YYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I TOOK A 16 YEAR OLD GINGER GIRL'S VIRGINITY I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD MAKE IT...

YYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I TOOK A 16 YEAR OLD GINGER GIRL'S VIRGINITY I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD MAKE IT BROS I GOT MY FINAL VALIDATION

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I FUCKING DID IT FINALLY

BAN ME JANNY I DONT GIVE A FUCK I ALREADY WON

Attached: pingpong3.jpg (1280x720, 599K)

It's legal where I live
Story?

technically legal here too but socially frowned upon. met a turbo qt ginger through a friend, initially didn't do anything because i was scared of being shamed but then i just said fuck it and took her to see a movie and just took her virginity a few hours ago. idc this is literally the happiest ive ever been

How old are you user?

How old are you?

So you're a Leaf.
Figures.

Fucking teenagers isn’t difficult that’s why it’s frowned upon. Much like fucking retarded people or extremely old people.

Tricking borderline kids into fucking is not “making it”

If your goal was just to fuck this girl with no concern for how it's going to affect her then you're a predator and the reason age of consent needs to be increased.

You just crushed the red pill and roofied OP with it

SEETHE COPE

Attached: team-one_player-two.png (829x829, 907K)

>literally the happiest you have ever been is fucking a young teen girl

wait for how she's going to act, now.

btw now she thinks shes in love with you and shit.

This. have fun with the rape accusation after you break up.

Good job lad, morals don't exist just fuck away

yass slayy daddy

Disgusting faggot.

Not the sex, she may have been beautiful, but the fact that you're so excited about fucking a teenager.

Grow up, you trash.
>tinder
>hinge
>bumble
All these tools for crushing rando pussy and you choose the most degenerate, depraved option. You should be embarrassed and its frankly hard to accept you voluntarily posted this thread. But here you are.

This would be based if you planned on marrying and putting a baby in her, but you're just a degenerate virginity stealing nigger so have fun with the eventual rape accusation faggot

>23
>still virgin
>no idea how to really meet a girl outside of work
>tfw

Attached: 1567690191689.png (166x422, 105K)

>yes I have no one to talk to irl so I come to anonymous forums to share stories of predatory sexual behavior further proving it wasnt the loving connection I lied to a child about, how could you tell?

Attached: Genericwhitemale.jpg (292x337, 8K)

Don't worry user, we're in the same boat

SEETHE AND COPE MORE IM GONNA COOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Attached: 193.jpg (820x1058, 192K)

ouch..you just reduced predatoranons gainz

Im genericwhitemale poster. Im not seething nor coping. Just observing the fact you happen to be a creepy guy whos major highlight in life is getting a literal child to trust you enough to let you have sex with her. If you had progressed alongside your peer group it wouldnt be an achievement to you

Unironically what race are you? Just curious and be honest

user take a long Holiday, so you wont get accused

First generation Pakistani Canadian. Imashallah

YES GIVE ME MORE YOUR TEARS FEELS ALMOST AS GOOD AS HER VIRGIN PUSSY
blonde green eyed 100% finn

Jesus Christ dude, you're 22?

>Jesus Christ dude, you're 22?

Attached: images.jpg (211x239, 9K)

Wait are you that mentally ill dude who kept posting your face here asking for ratings? That explains a lot.

If you really do get pleasure from people calling you a creepy pedophile for your actions, do me a favor. When the inevitable camera crew comes to your house please make a reference to fit so i know its you

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 9K)

Any of you lads ever been to Jow Forums and wondered why you have a couple of dedicated anons saying that women are a shit reason to lift? Cause this happens. You finally get your validation, and then what? You just fucked a girl who was definitely too young for it, and now you have a mess on your hands. You have nothing to lift for anymore. You just have the inevitable realization of what you just committed.
Either you never get your validation, or you get it and it's not what you expected it to be. This user's gonna figure it out soon.
Are you guys going to listen to those anons now?

Attached: running on empty.png (454x469, 499K)

I think OP knows what a big yikes this was and is now trying to cope with the fact that he made a bad decision and will be going to jail for it if he breaks this girls heart.

Attached: FB_IMG_1565970619348.jpg (720x960, 29K)

Wait a minute, this means I can fuck that FAS bitch Greta and it would be okay

>Doesn't get it

Amdisappoint

well he's not a pedophile and there is literally no difference between him doing this and some other 16 year old. What, exactly, do you think is happening here?

