Feels theard

How you holding up fit?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 215K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/TheJewsAndTheirLies1543En1948
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>le holding up thread
god these threads are cringe. sound like a mother talking to a dying kid or something just stop whining all the time lmaoooo

starting monk mode soon
i gave up on gaving up

I didn’t work out for 6 months straight and easily did 3 and a half plates 5x5 on squat. I’m fat, smoke and don’t sleep much. Genetics can be nice

Some people have an emotional baggage, ragging on them is plain sad

Plastic surgery

Very

shitting up every board with this is also sad

But ion do this

Genuinely considering the Foreign Legion. I'm a white Mexican and it seems like a good way out of the churn.

Attached: french-foreign-legion-ranks.jpg (1600x1063, 252K)

I wish that everything would disappear for a while. People are really annoying

Attached: 750.png (1366x768, 2.56M)

me and my gf broke up 2months ago & I see her at a party yesterday and we talk it was really nice and she suggests we get brunch. Idk wha to to do just as I was past this bitch she gets me thinking of her again reeeee

Why do people enter threads they don’t like when they can just ignore them?

Legion fuckig blows

i have completely embraced my loneliness and i stopped caring about other humans, i just mind my own business and worry about myself, 0 socializing

I’ve been doing okay, Think I’m gonna start talking to a girl I have a crush on that works at a coffee shop but I’m not sure how to do it. I’m 19 and about to get a really good job hopefully with the cities municipalities, pay is great and there Are a lot of benefits. Also I got back into lifting about a month ago. Slowly climbing out of depression.

Attached: 669801AB-28FD-410E-94A5-F47A1BFC2972.png (1920x1080, 620K)

it’s the water department btw if anyone cares

I've read that just about everywhere, but it seems like most people who say it either quit in their first regiment posting or are Sentinel Operation garrison legionnaires. Everyone in proper combat units seem to say it's a perfectly fine military unit.

Either way it seems better than the mexican military. I don't want to get involved in cartel shit.

>That image
That doesn't sound like Jake at all.

Attached: .png (1366x768, 481K)

based

Not too bad. Work is shit, but I'm getting thots texting me from hinge and just had an awesome weekend with a friend in another city. Still, it sucks to live in a neighborhood full of niggers - I get woken up by shitty cars honking in the morning and every day I have to walk to the gym past some savages ooking "yo spay some change?". I'm not American originally, and I mostly love this country, but you guys fucked up by letting your cities become Planet of the Apes.

>you get sad sometimes? wow that's cringe bro
Are you 13 years old?

Like crap. Been working out alot, working alot, almost a month sober and chillen. But just realized this girl I'm kinda into isn't interested in me. We would talk alot and outta no where she started acting weird with me and no we haven't really talked in over a week. Think she has a boyfriend now or something. But I'm gonna keep my head high and keep pushing through.

Attached: MV5BMDZjNTgzYzMtZjYxNS00N2Y4LTk2YjMtMDk5NmJiZDU3ZTFlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzE1OTMzMDE@._V1_.jpg (512x384, 19K)

Text her and say I'm not getting brunch with you because I broke up with you for a reason and that reason is you're a fucking bitch and I hate you.
Unless you're actually into it, in which case go crazy who cares.

Just talk to another girl.

Im good, thx bruh. But im lazy af recently. I wish i could drop my job and just lift everyday

Lonely.
I have one friend, and they're an online friend.
I work evenings so finding friends/connecting by conventional means is borderline impossible.
And even then, I've got a resting murder face, and I'm known for being untrusting of new people.

Attached: im lonely.jpg (689x759, 44K)

unemployed, sick, girl probably fucking other dudes so that's coming to an end soon, and I'm drinking alot is all the bad

but i graduate with a stem degree next sem, weening off of drug use, consistent hitting a 5 day gym schedule, hitting pr's every month, and spending more time with the people i care about is all the good

so overall not too bad, just need a good part time job soon so i don't burn through savings

(and to drop this chick but I'm a loving idiot and am waiting for solid evidence that she's actually a hoe)

>friend tries to hook me up with his cousin
>says I should add her on normie book
>sent her a friend request
>wait a day
>no notification
>check her profile again
>"Add as friend" option is back
I used to think my life was a tragedy...

Attached: 20190918_151911.jpg (1180x1249, 899K)

I feel you man

It's a down day.

Attached: 1393360571586.jpg (5000x4510, 1.74M)

I've done this for the past 15 years and now I'm 30. There's no salvation at the end of the road user, it's just existence for the sake of it.

