NIGGERS I FUCKING HATE NIGGERS AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKING MONKEY APE STUPID RETARDS WITH 85 IQ I FUCKING HATE THEM...

NIGGERS I FUCKING HATE NIGGERS AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKING MONKEY APE STUPID RETARDS WITH 85 IQ I FUCKING HATE THEM SO GODDAMN FUCKING MUCH AGHSUDGHOSDNVOSDNVOSNVOISNVOISVJNOISVNOSV

THEY"RE FUCKING STUPID AND THEY SMELL BAD AND THEY FUCKING SUCK I GODDAMN FUCKING HATE GODDAMN FUCKING NIGGERS I SWEAR TO FUCKING AAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSINFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFnfi09swdnvinvodnvfdnbijdfnbijfdnbfdnbfbndfbndfbdfobnfodbndfbn''

Attached: 1569207124964.gif (200x202, 194K)

Same.

>fitness

b&r

NOOOOOOO THINK OF THE ADVERTISEEEEEERS

bump

yep it be like that

Go to Jow Forums and let it out there were about the fitness business here brother and business is GOOD

>first time on Jow Forums
>wants to know how to get Jow Forums
>opens first thread

I'll be honest, I should've expected this

Attached: 1557044209251.jpg (753x707, 331K)

Chinks too

Hello newfriend! Are you enjoying our board Jow Forums?

Same

Uhhh that's a based from me

based hating niggers poster

because they cuck you and all your ancestors, cope swedish fish dick, rope yourself while your at it, nothing more sorry than a RACIST cuck

How could anyone disagree?

Was expecting more work out tips, diet tips, and borderline homoerotic musclemen posing. Less Jow Forums and Jow Forums type stuff. Maybe I came at a weird time.

bump & based

based

Attached: 1557395167672.png (1000x1000, 288K)

I haven't seen this pepe before. I like it though. Can I save it to my hard drive? If that's ok with you I mean, if you don't want me to that's fine.

I generally don't do this, but I'll let you save it since you're so polite. Be careful, user. With great power comes great responsibility.

read the sticky