What the fuck are you on about.

OP will be able to jerk off to the memory until he dies. Its a once in a liftetime conquest and everyone in this thread is fucking COPING hard.

>16 year old virgin

Confirmed for fatty. Congrats i guess

>correcting someone on the terminology they used to call someone who has sex with children is the largest indicator that you yourself want to have sex with kids too
You creepy fuck lol, hes an adult (22, should be able to live on his own if need be) bragging online about taking a 16 year olds virginity. Obviously shes inexperienced to the world

hopefully he doesn't get tired of replaying that same 30second clip in his head over and over again

You are just an intolerant bigot that doesn't care that a 16 year old girl may want sex with an older guy.

sounds like ur mad u never got prime pussy

>Happiest moment of your life is taking a 16 year olds virginity
Imagine chasing after your lost youth this hard.

whiteknight cucks seething

bing bing
correct

Best honest, was she overweight?

be*

haista paska

Why do people act as if 2 years will make your brain go from clueless retard oblivious to anything going on to somebody capable of making responsible decision? "Do I want to get fucked or not" is a decision I could handle when I was 16, at that age you are considered legally responsible for your own actions in my country and can therefor also consent

Imagine making a thread on Jow Forums to mask your guilt. Truly inconceivable.

Attached: 1567658744216.jpg (355x440, 130K)

How to meet a girl, in steps:
1. Go to a public place or event
2. Find a girl there
3. Walk up to girl and introduce yourself
4. Have a conversation with her
5. If you must leave, if she needs to leave, or any other circumstance arises that prohibits further interaction, ask her if she'd like to meet up with you again and attempt to get a contact.

It's literally that fucking easy. There's no secret trick, there's nothing out there that all the other guys are hiding from you. Sure you can go online and search up social techniques and stuff, which do work don't get me wrong, but at the end of the day all you require to meet women (or men) is to introduce yourself to them.

You did it fren. Ignore the sperging Incels

Attached: 1568562501552.jpg (777x652, 92K)

To be honest, you haven't made it until you've taken a 12 year olds virginity and nut inside her. Absolute king status.

Im a bigot for realizing young need protection from predators. Please for their sake, dont reproduce
see:
>If you had progressed alongside your peer group it wouldnt be an achievement to you
Cool word vomit though
Haha yeah these whiteknights thinking its incredibly creepy to not only coerce sex from someone who doesnt know not to eat tide pods or drive but then brag about it yeah, whiteknights all of em. Definitely not normal people
>t. Not allowed within 500 ft of a school zone
16 to 18 is a huge change. Really the last big one until you hit 21-22. You dont know this bc you didnt develop properly
Not promoting pedophilia doesnt mean youre an incel. Ironically its incels who want lower age of consent bc they think itll be easier to trick a child into waifumode

>Fucking underage girls
Based. David Bowie, Elvis and Jimmy Page did the same

Attached: david-bowie-9222045-1-402.jpg (1200x1200, 278K)

tits or GTFO

Attached: 1566194645628.jpg (1182x754, 52K)

If I found out some 22 year old incel creep fucked my little sister, I'd literally curb stomp him. Probably shouldn't be saying this shit out loud, retard.

Why do people throw out this argument as if it doesn’t obviously permit pedophelia if taken to its logical conclusion?

You’re not slick.

Ironically the girls you advocate fucking arent fully developed yet so use that qualifier to stay out of trouble

>responding to bait thread
nice. not Jow Forums related. fuck off.

You're a predator no matter how swole you become. You will always have a creep factor that any non-vulnerable person will pick up on. It is why you mingle with younger people because they are too stupid to see that any adult would be more mentally mature as long as they weren't a man-child like you. You are actually very pathetic lol.

Attached: FB_IMG_1567169635685.jpg (720x405, 40K)

>sit down user, we're gotta have a little chat

Attached: Chris_Hansen_.png (503x445, 396K)

id obliterate you and pound your sister in front of your mangled body

This is how many public lynching videos that you see on LiveLeak start.

Lmao at all this asshurt and cope.

>itt anons with extensive loli folders call out pedophilia/pederasty and seethe at OP

Looool. Do you live in africa? You're such a little weakling.

>translation: I wish that was me fucking a young beauty but instead I can’t/don’t/am a pussy so I’ll cope

> Two slugs to the back of your disgusting pedo head while me and the boys drink beer and listen to Funeralopolis by Electric Wizard

I will mark your grave with my piss

man i don't really care about your story but watching all this seething makes it worthwhile.