Been in stormier water regarding thinking about my ex than in a long time. Big pain, and big internal questions as to why I'm with my current broad. What's the big blackpill is that I realize maybe I pushed her away with certain habits, and that I never got my shit together. A crushing realization that you're the only one holding on or having thoughts at the back of your head, and she's "holy fuck thank God that's over with". Maybe. Maybe I should see a shrink about this because I'm still really fucked up.

I need a drink and I need to get off this miserable boat.

I want to go back on gear again, but I need to seriously get my training on track first.

Attached: IMG_20190719_041526.png (500x468, 277K)

fucking Christ that's depressing but also you don't seem like you're lying

Wanna talk about it? What did your gf do?

I half-believe that I really did kill myself as a teenager and this is just limbo. On some level I'm just grateful to still be alive, and that's all I can really ask for.

>hinge

Any good? Whats the quality of female like?

Just finished a shity sculpture of my own foot for my class.
If the damn thing doesn't fall apart on the way to art club college, it will be a C- at much.
I'm also the one who inks in the carving class.
That's the case only class I'm recognized at and If I fuck up tomorrow I'll be nothing again.

They're all whores. It's no different.

have the lowest bmi of my entire life but still a virgin with gyno, staying positive, soldier mentality

Dad made sure to remind me I should stop lifting because I'm a dumb worthless piece of shit who's gonna die alone again today. That was fun.

Attached: 1568860787655.png (1416x2239, 82K)

That only means one thing.
You are going to make it brah

Attached: ImpureChillyCusimanse-size_restricted.gif (384x250, 3.2M)

>be me
>happy for the past year or so with gf, feeling confident and strong
>suddenly start doubting myself
>gf seems less into me
>starting to spiral
>feel like a failure
>angry at gf because scared she might leave me and I don't know how to get back into how things used to be
>now she is in emotional shambles
>scared to be too intimate with me
>positive_feedbackloop.exe
>just keep getting more depressed and doubt gf even enjoys sex with me
>barely enjoy sex anymore
>barely have sex anymore
>fear that I am not manly/interesting enough for her anymore(never had a father so I have no idea how a man should act in a relationship)
>things just keep getting worse

I don't know what to do. GF has a fuckton of emotional baggage and trauma also and I fear that she just sees me as a wimp and not as a man as she used to, even though she says she doesn't and still loves me. It's fucking rough

Attached: 1568085255790.jpg (800x640, 108K)

Get a dog.

>Immigrant complaining about people here
You could always go back?

Caught a flu so I won't go to the gym for the next week or so. Discovered an unreal qtie in my area on instagram, although I have literally zero connections to her. In one picture she was with some random goblin tier dude, so she might have a boyfriend. God I wish I could get to know her somehow.

Attached: 1710F9DC458D448C92E531294BB1B2F7.png (590x350, 179K)

Consider plastic surgery den

Asking out a cute girl on wednesday.
Talked to her all saturday night, but I'm not really sure if she is into me.
She gave me her number and said, yea we can go to the cinema; but I'm not sure if she said that bc she is into me, or if she is just a friendly and open person.

Moment of truth in 2 days, I'll prepare my sad songs playlist tomorrow. Wish me luck bros

Trilogy and kissland type beat

Goodluckkk

Should rename these to de/press/ion general

I'm really sick of my fucking job, can hopefully quit it in a couple of months.

Attached: 15663345503.jpg (503x443, 60K)

BRO SAME, reenlisting in the army is worse than enlisting the first time around.

>le cringe

Fuck off to reddit coomer

Working 16 hour days 6 days a week for the last 2 weeks trying to get the ship ready for this maintenance period. Wife is pissed off, daughter really misses me. Dog is mad because I don't have time to walk her anymore. Haven't lifted in a month, only ran twice.

Navy shit sucks sometimes.

Meh, this year I started a new job (work on my own) and I didn't earn a cent. I hooe next year will be better.
As Jow Forums, I start today my new training after a couple of months untrained (Zyzz forgive me)

So why wait, dont wait bro

Want to ask her out for the weekend again, and I thought it's good idea to wait a couple of days

>lost 15 kgs over the summer
>university starts
>chillin at the department lobby
>suddenly girl from last year’s class i’ve never talked to before says hi to me and giggles and sits next to me
>say hi back and continue shitposting on /v/
>she tries to strike a conversation
>too autistic to communicate for more than 15 seconds
>eventually says bye and leaves
My work has been paying off bros, now i need to work on my antisocial behaviour. I feel like i will make it!
Though i still dont know how to start socializing....”

