What age did you lose your virginity? Did lifting help you achieve it?

What age did you lose your virginity? Did lifting help you achieve it?

Attached: 1568998291848.jpg (447x589, 47K)

13 in middle school with a latina girl who was crazy horny about me, we fucked in the back of the school and I came like within 20 sec

19 and no I lost it before I lifted

19. 21 now and haven't had sex in over 2 years, despite being more jacked

15. Idk probably. I was on the football team

Attached: 284CC239-7745-49DF-95EB-E907A1C88871.png (482x427, 79K)

TBD and as of right now it seems like it hasn't

Attached: 1562021864687.jpg (411x369, 12K)

Weird I had a lot of sex between 19-21 I’m about to turn 24 next month and haven’t fucked in two years

Still a khv. I'm a medical student and I thought that would help me bros... :(

Attached: 1559829727681.jpg (1000x900, 450K)

i fucking hate these threads

Attached: thumb_download-135kib-700x710-wojak-crying-sony-png-image-with-53344791.png (300x345, 24K)

What’s a khv?

Tell me how I know you’re new
Kissless Hugless Virgin

I'm 32, went through a real bad drought in my twenties, at age 29 started doing better. Hang in there.

>What age did you lose your virginity
pardon me?

feel you, im a kissless virgin

Yeah. I've also never had a girlfriend before if that wasn't clear enough. I'm a broken man.

lost it to my 14 year old cousin

19, lifting didnt directly help, maybe the testosterone boost. What really helped was I stopped being a bitch and just started rolling the dice.

I thought it was handholdless but hugless makes more sense

15, in a playground, not good times. lasted pretty fucking long tho i think i was just spooked as fuck

why do people focus so much trying to get laid its literally one of the most meaningless acts, fucking cumbrains

Thanks man I randomly started getting bad body acne at 22 and it ruined my self esteem

People just see it as a huge milestone in their life and when older guys still haven’t they feel inadequate. It’s not as great as people make it out to be.

Theres nothing wrong with being a virgin,it mean your're clean,just be like me don't believe in physical sex,masturbate only mentally,my thoughs are so imtricate and so real that can make me cum.

I've kissed multiple girls and made out with a few but somehow am still a virgin and its so much harder to find a date in your late 20's compared to when you are still in school jesus christ I wish someone warned me

14 with a cute christian girl who was two years older. Was a skele back then. Have a gf now that I bang regularly but I'm bot big, just lean. I think the most important thing with women is charisma, though not being a whale and having good hygene really helps when first meeting people

23 and still virgin

Thanks Pajeet

I know once I lost it to some random chick the only thing I though was “damn I wasted all this time giving myself shit for something that was so meaningless”. don’t get me wrong it feels good but some people here and especially r9k make it seem like it’s the only thing in life. What truly feels great is when you do it with someone you love and bond with.

Yeah I had similar losing virginity experience. The best is very intimate sex with someone you love. Not even meming.

As a 28 year old virgin I get that it isn't going to be some mind blowing life-altering experience. It's not that sex is great, it's that not having any sex ever is dehumanising.

lost my virginity when I was 18 and it was before I started lifting

funny enough I was a beta fat fuck back then.

Attached: pe pe.png (396x400, 25K)

17, weighted 140lbs, ottermode

started lifing at 14yo, was 115lb

>Did lifting help you achieve it?
yes, always been social and friendly, but the body gave me that extra confidence that I needed. I continue to lift everyday and never looked back, currently sitting at 162lbs

This. 23 yo ex khv untill last few months.
I'm kinda ambivalent about having sex but it's nicer than not having it.
and no, I don't lift at all, just like this board.

I was 17, back then I was a rower but she was the type of girl who couldn't survive without being on someones arm so it probably didn't count that much.

We're in this together bros

okay coomer

19 and yes. 1 year of lifting in college was all it took to get my dick wet after having never been given a chance throughout all of middle school and high school

It was just being tall and hapa in an asian country

even though I agree with you and see sex as normal as eating lunch, some people see it as something really important and sacred, meaning they won't just have sex with anyone but that "special someone".
>t. waiting until marriage to have sex

Attached: 1555287439560.jpg (600x600, 54K)

only if you think that way

C
U
N
N
Y

16. And fuck no. I was a 150 lbs lanky ass dude who read astronomy mags during study hall.

either 6 or never depending on what you count. i'd rather be a virgin desu

Iktf but yeah it doesn’t count lmao

Attached: 67795B8F-C5A7-488D-9E9A-0AAC667D7828.jpg (225x225, 6K)

haven't. most of my friends think i've lost it already, i'm a sophomore in college and 18. I was really close to it at one point, me and an attractive girl were naked in my room but I couldn't get it up. Nothing's happened since then and I'm scared to hit her up again because I don't want the same thing to happen.

weird because in high school I had a couple girlfriends jr/sr year, we just never had sex, got top a couple of times tho. fuck man. I think about it a lot.

