/fraud/ whatsapp group

chat.whatsapp.com/Ba8WYTigoMDIsysr9BImIy

only non-natty frauding filth allowed. join you frauding cucks and lets get a comfy discussion going

Attached: df5.jpg (200x200, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gpzmedlab.com/
reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>sharing your phone number with anons
no thanks

Fraud is dead and buried without mast

In Genoy 1/4th Black? He has very... negronic facial features for a jew.

high inhibition incel confirmed

i bet u dont even have the guts to poke urself with a needle

wheres that autist at

Wtf... Use telegram

>2nd week on n00b cycle
>doing drop sets of presses
>after 2nd set pump in shoulders is getting ridiculous
>blood just isn't going thru
>have to hold up arms just to release the blood pressure
>mfw
this dbol shit is serious

Attached: 243805cfd29088c429cf36c981165757 (1).jpg (764x568, 135K)

Does anavar blow up guys shoulders as much as girls?

post face

>giving your digits to a bunch of weirdly shaped creeps from Jow Forums

If it was telegram I would join.

Haven't bought btc in a while what is the easiest way that isn't coinbase or the cash app.

its literally just discussion u cuck

fbi gives zero fucks about ur steroid use

hey I saw this man at burgerking like yesterday.

Or you could discuss it anonymously here like it always been
Not giving you my phone and face you discord tranny

I’ve been looking for /fraud/ for the past few days and I guess it’s been dead. Anyway my PT who I’ve been seeing for the past few months was talking to me about his cycle and we got on the topic of fat burners. He uses a pretty big cocktail of hormones but he said that a combo of T3 and Clen could be used solely to burn fat and maybe get a little boost for energy in the gym. I’ve never used any sort of substance before so I wanted to see if you guys had any advice or resources I could check out. My current comp is 6’1 208lbs (plateu for past 3 weeks I also used to be 350lbs). I looked up the symptoms for both and they seemed relatively minor as long as you properly cycle them.

TLDR: Is Clen+T3 effective and are there any crazy side effects I should be aware of besides the usual tremors/hear palp?

Sorry I should have mentioned I’m mainly lifting right now to burn fat and keep as much muscle on as possible. I’m at about 1800-2100 cals a day but the cuts are becoming more and more difficult. I’ve tried a rebound but it hasn’t helped. The target is 190 by December

you can look at the reddit wiki to find out more info about how T3 and Clen work out. but if you have a irl resource i'd probably trust them more than tards like us

Lots of fat on stomach and around belly after PCT with Nolva despite exercising and eating clean. I need help, please.

made a thread was advised to go here for answers
(copy pasted it)
creatine newbie questions
> should I take creatine as a gym novice ?
>will it make me look a lot more aesthetic ?
> will i get a bigger/longer pump if so how much longer will it last ?
> anything I should know before taking it ?
> will it make me strong enough to lets say break my noobie PR's

This retard is going to kill himself

Attached: 44A2A942-FAAA-4833-8C9A-C5E07ADE5743.jpg (750x268, 76K)

Gemini.

good. if dubs Jason Genova dies this week.

I bet he got banned by the trannie mods by not being socially acceptable

I'm barely intermediate and I'm only 19 but I need to gain like 30lb in 6 months. Can I fraud?

you won't notice it

Yes. 600mg/wk of test-e for 16 weeks. 40mg of dbol everyday for the first 6 weeks.

How much is that going to cost and what's the damage going to be? Not that I really have a choice.

>How much is that going to cost
Not a ton. Test-e is $25-35 per 10ml vial. Dbol is cheap. You'll need an AI and SERM as well. Basically a couple hundred bucks. If you're planning on looking good for a specific event, like a beach party or something, I'd recommend you time the cycle so you're still on cycle when the event happens. A lot of people get the PCT blues, so that would be no fun to be in the middle of at a party or whatever.

Read the wiki.

did you watch anime of the year

Attached: sample_f540a1e0d547bc65413850bddb24837eb52fa48b.jpg (850x1233, 314K)

should i? am i going to cringe?

i watched big-titty-monster-magician instead

lol what do you expect us to do, fatty?

He's Italian too,so yes.

pretty sure you already did
big fat senpais

It's for wrestling, but thanks for the tips. I don't care if I look good or have a big gut, I just need to be much heavier.
I know there's no source talk here, but is there a forum that does allow it?

Don't fuck with T3 hormone. Clean is great, keep to 40mcg or less though, no more is needed.
Cut, you're fat
Take creatine it's great, you won't really notice any difference as you are new to gym, you might put on a kilo or two first fortnight taking it
You can fraud, if you do test should be enough, do you need to be off drugs at the end of it for a test?

which country you from, and yeah, there is

I want to run a cutting cycle with RAD-140, clen and t3. Is arimidex and nolvadex advised? Should I throw in some MK667?