Imagine being this asshurt because your slutty sister got railed like the whore that she is. Women are cumdumpsters, bro. Get over it. This is why I hope I never habe a daughter.

>bragging about finally losing virginity at age 22 (lol) to a confused underage girl with daddy issues

What is statutory rape?

16 is legal where is he, dumbass.

What does this have to do with fitness?
Did you ohp her before fucking?

You act as if your opinion matters, we know what you are. We know that you only mingle with children because your low self-esteem won't allow you to talk to people your own age. You're underdeveloped brain is now trying to justify your degeneracy.

i havent seen an unironic internet tough guy fight in liek 10 years

Attached: mfw molymeme.jpg (1900x2650, 164K)

>Did you ohp her before fucking?
Fucking kek

>Go to a public place or event
Lost me there

i lost my virginity when i was 17 this is just the first virginity ive taken

>lynch mobs care about what's "legal"

>he thinks "lynch mobs" exist anywhere but shitholes like africa and brazil

My sister is married to a Doctor and lost her virginity to that doctor. My wife lost her virginity to me.

You can cry about women not being worthwhile, but it is because you allow yourself to associate with sluts, idolize sluts, and fuck sluts is the reason you think all women are sluts. Find better women and stop giving into your cuck mentality. You sound like a boy and not a man.

>My wife lost her virginity to me
Bros...whos gonna tell him?

Attached: 1557727470472.png (894x773, 48K)

I have the bloody sheets to prove it.

Lynching pedos is a global past time. Plenty of documented evidence out there for your viewing pleasure.

heheheheeeeeeeh
both of them lost your virginities to you two huh
:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

what are the odds they lied? nothing, right? i mean what girl would like to lie about this thing so she can always be seen as a puritan after taking tyrones cock? right? haha

>fucks an underage girl
>thinks he's the first
>brags about it behind veil of safety and anonymity

Let's assume you weren't both lied to. So what? They are still getting pounded out and nut inside. They're sucking dick and swallowing cum. Sure, it's better that it's with their husband but that doesn't change that the purpose of women is to be slutty cumdumpsters.

>thinking OPs bait post is real
Yikes

I enjoy hearing points opinions on women from people on a message board where most of its users have absolutely no social skills.

user why have you gotten so emotional? do you want to fuck your sister?

Attached: I+laughed+ill+take+my+ticket+to+hell+now+_02d3764edb32222cf3302f5238ad790c.gif (246x185, 156K)

Nobody cares about some guy banging a 16 year old, cuckboy.

See, your chain of progression does make sense, but you make some leaps. It would help if you would be more specific.
First,
>Go to public place or event
What kinds of events or places? How do we find out about events beforehand? Does this include the supermarket or gym? If so, this particular gripe is irrelevant, but I have a feeling you're talking about concerts and clubs, which I understand are typical places for girls to hang out, and for these, there are additional steps!
>Walk up and introduce myself
>"Hello, my name is [myname]. What is your name?" *she gives name* "Nice to meet you, [hername]." *extends hand to be shaken*.
Is this proper form, or not? I feel like it could vary depending on the social setting. Based on Youtube videos of nightclubs I get the impression that the patrons prefer a more casual or slang form of introduction. I.e.,
>"Whaddup girl, I be [myname]. Who you be, gurrrl?" *she gives her name* "Ayyo, that's wassup." *extends hand for fist bump*.
Again, more clarification needed.
>Have a conversation with her
Now this is where it gets especially tricky. I'm not even going to try going into detail on how this could branch out depending on her responses. But at least give us what to say initially after the introduction! And a general pathway that we can steer the conversation around.

Attached: 1556989314523.jpg (960x719, 110K)

There is a difference between a slut and a matriarch. Learn the difference and you might be able to start a family with a worthwhile woman one day, or you could continue to make bastards with hopeless women.

Nobody except every single male member of the girls family

How does a teen turn you on?she's a fucking child how is it appealing

You're absolutely a women in mid to late twenties.

>muh matriarch
Yeah, you're a cuck. I'm married with kids btw. Do you even have kids yet or you guys """aren't ready""" yet?

Men without the ability to critically think or be resourceful are an absolute travesty.

>how does a young, tight, bright eyed woman turn you on??
Lmao.

>teen
> child

Are you clinically retarded? Fucking seething roastie.