Work out for two years

>work out for two years
>get Jow Forums
>start nofap
>girl hits me up on Instagram
>asks me to get her pregnant

I feel fear, anons. This is why I started lifting, and yet here I am and I'm terrified. Was it all for nothing? Was I lying to myself when I said I was lifting for girls?

Fuck, what do I do?

Attached: g.jpg (1440x1950, 896K)

Pump out a unit

Tell her you want to breed someone with stronger jeans

Sex before marriage is disgusting

just get married within the catholic church and then breed the shit out of her. also delete instagram and convert to catholicism you degenerate heathen.

Attached: f1074a52-07bb-4030-b00d-9e034571f117.jpg (700x619, 93K)

FpBp

If that's her, then do it. She's pretty hot. Be the first success story of someone getting Jow Forums and then going on to actually use it for its evolutionary purpose.

you reply "convince me to marry you"

c'mon dignus

like what? Levis?

Tag me in you're not man enough.

catholics are shit and your probably a spic
anglicans are best

This.

Nice LARP thread

nice try anglojew

Same man, some time ago I downloaded Tinder and used it for one day, swiped right just like 3 times cause I don't like 90% of tinder bitches, got a match with a qt asian girl and instantly got the worst anxiety attack of my life, I deleted tinder and never texted the girl. When I was a skelly I always craved for sex, now that I'm fit and I could easily get it I'm fucking scared and this thing got me to the point where I'm almost never horny and basically I just live in constant monk mode seeking further knowledge and strength. Not that it's bad but this fear is always in the back of my head and it's really annoying, sometimes I just wish I was the old horny me, now when I think of sex the first feelings I get are anxiety and discomfort

>chick wants you to impregnate her without even knowing you
>uses instagram
She's a whore. And if she's serious, she'll poke a hole in the condom or worse in order to get pregnant.

>stronger jeans

Attached: cuckertarlson.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

can we reserve our energy for hating Jews in unison?

Attached: 1558114957704.jpg (618x741, 75K)

Happened to me too. I got the intense desire to impregnate my ons. Even went bareback for a while but didn't nut inside. Came to my senses the next day and the potential pregnancy and STD scare hit me hard.

yes *nglicans are BASED

Attached: ImageGen.ashx.jpg (460x307, 153K)

we could if they would repent and submit

Attached: a6e13511f9c147151fb875044f43cdeb15022f869815f5fb60d8a3ffde9ebd0c.png (300x300, 106K)

Attached: 1467657091603.jpg (240x232, 7K)

virgin here, do people not usually bareback when they have sex?

Better be safe than sorry unless you want to risk pregnancy or catching STDs with a ons.

what is an ons?

i never use a condom, fuck it, if i die of STDs then so be it

One night stand

>be me
>Constantly thinking about sex
>Flirt with qts, get them to come home with me
>When I actually get to the point I have sex with them it's nothing but disappointment. Imagining fucking them ends up being a hundred times better than actually fucking them
>Pretend to be asleep and hope they leave on their own in the morning.
Dunno what to feel. Ive done this several times now and yet I keep repeating the cycle.

Based same here they call me raw dawg randy

I always go raw and if they say they’re on bc I bust in them. If I’m worried I pull out and bust on their stomach

Literally all virgins

convert
this is honestly less degenerate than people who use condoms. condoms are just a fucking disgrace desu. just think though, if you get a one night stand pregnant she's probably gonna just murder your child. i wouldn't recommend it.

Attached: 1532282356413.jpg (520x750, 56K)

low t incels don't

Convert to what? My iq is too high for organized religion.

Retard

>My iq is too high for organized religion
>is a cumbrain

Attached: 4c664a5adcccb3f6dd1b6d61dabdd5afad1e16ea2ebe0b5e485b514fcdbb30b5.png (2000x700, 1.02M)

>my iq is too high for organised religion

Attached: jRwVK0O.jpg (1024x1024, 166K)

god damn bro i feel u

if you're not just shitposting, read tolstoy's confession. it's an argument for religion over atheism directed at >120iq people

Wow, it's almost like this polyamorous hook up culture isn't actually fulfilling and you need to find someone to love and live and create offspring with.
It's almost as if meaningless one night stands are actually meaningless.
Whoa.

Whats the reason behind flanders being swole?

I can reason a hypothetically logical premise for the existence of some type of God. But following an organized religion with a doctrine written by some Jews in the desert a few thousand years ago is too big of a jump for me to make.

he's the foil for homer.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 129K)

look at the size of those feet

You cum in that tight little pussy and realize that you've made it.

Imagine if Jow Forums were to come on this board. Would they make it?

Based retard and degeneratepilled

in other words: you like to coom and the "desert jew" says cooming is bad, so you disregard Him.

haha yeah imagine if that happened, haha that would be crazy if they did that haha

>Bringing hoes into your home

ISHYDDTIRL

He leads a healthy lifestyle and takes care of himself.

I travel for work. I bring them to my hotel.

enjoy your dick cancer in 20 years

I'm going to figure out who this girl is and link her to this thread so she can see what a pussy you are