Daily Reminder:

If you can't even jog a half-marathon or 13.1 miles (no matter what the pace is) without stopping, you can't call yourself Jow Forums.

Attached: FullSizeRender 114.jpg (1600x1200, 463K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0cXoUCHTK4G
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

t. sub 1/2/3/4

I have money, I'll pay someone to move me that distance.

My energy is reserved for the gym and pounding sloots.

Attached: 1567089611778.png (1659x2208, 2.75M)

Thinks he can pound sloots properly but cant even run a decent 10k lmao

ngmi

I play rugby every week, running in a straight line for no reason other than just because is fucking gay. And if you can't press 100 kilos over your head you aren't fit either you fucking poof. Stay in /gay/ you cockjockey and fuck off. A nofap thread died for this

>Sprints>long distance running
Change my mind.

>outruns you

Attached: RMBI0618-2.jpg (2432x2035, 1.43M)

lmao he looks like fucking Robin Williams after clawing out of his casket and running into the city

yeah im gonna stick to 2-3 miles every few days or so

Not in a sprint. Ill smoke his old ass then fuck his wife, daughter, then grand daughter.

I cannot find a thread like this in the archive. Therefore it is not a daily reminder

Cope harder. He looks fantastic.

Let's see what you look like when you're 70 y/o.

Outrun me how? I'll easily out run him for first 10km at the absolute fucking minimum. I'll fold his fucking spine into a chair see who fucking outruns who then

>Endurance running
Goodbye knees

Yea,, no fucking shit OP. Are there seriously people who consider themselves fit but can't just fucking jog for an hour? Why did you even have to make this thread OP? No-one is on the other side of this issue. You shouldn't even have to train for this kind of shit. What's next, are you going to make a thread that's like "daily reminder, if you can't do one bodyweight dip you can't consider yourself Jow Forums"?

>What are runners knees?
Amirite

>running to look like that?!

Attached: 1534973234399.png (321x321, 12K)

Googles frank zane, arnold, and sylvester stallone (rambo last blood) all in their 70's looking better then this guy.
>side note
The reason why i say rambo last blood is because how big he is in this movie compared to creed. Obviously /fraud i just dont want him do die from it, he has the hollywood treatment and will live till 80 though.

>I'll easily out run him for first 10km

He ran a full marathon (26.2 mi) at 6:39 min/mile pace.

He would easily smoke your zoomer ass in a 10k, faggot.

What’s considered a decent time for a normie lifter in a 10k? I finally hit 55 mins and I can run that on the regular and I feel kinda proud about that. I don’t have runner friends so idk

>citing arnold as a model of perfect health.

you know arnold has heart issues for decades, right?

>jogging a half-marathon in 1 hr

do you even run?

Good running Genes

As opposed to 3+pl8 squats?

13.1 is boring runner shit but you aren't fit if you cant run a 10k in under 42 minutes i mean it's literal funrun/walk for the cure tier

Of course while maintaining 1234, a 6 pack, and at least intermediate tier in a sport (gym is not a sport). Also get a mild tan

Lol number 144s name is 'Juntendo'... I would have thought that was a racist asian stereotype before ever thinking it was a real name

>screenshot
this site is getting more cringe by the month

the thing about running half marathons (at least for me) are that they can be pretty boring for the fist 15km
like, most people hit "the wall" between the 15 and 20km marks (and i saw plenty of people hitting it) so, someone with a plan starts at and maintains an "easy" pace so that they can start going faster instead of hitting "the wall" (and if you manage your race really well you can even sprint the last km or something).
this "easy pace" garantees you can finish the damned thing without stopping but it can be boring as hell since there's little to no challenge for so long.

Attached: lion_gazelle_faggot.jpg (1920x1080, 326K)

You're not entirely wrong, you have to find the right amount of balance.
Unfortunately those marathon runners you've been posting don't have that balance either.

I have never in my life of 37 years have encountered a situation when I would need to run that far. If I had to go that far without a car or bike or other conveyance, I would just walk. Having said that, I can't imagine running 13 miles is really that difficult, and the people who bread about doing that shit are losers without purpose in life. Fucking fat ass ran a full marathon.

Congenial heart defect.

I meant to say fat ass Oprah.

If you can't deadlift 2pl8 you're not an adult. Little boys are good at running though.

I don’t run from anything. That’s being fit, faggot.

Attached: 3E5D7DA5-10D9-4850-8C73-10EF2AEE93B2.jpg (600x462, 42K)

Oprah wasn't always fat, retard.

Let's see you run a sub 4.5hr full marathon then.

If you can't, then you're not Jow Forumster than "fatass" Oprah.

Attached: oprah-cover1-774x1024-1462394881.jpg (480x635, 76K)

Daily reminder falling for gatekeeping memes by randos on the internet is wrong and stupidpilled

> having no muscle mass and being a skinny little faggot

Yeah no im good

>marathon

these twinks end shitting theirselves pissing and puking nearly dead before finishing a race

meanwhile the chad sprinter

Attached: Bolt-Powell-Rome11.jpg (600x400, 84K)

They still have a higher weekly running volume than most guys who run 'long distance' on here. And most marathoners can run 800m faster than most sprinters on here.