>/v/
ngmi

>Though i still dont know how to start socializing....”
unironically one of the best advices I have ever recieved, is eye contact.
I was like, nah man I'm able to make Eye Contact, then as the conversation continued, I realized I'm not.

user, make Eye Contact when talking to girls. Don't look away when they talk to you.

I can't belive it's only getting worse, every single day I stray further and further from where I thought I was gonna be when I was younger and its fucking killing me.

Attached: death.jpg (184x184, 10K)

how old are you?

Go to church

Attached: 156235783954.jpg (750x731, 76K)

I only browse there on phone i swear
Yeah, i just cant maintain eye contact. Its like reflexes at this point. Cant evevn maintain eye contact with my family jfl

> i just cant maintain eye contact
thats why you train it, everybody starts somewhere user.
Do you want to change or do you not want to change

24 and I have all ready wasted my life. Got no skills,no intrest other than gym and GD, collage is killing me even though I'm kinda doing o.k, relationship with familiy is at an all time low. And I fucking wasted my chance with oneitis.
Got nobody to blame but myself. I use to be ambitious, now im just emotionally exauseted husk.

>tfw I'm athiest and I fucking hate it

Attached: hellodarknesmyoldfriend.jpg (692x960, 207K)

I don't understand why life feels so fucking empty. I make good progress on my pursuits, academia, fitness, and the like. I feel good, but I come home and it all comes crashing down. I wanna hold my ex, I wonder if she remembers me as I was.
She looked like pic related

Attached: Thighs.jpg (720x889, 53K)

archive.org/details/TheJewsAndTheirLies1543En1948

Why do the kikes hate us so much if we worship them? If Christ is a Jew why does the talmud have him boiling in a vat of shit for all eternity? I will pray for your salvation or your suicide, which ever comes first LARPagan.

Hear and believe brother. Go to church for a few weeks, eventually you'll come around.

If you're almost done with school and don't have diagnosed mental illness or a criminal record you can look into joining the Navy. It's been very good for me. Just go officer, not enlisted.

You know what the flying fuck helps? Talking with her. Thats if you can trust her and show your weak side.

Either you are able to do that - and you both will figure something out OR not - in the end you know what you are into.

If you choose not to tell her, then you will be the cause of the ruined relationship and you arent grown up enough to open up to your gf and talk about these things.

like shit. I've stopped going to the gym because I'm too fucking bisy at work, been skipping meals too. I've become soft because i need money. I see no way out. There's just too much work. I skip breakfast everyday.
I know I'm burning out. But they chew me out at work. Even if I try my best. I don't know what have i done wrong. They band together and make me a target. Blaming me for their incompetency. I can't say anything because I'm alone. they're all together. Good little normalfaggots in the eyes of manager. I've been framed so much. I just want to end it. Leave it all behind.

Please tell me there's a way bros. I need you

Can't stop eating shit food and drinking booze. I know I'm using both to soothe myself but I can't stop. Also I'm balding and my chest hair is turning white. Afraid I'm too ugly to be loved by someone other than some mentally I'll, fat yinzer fuck.

I was already venting last thread but I'll do it again
Got dumped by my gf, possibly the love of my life (or 'the one'). Can't stand the thought of her going out and fucking other guys while completely forgetting about me; it's not that easy for me to do the same
On the other hand all this depression and self hatred led me to lose 10kg and get somewhat fit. Workout + HIIT + ITF and I've never felt better on the physical side of things
The emotional scars, on the other hand, hurt me almost physically. I still check her shit for some retarded reason, only to see things that make me feel like I'm dying

Document everything, date entries with specific happenings and proof. Report it once you've collected enough, otherwise you'll just present them with circumstantial evidence and no proof.

I did go when I was younger, the sense of belonging was nice I guess, but I just can't force myself to belive since I always saw things trough logic and I hate it.

>If you're almost done with school and don't have diagnosed mental illness or a criminal record you can look into joining the Navy.
I did plan on joining military, but I have mild psoriasis-arthritis. The psorisasis is mild and not rally that visible and only localized on my hair. And I never had any problems with arthritis,not even joint pain on bad weather,so I don't know if they will let me join.

Attached: bf0c0c4f83c2884b0f04f62dcb476ca8309e34f4a8dc55301b23476921240792.png (610x610, 447K)

You need to find peace in remembering that you two cared for each other, that for a time she was yours as you were hers. Though now you need to move on, grieve for what's been lost but don't even entertain the thought that she may come back. If she returns it will be for your achievements, not the character that achieved them. Remember and honor the life you shared with her, but don't forget it belongs in the past, you'll make it once you move on, not before.