>why not use real juice/dnp?

Research chemicals are cheap and easy to get.

I'm in the US.

>do you need to be off drugs at the end of it for a test?
I'm not sure, I don't think my sport drug tests but I'd like to be able to come up clean around mid March.

Wouldn't touch T3, too many issues. RAD is nice albeit nothing on roids which are also easy and cheap to get. RAD will shut you down so you will need nolva to PCT after you stop, no ai or serms should be needed whilst on though

Post a throwaway email so we can talk about wrestling.

In which case check if they test, if they do, and you need to be clean use test prop instead of test enanthate/cypionate. quit the roids 3months prior to comp, run quick PCT and you should be good. bulk hard when on cycle. and for US Meso and steroid source talk are both good forums

I don't know how I would go about checking without them knowing what I'm doing, do I just use a throwaway email?

[email protected]
Just made this.

T3 is great kys

Steroids are cheaper than SARMs/research chemicals.

Surely they state whether they are drug free and what they do for testing on their website etc?
I've used it, and its only really better than sides if used in very small amounts rarely when deep in, and stalling in a cut. I did a 12 week comp prep and used 25mcg 3 times throughout it, was great yeah like you said. But systematic use when you aren't already 6% less and struggling to drop more is just opening yourself up to sides without gaining the main benefit of it

What should my cycle look like?

Not that I can see, website is usasumo.com.

I have the exact same thing on OHP and also in shoulders. Use one of those elastic bands and gently pull your shoulders away from each other and roll em around a little. You'll be able to feel all the blood flowing out very quickly.

Also focus on actually working your chest more. I have 3D delts and have never trained them. They already get alot of work when you're doing chest day.

Attached: 533de970ee6567a034d170100f190c25d437c126924fea92307fec5b0c07cd5d.jpg (334x302, 31K)

So assuming you are on a 6 month time frame:
non tested: 250mg test E injected every 3.5 days for 15 weeks. Dbol or adrol (best two I've found for adding mass) everyday at 40mg/ 50mg for the first 5 weeks. After 15 weeks, stop test E, then PCT. reddit steroids wiki has good pct info.
If they test. 12 weeks of test prop 150mg injected every other day, kickstart with adrol and dbol, PCT following 12 weeks of test prop. I've had a quick look and doesn't look like it.

I went from 260 to 194lbs in 6 months natty. Whenever I plateau I would up my calories for a week. Then drop them back down to cutting.

I did lose about 15lbs of muscle but can lift more than ever. So I would trade 45lbs of fat for 15lbs of muscle anytime. Now that I'm below 200lbs I stopped my severe cutting goal of 2lbs a week and dialed it back to 1lb a week. FYI newbies can gain muscle and lose weight for the first six months. But I went into a 1200-1500 cal per day cut so I lost 20% muscle and 80% fat. You just have to keep tricking your body once it plateaus. Up the cals to 2500 for a week and then back down to 1800. Make sure you keep working out

Thanks for the response, but I was asking about a RAD-140, clen, t3 cycle... maybe with a MK667 kicker.

I'm hitting my 6 month mark on 250mg Test E/wk in 1 week. Gained 11kg/24lbs. I can give you the full list of weighing records if you want.

Why is my skin itching so much on my second blast? Didn't happen at 500 test-e/wk, or cruising at 200 wk, but now I'm at 650/wk and my skin gets really itchy and red when I start to get hot.

Same source, taking 12.5 asin e3d. It takes all the self control I have to not tear my skin apart with my finger nails. It stops after like 30 mins or if I cool down. Never happened before I started frauding.

Oh sorry got the post wrong, just use RAD140 on sarms, keep it 6-8 weeks in length as its suppressive. Run clean 20-40mcg ed, slowly working up, you mostly want to do a 2 on 2 off thing with clen, I do that days, but friends and internet usually use weeks. Personally don't touch T3, but if fat loss is plateuaing hard 6weeks deep maybe take 25mcg one off. Then wait a week after cycle and PCT

sweat/heat rash?

Fuck really? I’m half Italian myself. But northern not a niggy southern/Sicilian. I look “white” (inb4) as fuck

>northern Italy
You're good, they're master race. If northern Italy was an independent nation it would have the highest IQ of any nation, even chink ones. Southern Italians bring that country down.

thanks. don't know where they keep those lil' bands in my gym

I saw a study where they give mice androgens and changed the heat very quickly. The mice with androgens were not able to lose their body heat as efficiently as the other mice.

I can confirm this is true. Since I'm on cycle I sweat alot more in the gym. Having wind touch the skin will help alleviate the itch.

