Jow Forums is absolutely dead tonight, what gives?

Jow Forums is absolutely dead tonight, what gives?

Pedophiles bragging in other threads, steroid junkies and everything else.

Let’s talk about accomplishments at the gym today.

for me, a dad was lifting with his son, his son points and says “wow he’s strong” his dad laughs and pats him on the back as he tries to get him to do a pull-up

Little things guys, remember to pray before you hit a PR, God loves us.

Attached: 8752810E-9D23-490C-B6A1-1DA98C22059F.jpg (530x1254, 123K)

I pooped today

I hit a new on on deadlifts. I'm pretty dyel so won't bother posting numbers but it's nice to be making progress.

that’s good bro, don’t ever let anyone come up to you and tell you that you’re lifting too much weight, no such thing.

Rock on

My dad used to be somewhat of a bodybuilder, I should get him to come with me to the gym and see if he's still got it.

Be honest user, did you poop cause you physically couldn’t hold it anymore or just cause you like the feeling of stuff popping out your asshole

Im watching you OP

Attached: Screenshot_20190905-070701_Chrome.jpg (922x968, 216K)

I had a shit shoulder session. Lower back injury prevents most fun exercises like ohp

keep track of all these photos cause soon I’m gonna be 100 pounds heavier and unrecognizable

Attached: 3A653702-0EF2-46D8-BCE4-9ED24E02D012.jpg (647x1792, 214K)

how’d you injure your lower back?

Please don’t say deadlift

Attached: ABFFD85C-F6BB-4E7A-8CD2-1492ED043167.jpg (1074x1331, 805K)

Same here. Yesterday was lower body strength day and and I usually warm up, then put the smallest weight on my working set from the previous day and do 2x6. I did my warm ups and after my first set I just felt like going heavier so much that I ended up doing 6 sets and broke my PR five times. And then I ended up doing another one and failing at 3 but fuck it I feel amazing. My new PR is 125kg so you can laugh at me

Dont tell me what you will do, just show me.

Did 10 if these.
I'm working up to being flat on floor

Attached: 20190922_225904_1_1.gif (656x368, 2.17M)

Are you saying I should come back to Jow Forums once I’ve made it?

Attached: A1CC850D-FF8B-4D53-9C55-C13D2F06B885.jpg (828x1349, 183K)

>when your dad benches more at age 48 than he did at 24 or me right now
He scares me, but it’s nice that he lifts this much. I wish he wasn’t so busy all the time and I didn’t have to deal with school or work on weekends as much.

Did a 2pl8 bench for my 5x5 for the first time. Going to attemp 4pl8 diddly for five at thursday. Feels great when the 2.5 kg increases go up to another full plate

Imagine not liking prime (15yo) puss my guys.

Big yikes lmao

Talk is cheap. Ive been lifting years, my friends will jump on board, buy expensive protein powder, their t-shirt will coordinate with their shoes, then after 3 months they've vanished. Then they get jealous of me, saying they dont have time but have have seen every episode of stranger things etc

What does that have to do with me?

I’ve been an athlete all through high school and am furthering my ventures wrestling for the military (hopefully)

Attached: B24ACBA4-EC4F-4E00-AFEA-85F148FACD2F.png (828x1792, 3.71M)

I'm starting to crawl out of my depression. I did a set of squats(home gym master race) and made a nice meal of chicken and broccoli
I think I'm gonna make it

Not that guy, but people who focus on shit outside their main goal of lifting or working out tend to not do it as much.

We’re gonna make it man, just keep at it. I hit my summer goal to bench more than my body weight and do one arm rows very well (hit a max of 172 plus the bar. Gonna focus on other stuff and maybe go back, idk)

I hit 3pl8 deadlifts after a few months of lifting, shit shot up hardcore once I fixed my form

I finally found a boyfriend at the gym

what was wrong with your form
how2get bf?

Is that you OP? Cute bro, I bet you slay out there (whatever you’re into) I admire your proportions, it suits you. I would like to see you bigger, personally.
Your hair makes you seem younger tho, does that play for or against you in social settings?? Ever thought about keeping it short, military buzz or some kind of low fade? With more mass you’d look menacing in a good way tho. Keep it up, potential is so great to see and inspiring in its own right

I was standing over the bar wrong, and not using my legs enough

based positivity thread, we're all gonna make it bros

Attached: BBFC88CD-E854-47C9-8621-BF421D612F86.jpg (750x623, 271K)

thanks man, I like longer hair personally, I think girls like it longer as well.

I try to avoid short hair cause I think I have a high hairline

My dad used to take special supplements in his high school athletic days and I think he passed that fuckery down to me and my hairline.

Attached: A655D103-67D3-4C0E-9381-4B0C139D0215.jpg (828x1792, 948K)

also I’m 15 pounds lighter in this photo, a little heavier now

Curls for the girls, iron or hair. What are your plans for lifting/fitness? Strength? Get massive? Lean and ripped? Any short term or long term dreams?
Don’t forget to workout your brain too, it’s an important muscle people all to quickly forget.

Oh I se what you mean about your hair.
Also don’t forget leg day, ever, it’s not a meme, get that pump and those wheels huge. Nice booty will come with it and that’s always a visual luxury for anyone admiring your physique.

currently all I care about is strength, I’m sure I could get a really nice physique if I focused on hypertrophy and yada yada. But I really need to be able to have brute strength at a low weight for wrestling. I focus on deadlifts, power cleans, bench, OHP, farmers carry. Going to start implementing squats into my routine, as far as long term goals I’d like to see myself at the olympics one day.

I fucked up my back with diddlys, any other tips? how do I use my legs correctly?

Very good. Is wrestling your sport of choice? Wrestling in the olympics
Did wrestling help you understand nutrition better than simply having a good nutrition routine? You need to be on point to make weight etc right?

Did you ever fight the Gay boy???

as far as nutrition no, I’ve always had a very lean physique IMO and no matter what I eat it turns into muscle or I just shit it out.

I consume 4000 calories a day, including a gallon of milk everyday, and I still have to eat on top a caloric surplus beyond that in order to gain weight.

Wrestling taught me how strong someone can be at a certain weight, and how important it is maxing lifts before you decide to bulk.

You’d be surprised how many varsity 132 ers can bench 2 plates and deadlift 315. It’s not the case for me cause I was always very tall for my weight class, but I’d still consider myself strong for my size, very rarely do I walk in the gym and see people my weight and height pushing heavy stuff around.

I’m 145 right now

I would normally offer advice on recvery and prevention but you care either way about nofap and coomers aka youre pure genetic trash

Squatted 60kg (3x8)
DL 65kg (3x8)

Reaching my bodyweight slowly.

Been doing 3x8's instead of 5x5 for a couple of weeks. Next week 5x5, trying to reach 70kg.

That's about it with my sad "accomplishment". pic related I guess

Attached: 1316827014247.jpg (399x435, 37K)

In my defense I've been taking things slowly because I want to get the form right. Still considering I've been lifting for 5-6 months this is shitty, I know.

this is me probably at my very leanest.

But I was also very weak for an adult

this is when I wrestled at 124, I’d usually wake up in the morning at 122. Again 6’0 you can imagine I move every time the wind blows. Much happier at my weight now and am very excited to see how strong I’ll be at 185

Attached: 5CD12EED-4FA0-4308-B13C-A91ADCD4F75E.jpg (4032x3024, 2.32M)

Good luck user I love your attitude! Hope you continue to progress and make it.