The physiological differences between HIIT and LISS only matter at competitive athletic levels, below that it's basically irrelevant.

>comparing yourself to an olympic gold medalist

Yeah sure.

If you can sprint as well as Usain Bolt, don't bother running long distances.

this.

both those guys would get destroyed by any college cross country runner in a 5k.

this was me in cross country shape. people who say you can't lift and run are pussies who can't eat. literally just eat more

Attached: running shorts.jpg (1080x1440, 275K)

>dude long-distance running lmao

Attached: original.jpg (300x292, 41K)

vocaroo.com/i/s0cXoUCHTK4G

Attached: 1D6006CD-ED1D-4AAE-864A-A42B6AD63BEE.png (215x194, 27K)

Good job Gene. Never let some zoomer make fun of you.

In all honesty, this is a fairly good shape, but still looks weak and small for someone who has any interest in lifting

Do you think you could get your quads to be a bit bigger?
Otherwise doesn't look bad.

Daily reminder that humans are designed to WALK long distances and SPRINT short distances, marthons are retarded, sprinting is for chads

End of story

Persistence hunting disagrees.

Attached: tarahumara.jpg (1024x682, 290K)

noted steroid abuser asafa powell

Great bait

Running is probably the most s'oy activity in fitness

Everyone should be able to fight for their lives for three minutes but you’d be surprised how few can. Everyone should be able to lift a 200-300 lb chunk of debris off of someone. Everyone should be able to carry a (non-whale) woman for a few miles or a bro out of danger.

Kinda this because many runners cannot do the above, but most fit bros can do an 8-9 minute mile for two-ish hours and complete the mission. May have some sore knees and ankles but it can be done. I can’t see those manlets in pic related temporarily lift heavy.

t. Bloatmax

You talk the talk, but do you run the walk?

I think his main point is that he walks the walk, not runs the walk.

Sub 3 marathon is more impressive and more fit than 1/2/3/4. Other athletes will be more impressed. Normies will be more impressed. It will be better for longevity. If you can sub 3 marathon you CANNOT call yourself fit.

I’m 32 and I’ve never encountered a situation where I need to pull 400+ pounds up from the ground, push 300+ pounds up from a squatting position, press 200+ pounds away from my chest, or lift 100+ pounds over my head. Is anything gonna change in the next 5 years?

kys unironically, the site is shit from it's inception nigger.

There isn't that much difference between 1/2/3/4 and sub3.
t. 3:05

>Oprah wasn't always fat, retard.
And yet, dispite being rich as fuck, she didn't have the discipline to maintain it. Probably just did the one race as a stunt for publicity or some bs. I bet her rich ass got some help from her private doctor, too.

Attached: th.jpg (474x298, 29K)

You have no friends so you’ve never moved furniture, you have no kids so you’ve never thrown them up in the air and caught them or thrown them while in a pool, you have no girlfriend so you’ve never had to hold yourself up in missionary position while you rail her, and you have no fucking idea what you’re talking about you dumbass retard go speedwalk your 40k while chugging onions energy packets

>Normies will be more impressed
In most gyms if you pull 4 pl8 people look at you like you just split the fucking ocean.

>>You have no friends so you’ve never moved furniture

You don’t need to 1/2/3/4 to move furniture. If you had friends you were close enough with to help then move or help you move you’d know this.

>>you have no kids so you’ve never thrown them up in the air and caught them or thrown them while in a pool,

I literally am a father and if you’re still tossing your kid around past 50 pounds you’re on your way to raising an adult child.

>>you have no girlfriend so you’ve never had to hold yourself up in missionary position while you rail her

You can’t possibly believe that it takes 1/2/3/4 strength to be powerful in the missionary position. Also doggy is superior to missionary in every way.

>>and you have no fucking idea what you’re talking about you dumbass retard go speedwalk your 40k while chugging onions energy packets

t. Can’t run a marathon under 3 hours and is getting triggered by a stranger over the internet because you’re being told the thing you’re obsessed with and defending in spite of not actually being good at isn’t the best activity. You’re likely under 25 years old, under 1/2/3/4, can’t complete a marathon let alone do one under 3 hours, and you’re making up insults that don’t make sense if you’ve lived a normal adult life. Get back to me when your prefrontal cortex is fully formed and don’t (you) me.

Attached: A5BD4AEA-32AA-4859-891D-34347456D734.jpg (828x554, 80K)

based

Ok stick figure

Why can't either of you see the obvious?

Attached: tanos.jpg (300x168, 11K)

cope harder

Spent a bit of time on fit now and I do find it funny that 80% of posts seem to be on lifting which is only a small part of fitness.

But I would say a fair amount of people on here are fit but I think I would class it as two categories muscular fit than physically fit.

what the hell drives those 70 year olds that run marathons...

sounds like you felt emasculated that those guys could outrun you so you thought up a bunch of arbitrary shit they couldn't do to make yourself feel better.

running for long distance is beta male strategy
better being able to crush your enemies and see them driven before you.