Reminder that beta males are naturally occurring in evolution...

Reminder that beta males are naturally occurring in evolution. Women should choose Chad if they want the best for the human race, and they're wired for that. You guys just need to accept that you're virgins because of natural selection. It's just biology, so jack off and stop fretting over it you fucking losers.

Here's some advice if you actually want to dig yourself out of this rut. clyp.it/akcimykr

Attached: fra1239164.jpg (500x375, 16K)

>worst adapted to modern life
>best for humans

Sure, brainlet

thats great and all but unless chad knows how to farm, how to upkeep a homestead, how to protect his family, how to snipe, how to hunt and how to forrage in the near future he won't be of much use. all i have to do in 10 years is shoot a deer, a cuck, negro or delirious hungry former chad once in a while and marry a 20 year old stacy or 2 in exchange for food, warmth and shelter.

fuck women they are retarded

I bet OP still lives in his mums places and is above 40 and has no girl friend

Attached: 31ac737.png (1080x1920, 658K)

You sound like a twink with no balls OP.

>heres this spiritual death sentence be happy about it lol XD

Fuck off niggerfaggot and never come back

Attached: 1533232483388.jpg (600x900, 60K)

Chads know how to do all that. Chads are successful non-beta males with skills.

Have sex lmao

even if he was, how would that make what he said less true? he probably has accepted his circumstances and you should too.

i, for one, welcome our thundercock overlords.

Have sex, loser.
Based, redpilled and quite probably enlightened far beyond the need for employment.

jobless bump

Attached: peeta.gif (256x192, 524K)

I JUST WANT TO HAVE SEX GOD DAMN IT

>your life is meant to be miserable but accepting that will actually make you happier!

fuck off

good to know im a chad, huh. see you all later.

>HURR DURRR HAVE SEX

I've had sex with more women than any of you, which isn't even saying much, but I still agree with the sentiment that women aren't shit. My friends pull as much as Chads do (they are chads if we are being honest) and they repeat the same exact mantra.

WOMEN AINT SHIT

Being a virgin is definitely tough. But if you ever get out of that hole, you'll realize that women are very advantaged in western society and will continue to be advantaged as long as we treat them as perpetual victims. No matter what, our culture will allocate resources and validation to women and certain men (chads and normies) while the rest of the "beta" males are left to their own devices.

Attached: darkskinned faggoot.jpg (600x600, 57K)

dude have sex

>have sex lmao
>have sex loser
is that all your puny minds can come up with

Attached: 1558307531111.jpg (500x529, 30K)

t. seething virgins who need to have sex

This is literally one virgin faggot who thinks that women are queens and that reddit is full of "intelligent people who act stupid"

>need to have sex
sorry but I can actually think beond my baser instincts unlike you

Attached: johanliebert_monster_3.jpg (350x269, 21K)

>anyone who doesn't subscribe to my beta cuck mentality is also a beta cuck who worships women
Nice try, incel. Women are fucking worthless which is why men who put pussy on a pedestal are pathetic. Have sex.

Attached: 1498134007211.png (264x191, 10K)

>they want the best for the human race
The only difference is looks. Whether or not your traits are beneficial for having a better society isn't taken into consideration. This natural selection will only make us more attractive and taller. That won't do anyone any good since you only benefit from having a relative superiority in those traits and when everyone just gets pushed up, no one gets pushed up relative to anyone else.
The drawbacks from height aren't based on relative height though. If everyone gets taller, that just means more problems for everyone.

You keep saying have sex to others because you are projecting extremely hard. You sound like every reddit faggot who tries to oust incels in some epic win fashion. You're a virgin who thinks he's figured out the system, or a mentally ill dipshit who wants to bait people for the sake of wasting time. I like how you said "virgins who NEED to have sex", as if sex is as important as water. You're basically screaming your virgin status to this thread while trying to shame everyone else for the same things you hate about yourself.
You hate to see it.

>have sex
>don't put pussy on a pedestal
>error script malfunction

Attached: 1558306822767.jpg (500x529, 32K)

nice try freud, now have sex

you see? thats the paradox... thats the fine line you have to walk.. to have sex is to understand that putting pussy on a pedestal is ridiculous. you cannot achieve this knowledge any other way but with experience... it speaks volumes about how our society and life as a whole is

LGF SOEGKJAOEKFGJAO EI JUSTR CANT STOP THINKING ABOUT SEX SEX SEX SEX OH MY GOD I WISHI HAD A GF TO CUDDLE WITH IF I DID I WOULDNT HAVE ANY PROBNLEMS AND JUST s.. a.>>
F> SEXXX!!!!

>LGF SOEGKJAOEKFGJAO EI JUSTR CANT STOP THINKING ABOUT SEX SEX SEX SEX OH MY GOD I WISHI HAD A GF TO CUDDLE WITH IF I DID I WOULDNT HAVE ANY PROBNLEMS AND JUST s.. a.>>
>F> SEXXX!!!!
Enlightened

nice try sweetie, now come back when you do the same

Attached: NPC.jpg (960x640, 205K)

>you cannot achieve this knowledge any other way but with experience
I'm a virgin and I know not to worship roasties in fact the thought of fucking some Stacy whore disgusts me to no end

Attached: 1557470099769.jpg (1700x1965, 1.91M)

have sex
based and doesn't need to have sexpilled

Ah, another fellow of the Brotherhood, I see.

Attached: b715051274435cd1e5097ad1a4de21f9.png (266x258, 176K)

>if they want the best for the human race

Humanity and civilization is where it is today, we're not all living in caves and fucking in the mud, because women overtime chose betas as well, who cared and thought ahead more than the next meal and bashing your neighbor's head in with a rock to steal his food.