Literally how do I get to the point where sex with a girl might be an option? I've never been in a situation where I thought that there was any chance a girl would be interested in sex.

It seems like situations that end in sex are just an everyday thing for people. Yet I feel I've never once been in one. Like it's some sort of Truman Show thing, where there's a whole separate aspect to life that everyone keeps a secret from me.

I know it isn't really, and I know there are things about myself I can improve to make me more sexually appealing. But I still literally have no idea how to start/progress through the actual interaction.

>dehumanising
Isaac Newton and Nicola Tesla are the epitome of human success and they were virgins to death. True greatness is paving your own path and being in tune with your soul. Every minute you spend beating yourself up about something that is trivial like this is wasted time. You can find a girl if you try user believe me it is not rocket science. I believe in you man, don’t beat yourself up.

Attached: C0E2F770-EA3C-4876-80AC-11FA5B70508F.jpg (1100x711, 256K)

I was a DYEL cross country lanklet

You are the man so you almost always have to initiate it. Eye contact, playful flirting and touching.

Lost it in the back of some tinder sluts car. i came in about 1 min cause it was in doggy and thyne ass was phat.
>"you didnt do anything with that big dick" :/

Attached: 1507820081146.png (424x430, 386K)

Isaac Newton and Tesla were amazing and exceptional individuals though. I agree I need to stop beating myself up over this but I don't know how. Might go hit the gym in a few minutes to get my mind off this. Thanks for the support.

You didn’t go for round two? SAD
Next time blast 3g of L-Arginine and bring a Gatorade so you can destroy that ass

I was 15.
Stuck it in and she laughed and asked me if that was my penis.

I would have went for round two but only had one condom and didnt want aids. finding out later that she was clean:c

It's a dimension of life that exists paradoxically. You have to really be beyond it all, not have any care or interest in getting laid that makes it more likely to happen. By that I don't mean be a hermit shut in, wizardry is it's own super power but you'd have to remove yourself from any social contact for that. I'd say having had sexual experience in the past definitely helps, and being sociable is in your favour, but you can't appear needy to anyone. You need to be the rock other people rely on, and you do that by appearing like a cool headed person. If you're not, then fake it till you make it.

In my case, I was a robot for most of my teenagehood, but eventually broke out of my shell and became more social and extroverted, so I guess I redeemed myself somewhat to that end. Things started changing after I had a couple gfs that were fucked up cunts, and realized half my social circle were fake, hedonistic, drug addicted losers who had no sense of accountability or integrity.

So I just removed myself from them all. I didn't rise above as much as just got tired of the bullshit and chose to focus on myself, and my own well being. Nowadays even though I don't put as much effort into trying to make friends (read: I don't put in any effort at all), people are far more likely to come up to me and start conversations and worm their way into my circle. I think wisdom shows, and people naturally have an inclination towards people like that, as desperation is repellant, and everyone wants to be "cool", or at least better in some way, so they look for someone that fits into their vision of having "made it". I only have a few close friends I consider true, and I guess it sort of becomes a kind of club effect; the appearance of exclusivity does 90% of the work for you

Attached: e7a48bd.jpg (640x602, 52K)

Ok sure. I do those. How do I get beyond just being flirty when sitting next to each other at a party, which I can do fine. But I have literally no idea what happens between this and the bedroom scene. And how do I do it without getting metoo'd?

18. I met some lady off craigslist. She was 23. I didn’t even know at the time that I basically won the lotto finding the one real girl who wasn’t horribly fat and ugly. I just decided I wasn’t going to be a virgin anymore. Pretended like I knew what I was doing and pretended like it wasn’t my first time kissing a girl. Fucked until 3am and left after my mom called wanting to know where I was. Never messaged her back because I was too autistic to know that she wanted to fuck more. I think I’m at 20ish body count which is proof that anyone with autism can get laid if they try hard enough.

AIDS is great for a cut though

Post cousin

>19
>backpacking in Guatemala
>cute McDs waitress flirting with me
>get her snap
>fuck her

Didnt speak a word that wasnt through google translate

>only brought one condom
Rookie mistake pal
Based

21. No lifting back in the days

Did you fuck her at McDonald’s?
Holy shit my captcha had a McDonald’s flag in it, spooky

>first time
>rookie mistake
yup, it checks out

Attached: 1520820909100.jpg (355x200, 10K)

i lost mine at 14 didnt step foot into a gym until i turned like 18.

Still haven’t lost it at 20

Good thing is, people seem to be a hell of a lot more interested in me since I’ve started lifting, I’m just painfully autistic and don’t take initiative

I was 19 and thought exercise was just an inventive form of self torture at the time.

