Why are you holding on, robots? What keeps you going? Need some inspiration

Why are you holding on, robots? What keeps you going? Need some inspiration.

Attached: 11.jpg (208x249, 11K)

making normies rage on the internet so i can share the pain plus fear of death

The possibility that one day I can have a happy family, pass down my knowledge to my children, and give them a better life than I ever had

Attached: 1557868438961.png (955x781, 789K)

I've learned to accept shit as it comes and to not get emotional over stuff beyond my control. If it werent for Seneca I would've killed myself by now.

>pass down my knowledge to my children
>'And this Timmy is why Hitler was right.'

Mom and dad would be sad if I roped

Attached: Punpun_god.png (689x491, 137K)

knowing that I will find, love, be loved by and marry the person of my dreams someday and make a small army of beautiful children with her, as will everyone reading this find the love of their dreams.

I want to loose my v-card with a virgin woman.

I wish I had something better, but the more I think about it, thats one of the strongest desires I still have.
And the older I get, the harder it becomes, so it kind of the perfect motivation to keep improving my otherwise horrible existance.

I don't know reeeeeeee something is holding me back and I can't find what it is I just want to make fun of nigs hoooooooonnnnnnnk

Attached: 1553293127238.png (808x805, 612K)

fucking kekle my shekels

Attached: 1557971150141.png (800x600, 513K)

I started dating a cute mute girl and things have been extremely promising so far.

Shout out again to the user who suggested the letter idea, I seriously can't thank you enough.

the hope i'll randomly run across my ex on the street and stab her

so that I may reach the path of redemption and be a lesson to others

pretty optimist

My ex. I refuse to die before she does.

the only motivation i have left to succeed in life is to

>provide compensation to my parents for giving me such a great upbringing even though they both came from poverty and became educated (phd's) and wealthy through their determination alone
>do something that has a net positive effect on the world in an effort to make up for all the shitty things ive done to people when i look back in life

godspeed user, hope you find that

I feel like if i suicide instead i'm dying naturally i'd be giving up my chance of being isekai'd to a cool fantasy world. Not kidding.

Attached: skyrim.jpg (1920x960, 201K)

I want to see people on the Moon or Mars.

Godspeed to you too you glorious bastard
Whatever the world throws at you, you smile at its gaping maw, throw it back at it at equal force and yell ahoi meh fucking lads when you take the wheel, and grab life by the fucking balls whenever life has you by the gonads make sure to pump a big fat load into her hand and tell her she'll have to pay for the next load.

Barbossa, is that you?

see you in six months friendo

educate me on this letter

Nah mate, he's going to make it and so will you friendo.

My brain`s retarded survavilist instincts make me ouss out from the suicide attempt, Besides that nothing

Good on you, brother. Gonna have to get a rundown on the lore behind this letter though.

Anime is my reason for living. I've always liked anime, but never had a job until I was 27 years old. It wasn't until I was faced with the prospect of having to severely downsize my living space and give up my fast internet speeds, due to my benefactor, my mother, retiring and moving out of the county to avoid property taxes, to a small podunk town with shit internet. She doesn't care, she's a boomer, she still watches OTA news stations. I didn't want to live in a tiny room with no internet, so I got a job. Now I live independently and have so much disposable income I can buy all the anime shit I want. I still pirate my seasonal shows (20+ every season) but I have a growing manga library and collect the blu-ray sets for my favorite shows, plus I'm getting into figurines now.

If I didn't have anime I'd probably just start doing hard drugs to escape reality. It's the same thing really.

>What keeps you going?
Knowing that God has a plan for me.

Attached: pepe spots the sun.jpg (500x326, 18K)

Yeah I thought this initially too but the difficulties I'm having with that concept means I'm still suicidal.

>concept
That's not it
you have to feel it, not just conceptually think it.

Whatever, effectively it's the same thing for me. Appealing to "God's plan" as a reason to not KMS is a non-factor for me because nobody can even say for sure what God wants. For all I know, me committing suicide IS the plan.

unless she is a virgin he didn't make it. she probably has a shit load of trauma from riding the cock carousel.

>Why are you holding on, robots? What keeps you going? Need some inspiration.

is going to get interesting as more millennial women hit the wall. many of them are going to kill themselves for wasting their youth on the cock carousel,career and their education. also their education is going to burn their fertility the most because education requirements are getting longer and longer. so things are going to get very interesting.

he will be fine, even the harsh, scorching, unrelenting, merciless desert still has some flowers growing there mate.

hoping that i can get a job and move out of my parents house

I don't find anything about the world interesting anymore, just horrifying. I could have died a long time ago and I may be in Hell now. There's nothing about Hell that would intrinsically require those in it to realize where they really are.

Just too scared of death.

I wanted to learn a special and valuable craft of my culture. People who know the craft told me I could not do it. Laughed at me for trying for years. So I will do everything and will learn everything. Not to prove myself. But everything I learn I put on the internet with as much detail as possible in an easy to understand manner. So the assholes who told me I could not do it will eventually face the hard reality that with a google search everybody is going to be able to do it. And when everybody is special in the field they spent their life on, then nobody is going to be special.

Other than that? Nothing. I have too much hate, anger, frustration and resentment to be able to function in an enviroment with normal people.
All my life I only heard how incapable I am. So at this point I cannot take negative criticism calm. Only if it is obviously true.

What keeps me from ending it all? Anger. Anger at the world.

this, and really only this.

Based ACbro

I've tried killing myself twice and failed both times. I was born to suffer

A cute chubby hikki burger gf

Finally contacting a higher intelligence outside this plane of existence, mind altering substances...idk.

Posted in a thread about scarred girls a while back talking about a girl I almost always run into on my morning bike rides. She's got a big scar on her throat, and I'm assuming upper chest, that she tries to hide. Some injury she got when she was younger, left her unable to speak.
Long story short, I spent months getting her to warm up to me and I finally decided to ask her out. An user in the thread suggested I give her a letter as a means of asking her out, just some nice works and a simple question. She's skittish so it was a good way of getting around putting her on the spot. So that's what I did. Next time I saw her I gave her the letter, and after a little surprise and me making an ass of myself, she gave me a pretty emphatic 'yes'.

She's this adorable shy little thing, but Jesus, once she gets comfortable she really gets going. It's legitimately surprising how much a mute girl can 'talk'.

I don't know. I'm pretty sure nothing will make me happy anymore.

Attached: wojak.png (1600x900, 173K)

Simple spite. That, and hoping that I will get to be the lawyer that handles the divorce of my oneitis and her newly acquired bf in the far future. It would make things right

Attached: 9E8EC5E9-24FD-491A-A635-DB2CDDF8C0D6.jpg (490x490, 47K)