It’s 2019, why aren’t you a softboi yet?

It’s 2019, why aren’t you a softboi yet?

Being a muscle bound roid freak just comes off as insecure

Attached: D0E028DE-2B77-4CED-8615-6E73CE4B4C88.jpg (750x865, 356K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/en_us/article/ywagbg/guide-a-z-what-is-softboi-softboy
web.archive.org/web/20190823050241/https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/ywagbg/guide-a-z-what-is-softboi-softboy
archive.fo/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Link the article, I gotta read this shit. Gimme the cringe daddy!

vice.com/en_us/article/ywagbg/guide-a-z-what-is-softboi-softboy
Softboi = thirsty pajeet.

i want to bully every single one of them
>camus
Read another book faggot

Attached: 0F22AF29-614B-4C66-89EE-9651F8A55E16.jpg (750x1334, 135K)

google faggot

Archive that shit you nigger

Women's opinions on things are truly irritating

The amount of cope that comes from vice and buzzfeed about sõyboys is pathetic.

Do it yourself, double nigger.

this, imagine supporting vice whatsoever

gimme an archive link you double nigger. I ain't giving vice ad money

you dont think ive tried?

I have the rib cage size of a fucking boulder, doesnt matter how skinny i get im always one full meal away looking like a jacked up chris pratt or some shit

my shoulders and hips are too fucking wide

fuck these barbarian genes

buy an ad faggot, no clinks for you

>not having an adblocker

Attached: AABDDDA7-E3B3-4527-9107-579A51B8D448.gif (500x281, 1.83M)

I mean they are right about schmedium shirts being peak gymcel

Holy shit I've read through that whole thing and I hate every single characteristic there is.

americans are fucking retarded

can't archive, they blocked it because of "white supremacists attempting to misrepresent them"

took the hit and red the article, it's pretty retarded

>pic related
>a soft boi

Attached: 1559532900006.png (731x744, 844K)

That article was not nearly as entertaining as I had hoped it would be.

Eh? The article is anti softbois wtf is wrong with you idiots

>can't archive

web.archive.org/web/20190823050241/https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/ywagbg/guide-a-z-what-is-softboi-softboy

I was using archive.fo/ but it refused to work

vice trying to force their own memes, v cringe

It has literally been archived, just go to the site and search

Haha reddit btfo

Attached: C1E36C6F-A5DB-4A69-8988-B7AE382CB73B.jpg (609x953, 236K)

Thanks niggers, I just got cancer from that article. I guess it is my own fault in the ended, it is vice after all.

Attached: 1559459267726.jpg (851x705, 91K)

>mfw I’m a L: Literature, Q: Quentin Tarantino, V: Vans softboi (which are highly respectable compared to the other crap on this list)

Attached: 685A897B-8D91-4E63-8A90-ACE23C13E812.png (480x480, 148K)

Attached: have sex (1).jpg (480x479, 110K)

>Vice
Shut the FUCK up "journalist"

Attached: 810BA716-1E33-44B4-97B3-238AAA2082EE.png (566x706, 453K)

>implying it's not possible to have sex regularly and still hate women

>they blocked it because of "white supremacists attempting to misrepresent them"

>literally a white supremacist trying to misrepresent them

Attached: download.jpg (1486x836, 253K)

This article describes a person I'm not sure even exists. How retarded.

i said irritating, not that i hate women. i just find them annoying and the things they say kind of stupid

>literally a white supremacist trying to misrepresent them
>literally

you guys sure do get mad about everything

Thanks user.

>Vice going after their male readership
>libtard women can’t stand sois either

I’d hope any soi boys would read this and stop being pathetic cunts. Most likely it will just go over their head.

What is hardbody and is there a nothardbutnotsoftboy?

Attached: 1569122108721.png (1344x1225, 1.85M)

So did any of you angry fucks actually bother to read this shit? It was clearly making fun of the "softbois"

>>Vice going after their male readership
Kek, didn't think about this. They're deliberately alienating their audience. Soiboys are self-hating though so they probably get off on it.

These guys are pretty late on the anti-soft boy train. People have already lambasted them for being emotionally manipulative and for being pathetic.

It's all the testosterone, you wouldn't understand, softboi

No, I only consume media second+ hand.

I also hate vice but do enjoy the degree to which they are roasting their male audience

>Tumblr account
>at 14
Holy shit, this person is young.

