How to get over a plateau?

ive been stuck at 145 lbs for some months. working out has been great for my healyh and looks, but I still have no confidence or ability to communicate. I made a tinder again and get a shitload of matches in only a few days, where I used to get none, but Im still unable to talk. I've been on one date and it sucked. I think I might just go back into my cocoon.

Attached: Screenshot_20190922-212815_Tinder.jpg (1080x1920, 593K)

Other urls found in this thread:

therationalmale.com/2011/08/26/buffers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bruh I'm the same. I just made a tinder and got 10 matches but am such a sport I lose the text game. One just mentioned she's tired and I said
>sweet dreams haha
I won't be hearing back from her. I just see it as practice, like anything else. We'll get better. We'll make it.

i hate online dating desu most of these girls are just looking for free food

I'm just looking for free sex tbqh

>sweet dreams haha
What were you supposed to say though? What's the "right" response

>Just say, "Alright, good night" or Don't even reply.

but "alright, good night" sounds even more autistic?

Attached: 1547084966428.jpg (528x352, 23K)

There are scripts online specifically for tinder.
Find one and stick to it
It's usually not word for word, but like "if she writes this type of thing, respond with this type of thing"

Just look up "tinder cheat sheet" or some shit like that, and use it until you get the feel for it.

Unironically, 100% sincerely, it works.

Legitimately, that is your answer

Enjoy

Attached: vscodl_5acd10f0222b134d30d2d041.jpg (2026x2048, 878K)

I literally always just ask if they want to watch the office at my place and it works a surprising amount of times. I don't even like the office anymore but its an easy way to meet up with girls.

This shit is pathetic. Just learn how to be funny and keep a woman's interest, it isn't that hard, and will help you out in the long run.

When you do get a date and see her in person, you're not going to be able to rely on a script...

Post your pics? Want to see if I have any chance at this match rate.

Try something new. Sometimes I find trying something new or having a new experience will open up my senses and allow me to refreshen.

Read a new book about a new topic. Travel to a new city or area. Go for a walk in nature. Adopt a new workout plan and up your calorie intake. Practice gratitude and self love and respect your alone time

I know I have the looks for this shit but it bums me out how clueless I am with girls and tinder when it comes to the actual interaction part. Anyone have any pointers?
I’m gonna try these, thank you
How do you make the jump from watching the office with them to fucking?

Attached: 02F4D75C-31E3-4FE0-BB51-38D837326013.jpg (750x673, 182K)

Read the rational male book, fuck dating websites

therationalmale.com/2011/08/26/buffers/

Attached: rVeKdyh.jpg (750x500, 94K)

>How do you make the jump from watching the office with them to fucking?

By not being a sperg. You're going to have to learn, and using a "script" isn't going to help. Learn by simple trial and error. Once you figure it out, things will get much easier for you.

>How do you make the jump from watching the office with them to fucking?
You're supposed to just know, dude. Your masculine instincts are suppose to push you to want to touch her and fuck her.

Watch a few episodes, talk with her, make jokes, laugh, make her feel comfortable. She knows what she's there for, so she won't be opposed to you moving close to her. Then either put your arm around her or put your hand on her thigh. Then just gradually move closer, then if she's reciprocating, you kiss her and go wrist deep in her clunge. Then you whip you cock out and make her suck it.

Does this work if Im a faggot?

If you're having trouble hooking up with other guys when grindr exists then you must look like sloth from the goonies.

Get grindr and have 100 offers for sex in the next hour

unironically based, that book is good and should be more popular than it is

tell her you'll astral project into her dreams and give her dream babies women love stupid shit

Grindr is disgusting though, I fucking hate gay people :(

13 rules to not be a fucking cuck
read it

I'm bi and I can be balls deep in mans ass within the hour but to get with a chick it takes so much more work.

>ever sleep on a king-sized memory foam serta?
Then send a pic you got off the internet because your bed is a twin.

I’ve been using tinder for months and never had a match

Even once you master the art of tinder convo you have to skim through all the women who are on there for attention, ego boost, followers on instagram, selling nudes etc. who have no intention on actually meeting up with anyone offline

It’s much much much easier just to pull in person

pic related

Attached: 3966166A-1444-4F73-9C5D-91C30497A32C.jpg (1125x1522, 1014K)

>tfw can pull pussy on dating apps but am completely fruitless irl

Attached: 1522571376113.gif (233x226, 1010K)

Came back from this fit qt's appartment. Had a great time.

Attached: QT.png (308x482, 270K)

that’s a trans right
no disrespect
but that’s a man’s face in a girl’s body right
i’m not judging you if it s

Cope. She's just like your usual fit girl.

then why are you posting a pic where she’s hiding her face

Because I think it's bad taste to show people's faces on an anonymous basket weaving forum

Obsessed

next time leave the qt part out