Whats it like having a girl speak to you?

Christ is logos incarnate.

Psoriasis is an easy waiver. If the arthritis is asymptomatic just don't say anything and youll be fine

Easy, just wait for chad to finish with her then shes all yours. Thats what im doing with my ex. I dont care if shes used up, i want her and only her. No one else will do. Just another few more years.

Felt like i was going to get scammed or something tbqh, i didnt understand why she approached me until later

Thanks man, this is first nice thing I heard this whole month.

This is the most cucked, pathetic thing I've read in a long time. Get some fucking self respect, user.

Spent this weekend with a girl I really like. Its fucking with my head because she acts like and says she has feelings for me, but is adamantly refusing to consider us in a relationship. I partially understand because she just got out of a serious long term relationship, but she expressed feelings for me before the breakup. I think we can get along great long-term if I can be patient for her to get her shit together, but I also feel like a piece of meat

At least she kept complimenting my body a lot

try getting a pullup bar and some rings so you can at least squeeze in a decent upper body workout when you can.
burnout is a real motherfucker and you really want to avoid ending up there if you can. it can take productive years of your life and turn them into garbage. i freelance & basically got fired from every job before that so i'm pretty biased on this subject but you should really try to find another job if you can, there's really not much you can do to make a shit work environment & shitty coworkers better and it really becomes a self fulfilling prophecy after a certain point where all the effort and pain you put in wont mean shit b/c you're disposable and they'll just drop your ass anyway. at best you can come to accept that this job has future & just mentally check on it altogether and save you energy & willpower for yourself and finding something better. also try to be angry at your circumstances instead of sad or hopeless, anger is a very useful emotion if you use it correctly.

She monkey branched to you, and she'll monkey branch away from you.

Unfortunately this. Get away from her user, you're a nice guy, you'll find somebody better.

Is it possible to change jobs? And if not, at least get moved to another branch or something.

Also remember that you have friends and family. Talk to them, ask about their problems as well.

What the fuck user, I'm the guy you're responding to and that's a seriously spineless attitude. Not only is my ex way more introverted than I am, just about never leaving her house, I'm also never taking her back. You're fooling yourself if you think taking her back will end in anything but tragedy. Mourn the loss, and move forward.

Attached: Space.png (1600x1600, 765K)

bpd and autism is one hell of a debuff.

have any of you fags tried this online therapy shit? are any of them worthwhile? i just wanna be able to get through the week again without having panic attacks every other day. are cigarettes good?

Attached: 1529450518230.jpg (760x760, 205K)

So what else am i supposed to do. Kidnap her? Keep her in a dungeon? Murder her? I love my ex, so much. She sad our paths might cross again one day, i cant just give up. No one else will ever love me. Fucking hell, im so sad. I grieved for my ex.

All good homie

Barely holding up. Had a drink with a really great girl last night and completely blew it by being a sperg/clumsy idiot.

Tried to text her after and I felt like she was just replying to be nice. After a few texts back and forth over the course of today she sent a fairly abrupt one an hour or so ago and I don't feel like I can reply. I don't deserve another chance but it sucks.

Consuming anything like drugs, booze or nicotine can fuck with your mental illness.

Yes. You have three choices.

1) kidnap
2) get over it
3) an hero

Deceiving sluts with an innocent face are God's curse upon us. It will be your undoing if you pursue her. That chapter is finished, mourn the loss, and move on.

Attached: Your widow's head.jpg (880x419, 57K)

Thought's fine and all but the fact that this "you were hers and she was yours" thing is exactly what she probably hates and has forgotten is the thing that tears me apart, combined with the fact that someone else is making her happy now, probably happier than when she was with me
She was one of a kind too. Jow Forums, smol (5'2 I'm 6'3), strong and independent; learned a lot from her
She was a bit crazy though. I guess the saying is true.

The love you shared is not invalidated because you two have grown apart. The next guy may make her happier but somewhere out there is another man who can make her even happier. The point of this exercise is not to make her happy, using your example, it's to find a good woman who will love you for the qualities you do possess.

Attached: Thread does not exist.png (1101x909, 154K)

Obviously don't know the situation, but sounds a bit like you are interpreting things to be worse than they actually are.

i feel fucking miserable man

ive missed out on so many things in life that ill never get to feel

Attached: Missing out.png (975x341, 255K)

Attached: E7535821-E361-4E51-8EE0-B890BBF7CB7C.jpg (1563x1788, 1.03M)