret it. Okay, ill admit i felt empty as fuck afterwards but it was a neccesity. I was 22 and that was the age saint elliot went on his murder rampage so it had to be done.

>That guy on his late 20's who is still a virgin despite not being morbidly obese or mentally ill.

Who, me? Alright then

I'm still living with my parents, I'll probably buy one when I move out tho.

I literally did it.

I did it.

I saw one. and guess what?

I couldn't get hard. It was a complete waste of hard earned money, and it further damaged my self esteem.

I was too psyched out about not being able to get hard, so I just sat there, and every second that passed while flacid, the more freaked out I got.

Mind you, I didnt even have to perform anything but getting hard. It was literally a massage handjob. And even with a beautiful woman wrapping her hands around my dick, I couldn't get myself hard. I was just sitting there thinking how flacid I was, and how she absolutely would never touch me if I didnt pay her to.

couldn't get past the fakeness of it all.