Being short

I an 19 and 5'11/181 can i still realistically gain some centimiters naturally if so then how ?

Attached: 1567928696964.jpg (620x465, 55K)

yeah you need to do weighted hangs
get a belt that holds plates, like one you'd use for weighted dips, and progressively load up the weight and just hang
you have to relax your spine and really let your columns seperate
Over time and microtearing in your bones and ligaments, you will eventually grow taller
Its also a great forearms workout

Fixing your posture can give you one to three more inches
Also what the first guy said

your not even done growing
fast 72h to boost hgh
sleep a fuck ton

stretching

Wouldn't doing squats and deadlifting negate any benefits from hanging ?Any source for fasting boosting hgh ?

MK-667
High calcium/avoid caffeine
Dead hangs x failure.

Even if they negate it is still better than a net negative.
Plus they make joocey forearms.

Does HGH affects your height? I thought it relied on IGF-1.

HGH injections. As soon as you wakeup, inject 3-4 IU's per day and wait a few hours before you eat anything (to ensure it doesn't get worn off by consuming any glucose). If you do this for the next 6-12 months, you should gain a few more inches in height.

Alternatively if you don't want to get HGH prescription from convincing a doctor or the black market. Start prioritizing 9 hours of DEEP sleep everyday (you release HGH in pulses when you are dreaming/deep REM sleep) and consuming a higher calorie diet (the excess calories will fuel your growth). Drinking dairy everyday increases HGH/IGF-1 and can also help you grow. Good luck.

5'11 is the ideal height idiot, Most healthy height and probably pass as 6'-6'1 irl

neck hangs x failure

Attached: 1568341646077.jpg (960x720, 59K)

fasting is cope.

>5'11 is the ideal height idiot, Most healthy height and probably pass as 6'-6'1 irl
royal manlet cope

Attached: 1568848177562.jpg (547x559, 48K)

Could you explain why i should abstain from coffee also what the hell is high calcium?

im really interested too, but im 5'6"/167... can i do something?

Eat more. That's your only chance.

Go get a bone age test. You basically need to x-ray your wrist to see if your growth plates are closed. There is an alternative where it's your hip. The notches in the hip bone some how correlate to overall bone maturity.

Does HGH inhections have any negatives ? I heard that it can cause balding

Imagine being insecure over your height.
Then imagine being insecure over your height when you are relatively well off.
THEN imagine being insecure over your height when you are relatively well off on a Kazakistan Vuvuzela Playing Forum.

shut the fuck up you coping trumper

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 61K)

>short
>5'11
fuck off

have sex, manlet

Letrozole will keep you growing if growth plates haven't closed