What actually worked for you in getting women, Jow Forums?

Lifting? nofap? supplements? "just confidence bro"?

Attached: 1525279344742.png (706x500, 65K)

Literally not caring.
The opposite is being genuinely intersting and a good active listener. Women love talking about themselves.

>don't care about women
>they don't care about me
well fuck

nothing

You have to be appealing though.
Women consistently want what they think they cannot have or rightfully deserve.

Getting a good job. Not so much the money, but the confidence that comes with job security and having an upward trajectory to strive for. Finally got a beautiful girlfriend a year ago after being forever alone my entire 20s. Stand up straight. Go for what you want. Speak your mind. Don't be a pussy or a douchebag.

Nofap helps if you are a total looser, otherwise meet new people and don’t care to much, no need to force it. work out, don’t be a lardass

gym helped with mental health, coping, and getting some attenion from girls, but getting a job in public place boosts confidence the most. by a piublic place i mean something like a mall, store, etc

Alcohol to be honest

For me, working in a warehouse and treating the outsider girl very nice, I am dyel, kinda 4/10 face and she had mental problems. I engaged in small conversation with her a few times, was her supervisor on the floor and asked her to help me with a pallet. She stole my phone from my hand at the end of our shift and added her snapchat. Started sending me some photos asking if her butt was too big. I finally got the balls to ask her on a casual date. We went to the nature reserve for a small jog and a coffee in the restuarant in there. Ended with me dryhumping her and putting my fingers inside her. Too bad I was too nervous to get a hard on so didn't fuck...

I'm just self confident and I talk to them like normal people + a little flirting doesnt hurt

This is the only way I can feign interest in what women have to say.

I'm a wreck again, but having a good job, a nice car, working out and exercising, being happy and confident, having a shared hobby/interests all paid off big time and I really banged the hottest girl I could ever have imagined banging.

But, I was also in therapy for social anxiety, and I stopped going, and I've got worse again. It's pretty humiliating

>by a piublic place i mean something like a mall, store, etc

Attached: 9g7uq7awmyr01.jpg (1506x983, 58K)

Unironically just let them talk for 90% of the conversation and look like you care. It's like playing with the cheats on.

Works for dudes too, if you're just trying to make friends.

Attached: reddit filename.gif (300x225, 491K)

Double edged sword for most Jow Forumsizens in my experience and all of the classic Fits I've met in real life whether they're on this board or not:

>Unattractive
>Get swole / cut / jacked
>Body is killer
>Personality still perfected to repel women

1) As romantic failures, we highly value the "relationship" and just smashing pussy is not usually the main goal. We try to be "interested" in these women and appeal to their aspirations instead of just throat fucking them on day 0 and forgetting their name. Which is unironically how you get a wife in 2019 (the rules to the game are wild)

2) Building a body that's jacked but being socially awkward only allows you to pull stupid sluts whose prerogative is to get their fucked but not pursue a relationship ever. They don't want you to an equal level that you DO want them to matter.

The contradiction of the motivation for WHY we create a healthy, attractive body and the results our bodies give us in the female attracting department kind of amplifies the dissatisfaction. In the last w year I have fucked 6 really hot women (8 or 9's) who were stupid sluts and n the same time I failed to keep the one 7 who I developed feelings for and wanted to be with. Ironically she broke it off saying we were just friends with benefits. This anecdote is so common I feel like it's almost an annual standard.

To surmise my point: what WORKS for pulling bitches is to just cast as wide of a ner as possible, tinder, hinge, bumble, whatever. But this only pulls you sex, and everything you need to find a partner is still somewhere out there in the void.

Maybe if there is a God he just wants us to settle for a below average looking woman who will support us and the real trial is swallowing the pill that all life's joy has to be manufactured internally.

being nice to them and viewing them as people, but also you have to put yourself in places where youll be around women

also swipe up on your crushes snapchat or instagram story

Talk to them.

Jordan peterson advice to be chill and responsible and most of all the "do not cast your pearls to swine" part of it
I'll explain
Once I started taking day to day activities more seriously (like making being nice to everyone anyone a priority = paying attention to what they say and asking about it), and getting my shit together (avoiding talking about what I don't know much or mostly I don't care much), girls started being way more open to me, just like night and day ; probably bc my life is going better altogether so I've been more sharp and keen on jokes and less anxious about not saying shit if I don't feel like the subject interests me; so I just let they make the effort of bringing up some subject that I care for (ofc being kind nonetheless)
Part of it might be due that girls around here are used being treated poorly as prizes since I live in a uni city, every one is a college or grad student, and most have no real purpose on being here so they just screw around (as I did for a while tbqh) and as so are to eager to get girls and fuck her; that's not very attractive for a women tbqh everyone knows women like man with power and a man mustn't have no power if he's wasting time chasing pussy around

Ofc lifting did benefit the first approach as now I've got a somewhat fit physique, but it will only go that far as a smile and maybe an opener if she's really digging it

Attached: yes.jpg (282x272, 9K)

>also swipe up on your crushes snapchat or instagram story
True
Sending emoji

Up your standards/stop being a pedophile