Cheap keto products

I think we can all agree most healthy diets are expensive. In US fast-food (like burger) is actually cheaper than a salad (im not american btw).

So staying healthy and fit comes with a price, literally

Now when it comes to keto diet its even more expensive as most products are meat, fish, nuts, almonds, cheese etc. Its by no means cheap

Im kinda broke now but i must get my life straight and go back to the only diet that really works for me (i suffer from insulin resistance)

So my question to all keto/paleo bros is what products do you use everyday that are somewhat cheap and can keep me going for months?

I live in poland if that helps

Thanks in advance

Attached: 20180729_120119.jpg (4128x3096, 416K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=O-HQoa0tmLA
yourreturn.org/3_Ancient_Diet/index.htm
redcrossblood.org/donate-blood/blood-donation-process/what-happens-to-donated-blood/blood-transfusions/history-blood-transfusion.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dumb fucking idiot your big mac is 3$. A kilo of boneless chicken breast is 5$. Making a burger at home requires beef, which is also healthy meat

whole rotisserie chickens, if you cant find those then chicken thighs/wings (breast isnt expensive either but those 2 are cheaper choices; whole chickens are the best bang for ur buck), cottage cheese is pretty inexpensive, eggs, canned fish (dont overdo it on tuna, id say max 1-2 cans/wk cuz of heavy metals in it) - those are my protein staples, then add sides like unlimited green vegetables, some olive oil and hot sauce, and you're pretty much set

a bottle of olive oil is expensive but it will last you a long time, same with bulk-buying nuts (i prefer walnuts and almonds)

dont gobble loads of hard cheese, butter and bacon (all foods keto supporters promote as 'okay and healthy') cuz they WILL fuck you up longterm

>most healthy diets are expensive
5 dollars a day is expensive to you?

samefag here: lol if thats you in the pic we have the same toothbrush

>Now when it comes to keto diet its even more expensive as most products are meat, fish, nuts, almonds, cheese etc. Its by no means cheap
First of all, keto isn't healthy
m.youtube.com/watch?v=O-HQoa0tmLA
Second, you shouldn't be esting nuts and seeds AT ALL
yourreturn.org/3_Ancient_Diet/index.htm
Third, eggs are cheap as shit, bones too (make a fucking broth using a log fire or some shit if you're that broke), lard is another one that's cheap (use math you genius, if something costs 40 dollars but it has 500 servings it's cheap)
Food is specially cheap if you get it from farmers (think raw dairy)

the guy asked for advice on food, why the fuck are you schooling him on diets (and posting random guys and websites as "proof", lol)

either answer his question or dont, but maybe consider getting off of your high horse

>cuz they WILL fuck you up longterm

Cite your sources

>yourreturn.org/3_Ancient_Diet/index.htm

I am so utterly and completely confused why seemingly everyone who comes to this board doesn't understand the idea of a valid source

And basically just decides that any source that confirms their preconceived notions is okay

YOU SHOULDN'T EAT NUTS AND SEEDS!!!!!!!

what the fuck do you think humans ate other than meat while our brains were quadrupling in size for a few million years, you sub-ape

> YOU SHOULDN'T EAT NUTS AND SEEDS!!!!!!!

its literally the 'soak your almonds' meme all over again lmao

sardines you gay looking faggot

heres a real gem from that page

>Do not use a microwave oven.

yes surely this person understands nutrition science at a level i should listen to, because microwave put evil bad radiations into my food :((

oh wait I found an even better one

>* Disclaimer: I am not a medical doctor. I am a human who's read many books and trained for five years in healing through energy.

The line where the person writing the page tells you that they fully intend to deceive gullible people in order to steal money from them

>healing through energy.
big yikes

>I think we can all agree most healthy diets are expensive.
I disagree. I eat mainly meat, fish a couple of times a week, butter and cheese and I don't spend more than $300/month.

If you know how to cook, you can eat well inexpensively. A pan-fried chicken breast and peas is about $1.50 here. I make a killer beef and bean chili for $3 serving. No-carb taco bowl for about $2.50. Salmon twice a week for $5 a fillet.

>shouldn't be eating nuts or seeds at all
That is not what that link states.
It contains a bunch of (IMO) legit advice, but also says to avoid tea and chocolate, which makes sense for the processed crap, but not cocoa.
>Also; I am not a medical doctor. I am a human who's read many books and trained for five years in healing through energy.
Pretty sure they're a poo, too.

Your sources are shite, fampai.

Nigger, you realise keto is being endorsed by more and more actual MD's, right? Sure, if your kidneys are shite, you might want to reconsider flooding them with ketones, but desu sugar is even worse anyway.