Yea they banned that archiving service but their are many other "fish in the sea"

Np.
They won't stop reading it, all the virtue signalling gives them that "I'm better then others" feeling they depend on like a drug. They don't have real strength so they depend on "moral strength" as a crux, morals they of course didn't pick themselves.

Trust me bros. They become even more irritating after the oxytocin afterglow wears off.

If ur high test, you get angry real fast and often. In puberty, I got angry and filled with immense anger so much I punched holes in the wall, broke tables and glass, pushed a lid down a hill, put another kid in the urinal, threw a Arab into a Bush and threaten to rape a girl for talking shit. I also beat up my parents

>if ur high test, you get angry real fast and often.
Not really. Testosterone is an emotion regulator. Being irritable and moody is a sign of low testosterone. Impulsiveness is a personality trait irrespective of hormone levels.

I nearly got into several fist fights while I was pinning test, and my road rage was far, far worse. Testosterone definitely makes you more confrontational.

Synthesized hormones do not affect your body the same way as naturally produced hormones.

>irrespective of hormone levels

I'm sorry bro, but I think you might be wrong about this. There's research indicating that vitamin D deficiency is linked to impulsiveness and as you may know vitamin D, unlike what it's name implies, is actually a hormone.

also I think I read somewhere that you can curb impulsiveness by doing things like meditation, sleeping right and what-not (essentially min-maxing your serotonin levels).

(both vitamin d and serotonin are btw linked to testo-levels.)

maybe it was placebo because you were expecting to become more aggressive? or maybe you just had a couple of bad days / weeks and are now looking at it from a 'selective perspective'.

I'm sure there are things that can alter that particular personality trait. But some people are just a lot more impulsive by nature. It's not in of itself an indication of high or low T.

women will turn any word or phrase a guy uses or creates to describe himself they will completwly extrapolate into the worst insult they can imagine even if it has no basis in reality. its like they were sitting at vice hq and told an intern
>find something guys say on Jow Forums and reddit and write about why its bad then link them to it

i actually thought vice was news

>But some people are just a lot more impulsive by nature. It's not in of itself an indication of high or low T.

No, of course not. I didn't want to disagree with you on that. I just read your post scrolling the main page and it triggered some minor autism in me.

>i actually thought vice was news
hi retard

Writer confirmed for mentally unstable

i thought that meant fat ftms

My god I just hate modern humanists and their pseudointellectual, cosmopolitan bullshit.
Well at least in this occasion theyre going up agaisnt themselves but jesus fuck its like theyre trying to maximize how obnoxious they sound.

This article is so Bizzare. These people (including the person writing it) clearly live in a different universe to me

BEGONE THOT

Attached: EDPOf9xXsAAuaVy.jpg (679x553, 115K)

It just sounds like someone just invented an archetype and gave it a rip-off name.

Attached: 1550366778538.png (500x594, 406K)

The effects were real, another side effect was wanting to fuck women that I wasn't even that attracted to.

i dont keep up very intently. i knew it was biased i just thought it was like, actual reporting with facts and stories and stuff.

>(((Vice)))

>taking life advice from Vice
Let us know how that works out for ya, chief.

>Twig on the right
>Camus
Reminder that you *literally* can't be a sissyphus if you cannot even lift a boulder

Attached: 471.png (714x963, 192K)

Did you faggots even read the article? It's unironically /ourarticle/. It's literally attacking the modern limpwristed soiboi. It outlines everything women hate in men: neediness, emotional instability, lack of drive and amibition, inability to make her vagina tingle, etc.
Actually for you virgins that still can't get laid, this article is a goldmine.

lel i just read it and it's pretty based. no matter what, women want a dominant aggressive guy. that's never gunna change. artsy 150lbs dudes with pretty faces don't win in the end.

Huh.

I've never been mentally healthy in life, and I've always noticed that women seemed pretty attracted to that. Like, I was able to do better than my looks/physical fitness/means with women. A lot better.

It's so weird to read this, because I can't imagine being one of these people, I just can't imagine being this way at all. But I also see myself in it, like the thing that they're striving to be is in some ways just how I naturally am, and that's why they're a soft boi and I'm an "enticing slightly off guy"

Mirin those forearms

literally read two lines of this trash and stopped reading. Vice is ran by a jew so my theory is that they started out with hard hitting very interesting stories and slowly, like a frog in boiling water, started adding subversive topics like donkey fuckers, trannies and other jew shit. Anyone who reads VICE is a fool

Testosterone makes you more assertive, maybe you might chimp out if you have bottled up anger or something, dunno

artsy 150lbs dudes with pretty faces can win at any time. You’re confounding physical appearance with behavior. Women’s vaginas really only care about a man’s behavior when it comes to generating tingles. Does he tease, obfuscate, flirt, condescend, place zero value on her reactions and opinions to his being, carry himself with a breezy, happy go cant be fuckin bothered attitude, and generally act as if she’s his bratty younger sister? Then her coochie is gonna tingling around him.
It really is that easy.

