Is this worth buying and reading?

Is this worth buying and reading?

Attached: 3D616B9F-435B-4806-B3DC-B29377D68D13.jpg (768x1024, 191K)

Other urls found in this thread:

b-ok.cc/book/2482883/812bf5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> reading
Only dumbasses read true truth comes from within quit living in other people’s ideas

>buying
b-ok.cc/book/2482883/812bf5
there you go

Attached: 1496042429431.jpg (554x597, 51K)

I own it, it was a b-day gift. If you're interested in the history of bodybuilding and some snippets about some of the big names it can be cool. But the training information inside isn't anything you couldn't already find online. That being said I enjoyed it, and mired alot of the pics inside (no homo).

>t. Just read Nietzsche and did not understand it on more than a superficial level

For historical interest, definitely.

As a prescription for training, probably not. You're not a bodybuilder. If you're a bodybuilder you're not juicing like Arnold was. If you're juiced to the gills like Arnold you ought to have a real coach.

Do I need a VPN to download this and not go to prison?

Attached: 738A9EF0-E148-4075-927A-3E19F2140335.jpg (601x755, 82K)

very dumb and stupid post

Attached: 3371AF3A-D11D-4398-96BA-B8B276B850BD.jpg (800x450, 44K)

Based.

Also ebook-hunter.ch

You can use the program Calibre to send to your Kindle too for comfy reading

the exercise diagrams are nice and it has some OK general advice. but it's fucking clear as day written for people on the sauce and you'd die as a natty attempting any of the routines in the book

It is known as the bible for a reason.

I've done then natty. A young person who is naturally athletic can do these programs and make amazing gains. An older natty will make incredible gains and slam into that wall a lot more quickly where they have overloaded the nervous system and the ability to grow and heal.

t.brainlet

lmfao based beyond belief

cringe and retardpilled

you're a fucking liar. my brother and I tried some of them even while saucing and it was still difficult fucking loser faggot

If you live in the 4th Reich of EU then yes. Otherwise us free people can download it risk free

Why?

At least in the US, an IP address can not identify a person in a household, so you can not punish someone for downloading pirated material. At worst, your isp can cut your service, but nothing more than that.