15, the girl asked me out go figure.

shit man, I'm only 24 but I know what you mean. does it get better or worse with time?

my life is pretty fine in other ways, I have friends, do things, etc. just can't into (literally) women, and it feels like my life is incomplete in some ways because of it.

even more terrifying is the prospect that I somehow get GF and nothing changes, so maybe subconsciously I don't want a GF, but really I think I do

this may sound like "just bury your problems with drugs bro" but if you haven't tried LSD, I would look into it.

after I tried it I came to (decided?) the conclusion that I'm destined to be an observer of other people's happiness, experiencing the entirety of human emotion but through other people that I'm close to. and that fate isn't so bad, I just think of myself as an explorer / knowledge seeker now.

t. virgin faggot, maybe don't take my advice.

I haven't lost it and honestly, I'm fine with it.

>people seem to be a hell of a lot more interested in me since I’ve started lifting
really?

16, but I didn't start lifting til I was 17 before my senior year of high school. That being said lifting has no effect on getting you more sex, if you show that you have your own life then you will get laid more often, simple as

17. I lifted pretty regularly albeit very nooby and with bitch weight for about a year leading up to this. I did make some gains tho and I think it helped

Give me 1(one) good reason to lose my virginity before marriage.

Attached: 1568526247511.jpg (768x1024, 141K)

14 and no, I’ve been skinny at the time.

yes, girl said she only fucked me because she got horny after seeing my back

>being unable to get laid makes you like Newton and Tesla
maximum cope. they were virgins by choice, the virgins in this thread are that way involuntarily

It helped me be a manwhore at 25.

18, lost it like two weeks ago at uni. Felt like a beast for three days, now it's normal

i'm a virgin but ok with it

Attached: 1545690310417.jpg (365x365, 56K)

>19
>living for 3 weeks

Attached: xeM2z3FHYKMplOW1R0SR4-VGNfGaADye5cPbjzj2RzE.png (640x497, 50K)

14, didn't even lifted at that time

26... and yes it did

17. Sorta, not lifting itself, but lifting and taekwondo. My first serious girlfriend i met at taekwondo. She was a second degree blackbelt.

19 y/o virgin but that's because i put zero effort into getting laid
i'm decently Jow Forums, so i just add random e-girl "friends" from discord servers on snapchat & work towards getting nudes kek

Attached: 1568785841724.jpg (247x329, 16K)

27 with a hooker.
Immediately after u just want more in life cuz sex isnt as great as its hyped up to be. Youre still ur autistuc self

wholeseome

Attached: SFIIIMakoto.png (1082x2048, 1.33M)

Still haven't and the girl I've had the closest chance with is currently in relationship.

also my parents probably think I'm gay or some shit because they've never seen me show any interest towards a girl
Little do they know I have literally hundreds of pics saved in my spankbank kekw

>after I tried it I came to (decided?) the conclusion that I'm destined to be an observer of other people's happiness, experiencing the entirety of human emotion but through other people that I'm close to. and that fate isn't so bad, I just think of myself as an explorer / knowledge seeker now.
Nah man I completely understand this perspective. I've never taken LSD (I worry my mental state would actually worsen) but I've thought exactly the same thing in the past. I actually enjoy being a voyeur, sitting on the outside and watching normal human interactions from a detached perspective. There's less stress but I still get to see and share that emotion.

As for it getting better I find myself swinging between different moods regarding this. I'm more accepting of it than I used to be, but there's still a large portion of my time where I agonise over being so romantically hopeless.

19, yes probably

No i started lifting just a few months ago(23 now)
I was always confident, someqhat funny and have fairly attractive face, so getting a gf was never difficult. Getting a high quality gf, that's another story.

I`m 27 lift for nearly 7 years and I`m still optimistic and at least try to get my daily dose of rejection to give less of a fuck.

Attached: 3a6b06b9a526572f.jpg (713x960, 78K)

I got raped when I was 14 and now I'm too scared to sleep with anyone in case I have the HIV or something, and I'm too scared to get tested in case I have the HIV. For some reason I'd rather just wait it out, even though that's super dangerous. Does this count as losing my virginity? I don't really know if I would consider a girl who had been raped a virgin, but maybe it's different for guys? I think my lack of lifting at the time helped make me a target, I was weak as fuck and mentally very unwell.

Yall Italian niggas are the fucking best

Attached: 20190923_025752.jpg (166x173, 18K)

biological imperative to reproduce + societal pressure

>wholesome
It was. She was a 2nd degree blackbelt when i was like blue belt. We had been flirting for awhile and had one sparring night where we went all out. After that we started dating officially. She ended up being a turbo whore 2 years later and that was that.

23, about 3 months ago now, 3rd date with a tinder grill after a really wholesome night. Pumping hard for like 45 minutes, couldn't nut but it was great nonetheless. Lifting definitely helped by giving me some self confidence.

This

17. nah it's all about face