>Being a muscle bound roid freak just comes off as insecure
Unless you're a Mr. Olympia contestant you'll just look robust and healthy in clothes.

And if you're at the beach you get a pass on being jacked because come on, it's the beach.

You can't lose.

Attached: 1569200051135.jpg (1136x1136, 193K)

why cant the end times hurry up bros

Attached: humogugs s s s s.jpg (540x350, 33K)

implying I lift for social status
I lift to destroy the fat boy I once was

>Watching a Tarantino film for the first time is an initial foray into softboi-ism for many men, who may otherwise have been content wearing muscle-fit shirts and doing other unforgivably basic things like going to the gym. I don’t know, he thinks quietly to himself as the Reservoir Dogs credits roll, there was just something… different about that film. Interesting. Fast-forward four years and, though still technically the same person, he has started wearing corduroy pants and spewing out this type of shit on Tinder:

what the fuck, why the fuck are they trying to take Tarantino films

>unforgivably basic things like going to the gym
>unforgivably basic
> going to the gym

I SWEAR ((((((THEY))))) WANT US TO NEVER IMPROVE

Why do paedophiles always look hideous. (Apart the female school teachers, they're usually hot)

>dudes you used to think were big

'Article' is a strange word to describe jewush social engineering propaganda

Ive been blasting and cruising 4 years, the problem is you

Brandon Curry lives a life you can only dream of. His son is more alpha than you

I thought this was a red pilled article, according to the shills, and not an attack on men, whether alpha or beta

I was thinking exactly about this. I mean, Vice is still a big flaming turd, but this article is against softbois.

she's mocking the softboi, retard

They’re not. Stop taking things out of context for your straw man arguments.
There’s nothing wrong with Tarantino flicks, but it’s a fact that a lot of soibois have an unhealthy obsession with them.

The author is saying that soibois think working out is below them, retard.

There's a lot wrong with Tarantino flicks actually. In every one of his films he attempts to make you sympathize with evil characters and psychopaths. Funny, charismatic characters that you're supposed to sympathize with and relate to end up committing pure acts of evil. His films try to confuse and subvert your values.

>inb4 hurrr it's just entertainment
Yeah, all Hollywood brainwashing is "just entertainment".

sounds pretty based. stop trying to self sabotage and embrace your chad genes.

There’s nothing wrong with them compared to other hollywood flicks. Except for his obvious foot fetish.

>compared to other hollywood flicks

Evil compared to evil is still evil

fucking retard, I don't even like the article but that description is clearly given ironically. As in, some idiot who takes himself too seriously for liking Tarantino movies would view going to the gym as "unforgivably basic"
lrn2read

based

Is the author ridiculing 18 year old boys who still need to figure out how to talk to girls? Because the texts in the article read like something I would’ve written when I was an awkward 18 y/o hugless virgin. Kinda sexist of them baka

Attached: BE519BE9-B59A-40E2-82AB-472FCA02A780.gif (260x179, 1.48M)

I think it's moreso lamenting the fact that 18 year old boys are starting out as emotionally manipulative demifags

where can you really develop to from there...foot fetish stalker?

>There's a lot wrong with Tarantino flicks actually. In every one of his films he attempts to make you sympathize with evil characters and psychopaths
Kubrick on Schindler's List & Spielberg, ~"The Holocaust was about failure, this movie is about success." Making a 'Jewish Death Squad' movie with Inglorious Bastards was about as perverse as one can think of. It's all programming.

That's not true. His depictions of violence are indeed gratuitous and the nihilistic absence of morals in his films basically encourage, as that poster spoke of, hedonism.

He wasn't always that bad about it (reservoir dogs for example clearly wanted you to think Madsen was a piece of shit) but he's just gotten worse about it since. Basically a sharp downwards graph since Jackie Brown (his best movie)

also he's a hack faggot

>Making a 'Jewish Death Squad' movie with Inglorious Bastards was about as perverse as one can think of.

I love it, it's one of my favorite movies and I named my dog Aldo :)))