Also take warm showers, not hot ones.

Thanks Broseiden.

Attached: image.png (749x770, 557K)

How long can I stay on CJC 1295, I know it can cause hypopituitarism but what about CJC 1295 w/o DAC?

What's the best AI/SERM for this cycle on a massive bulk?

Cruising on 200testc/200eq e5d a good idea?

I think so, it's only when I get hot and sweat. Mostly on my chest, back, shoulders and scalp.

I'm going to try room temperature showers, hot showers seem to dry my skin out even without roids. I'm also taking 6g vitamin b5 a day to help with acne, but I haven't found anything that says it gives you dry skin. I use benzoyl peroxide also but I'm getting the itching in spots I've never used it before.

how much does T3 help you cut?

a kilo or two of lean muscle mass or fat?

Yh it definitely increases your body temp, I notice that and sweat more when on blast. It's the itching etc I was more responding to.
Asin is best ai if you have it dialled in, just better on your body I find. Serm is only needed for PCT unless you fuck up ai and get gyno, if yo get gyno try ralox, pct its a short cycle so nolva only should be good. can take clomid
Benzoyl peroxide dries skin out. Try a salicylic acid wash for the acne. sounds like a lot of vit b to me.
Water, not muscle or fat
Im the one saying fuck T3, but it helped me a lot when my fat loss has stopped and is being stubborn as fuck when I was down to ~6% in a comp prep, took 25mcg and it kickstarted fat loss again, did that twice more that prep.

How do I dose Asin and Nolva?

Nolva as a pct off a short cycle reddit wiki suggest 40mg ed for 2 weeks followed by 20mg ed for 2 weeks, they have other pct protocols up there too. Ralox if you get gyno just take 120mg ed until its been gone for 2 weeks. Asin dose as needed, you won't need to start taking it till the 3rd or 4th week most likely and start lower is my suggestion. so maybe around 6.25mg every pin day, and up as needed.

How will I know when I need it, just basic estrogen symptoms?

Who has the cheapest needles?

Unless you get blood tests you will have to go off symptoms. theres a great checklist for both high and low e2 symptoms on r/steroids/wiki I know I'm shilling that site again but it was useful as fuck to me when I started
Medisave in UK if you don't want to get the free pharmacy ones.

USA

can't help, check the source forum I know they have links for that stuff

Hi /fraud/ what i should take for social gains

I've heard phenibut but I'm partial to just brute forcing awkward interactions to "grind" your social stat. Also read a PUA book or something like that, might help you get into people's heads more.

gpzmedlab.com/ has needles. don't know if they're the cheapest but they're good

estrogen. grow tits and get a twitch career

What size do I buy?

So is this everything I need (except needles and measuring equipment obviously)?

Attached: Untitled.png (891x663, 64K)

Or does it need to be finished products like this?

Attached: Untitled.png (871x651, 63K)

you should read the wiki and make your purchase based on that. i personally went with 26g needles
reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index

you are delusional if you think someone is remotely interested in your personal information

>oh no but the fbi and the hackers from the deep weeb will get me!

grow up

What's the urgency for?

You want finished products, correct.

19 is already generally too old to get recruited into pro sumo for a foreigner, so I need to get really big really fast and put up some serious amateur results. I refuse to fail without putting everything I can into this.

Great, thanks for all the help. Guess I'm good to go, just gotta wait for payday.

You're welcome, good luck in your endeavors. Also, for what it's worth, you may want to buy a second package of aromasin. 25mg/30 tabs should be enough but it's better to have too much AI on hand than too little.

Super lame group

Better? Would it make sense to take the Asin every week from the start just to be safe because I'm so young?

Attached: Screenshot_20190923-150922.jpg (1440x1061, 159K)

You being young doesn't really effect it. But yes, you should start asin from the beginning, because dbol kicks in literally in 2 hours after taking it and it aromatizes heavily. Start with a low asin dose and adjust based on how you feel. If your nips feel funny or you get more emotional, up the AI. If your joints hurt, lower the AI.

>using dbol
you're never going to make it

>But yes, you should start asin from the beginning,
That's not what the wiki says.

dbol is trash just go with test

>You being young doesn't really effect it.
The wiki talked about how dangerous steroids are for people under 21, that's why I asked. Sounds like a plan, start at 6.5mg Asin?

I wonder why he doesn't want to add Tren on his first cycle.

>dbol is bad
This is a terrible meme. It's literally tied with anadrol for the best bulking oral.

It's hard to judge exactly what you'll need, as people aromatize more or less than others. But 12.5mg every 3 days is a light starting dose. Don't be afraid to play around with it and take more, if you accidentally crash your estrogen that's ok, it'll come back in a couple days.