Jow Forums told me to cut a month cause im "fat"

>Jow Forums told me to cut a month cause im "fat"
>lost 10+lbs already and trimmed down some fat
>about to be near underweight based on bmi scale but still have a fat face and lower gut still there

youve helped me a lot Jow Forums so thanks but what the fuck do i do now. i literally will disappear

Attached: article-0-1AAD2CD6000005DC-68_308x185.jpg (1908x1146, 140K)

Lift. You're skinnyfat.

start bulking

of course im also lifting user :)

but im still a bit flabby. they said cut to 12%.. i dont think im nowhere near 12%. im okay with i guess 16?

What do you suppose you're cutting to when you have no muscle mass? The "cut first, lift later" is the dumbest thing these retards spout. It's only relevant if you're severely obese to the point you can barely move.

Okay. I was in the same boat as you, user. Just bulk, you’re not gonna like it if you still can’t see abs, but trust me, once you finish a bulk, and cut, you’ll be happy or so with your results. Just eat more and lift more, worry about looks after you gained enough muscle

Stop listening to bunch of homosexual twinks with body image issues. Bulk.

The advice everyone on Jow Forums needs

this is what they told me too at first until they saw my pic. everyone told im fat but really im skinnyfat

Gallon of water a day and sauna/cardio? You're probably still fat if you aren't just holding water weight desu

for reference this is my progress so far. first pic on the left is actually 1 month after lifting i looked fatter cause i was stupid enough to dirty bulk

then i started cutting when you guys told me to and a month after i look kind of better but still have some fat around. my concern is im going near to underweight bmi if i lose more fat

also whats a bf estimate for this?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-23 at 10.42.38 AM.jpg (1918x866, 183K)

you did the necessary cardio and calisthenics while fasting, right?

Attached: 1531507765709.jpg (322x322, 13K)

i did and still does cardio 1-2x a week. i also walk a lot.

i dont do fasting i just eat the right amount of clean food and limit my weight loss at 1-2lbs per week

start lifting

Looks 20+% user, you probably aren't working out hard enough or you're constantly bloated from something and you have celiac, otherwise calories in -> calories out

its only been months dont bully me

Are you doing cardio? People who tries to trim down from just doing caloric deficit always end up looking like garbage.

>Looks 20+%
what the hell really? how much bf did i lose do you think cause i did trim some fat there

how do you even know if im not working out hard enough? i do gslp full body + accessory 3x a week, cardio once a week then core workout every rest days

yes i am. i do it once or twice a week. i dont wanna overdo it cause i dont wanna lose THAT much weight

Linear weightloss gains when you're starting is like all water weight dude, well tell how many you're doing on like deadlifts and squats then

>how do you even know if im not working out hard enough?
not even a hint of muscle in the picture. not a single line on your body. Either you're lying, or your using the pink 2kg dumbbells for your chest and arm routines.
Pull ups? Dips? It sure don't look like it at all.

got it but i did see a some fat go away based on the pics and i do like this look better than when i started

why would i lie i really genuinely need your advice and help. lmao at the pink dumbells but no i do barbell bench press and db press too. lifts are low still my bench is at 50kg still but im progressing

pull ups yes i do that its part of my program. so far i can only do 3x5. dips, yes i do it as accessory i can only do 3x15-20 so far

>i dont wanna lose THAT much weight
...What do you mean? If you're talking about muscle mass, you won't lose any as long as you eat food. Even if you did cardio 5 times a week for 20 mins all you get would be benefits.

i mean i didnt wanna overdo cardio cause i was eating just around my cutting calories. i just run hard when i know ive eaten way over my calories

>pull ups yes i do that its part of my program. so far i can only do 3x5.
looking at your upper body, I'm supposed to believe you can do 3 sets of 5 pull ups with some reasonable recovery time inbetween.
Sorry, I don't see it at all. 3x5, you should have much more on the shoulders, and chest, let alone the back. It's all explosive on the abs too...and you have nothing.
Sorry, it's my believe that you're lying.

Attached: froggo.png (804x743, 22K)

he;s just sucking in his guy. no fucking difference.

u mean rest time in between? its not super long but ill take note next time.

>Sorry, it's my believe that you're lying.
okay i totally am now theres no point of me making this thread

im sucking in so little gut.. before i cant even suck my gut

okay whatever ill just cut to 130 then bulk after that. ... t-thanks everyone