Buy some macadamia nuts bulk. (we have Costco in the US but idk if there's something similar in Poland.) Wake up with a bulletproof coffee for breakfast. LOTS of fibrous veggies (cauliflower spinach asparagus broccoli etc). Also load up on those eggs. They are cheap as fuck, tasty as fuck, and good for you. Scrambled boiled fried or (if chickens are vaccinated for salmonella in your country) raw.

Keep in mind that clean keto is not just a bunch of meat and cheese. Your diet should be high fat medium protein low carb.

Butter is just shaken up milk fat, cheese is fermented milk and they’re both nutritionally complete, just get a high quality raw, grass fed source from a local farm. Bacon is just fatty ham. Again get a good source that’s naturally raised so that the omegsa 6’s aren’t so prevalent

OP here, I appreciate all the constructive feedback

Thats actually me but the toothbrush belonged to my gf, now ex ;(

Any ketobros here? So, I have been doing keto for 2 weeks and and I have some questions: is it normal that I can barely get erections anymore and I have started to go bald is it normal?

I'm on keto and I fap daily, and my hair is intact

How is keto not healthy?

5 months on Keto here. I fap every day and my hair was already falling out thanks to shit genes.

It's not normal.

Ideal macros(high protein, low carb as humanly possible, low-moderate saturated fat)

(1) Eggs
(2) Tuna the poor man's staple
(3) Meat - loss leader deals are common, especially during the week and weekend, check those flyers annon
(4) Fish - no farmed shit, its very toxic, look for sales and discounts.
(5) Cottage cheese, look for discounts, also low sugar variety
(6) Beef liver or other animal organ, its typically dirt cheap and an extremely packed micro-nutrient source, can nail all your macros for a week eating one or two
(7) Milk, if possible if they sell a low sugar variety buy that, also keep an eye out on flyer deals

Additionally it helps a a lot if you live closer to a discount store

>add sides like unlimited green vegetables, some olive oil and hot sauce, and you're pretty much set
Waste of money, lacking micro nutrients, energy density

>bottle of olive oil is expensive
Its better than plain vegetable oil, but still not as desirable as saturated animal fats. Its not worth the money except as a seasoning which is excessive in OP's case

That's not what Bart says about keto, the goal of keto is the upregulation of gluconeogenesis(fat adaption). However ideally its better to have a high protein macro, ie Carnivore Diet

>what the fuck do you think humans ate other than meat while our brains were quadrupling in size for a few million years, you sub-ape

Your brain is 60%+ Cholesterol, your nervous system 70%+, the precursors that make testosterone are made from cholesterol as well. Animal fat and protein are the only required macros for the body to build tissues and effect enzymatic reactions.

The problem with nuts and seeds is the fact plants effect biological warfare to protect their progeny. The seeds, nuts are typically the highest sources of Oxalic Acid, which is both an anti-nutrient inhibitor and an offensive mechanism to poison predators.

Your appeal to authority is not founded, whatsoever.

Attached: 1567213369843.jpg (680x510, 30K)

Too low in protein, cortisol is too high all the time, were not supposed to be in a fasted state all the time

My sources work and thats all that matters you idiots

>the guy asked for advice on food
And I gave it to him you illiterate bastard, eggs and broth

>maybe consider getting off of your high horse How about you consider shutting the fuck up and taking into account that I recommend what I actually tried and had success with?

>Nigger, you realise keto is being endorsed by more and more actual MD's, right
"MDs" support until this day that diabetes cant be cured, some years in the future they will realize you can even though people have been curing it for many years
"MDs" used to make blood infusions WITH FUCKING MILK AND SHEEP BLOOD
redcrossblood.org/donate-blood/blood-donation-process/what-happens-to-donated-blood/blood-transfusions/history-blood-transfusion.html
AND YOURE ASKING ME TO TRUST SOMETHING BECAUSE FUCKING "MD's" SAY ITS THE TRUTH?
ARE YOU NUTS?

>when you're ignorant of basic biochemistry

Why don't you die in your sleep every night annon? Where's the glucose coming from because you're not eating, and you're in a fasted state over night.

Physiologically fat is the largest energetic system in the body bar none, it drawfs glycogen stores by a galaxy and is the preferred medium by which the body uses to convert as a source of glucose. This is because its a controlled enzymatic action that is very bad at disrupting blood sugar homeostasis.

Simplified, you do keto every single day. Its a normal physiological process. Fat and protein are absolute requirements for a healthy human being, where as the requirement from dietary carbohydrates is zero.

Attached: 220px-Gluconeogenesis.png (220x273, 24K)

>Why don't you die in your sleep every night annon? Where's the glucose coming from because you're not eating, and you're in a fasted state over night.
Im not against fasting you moron, staying in a continuous fasted state in other hand (meaning you don't break it thanks to a keto diet) is unhealthy

You're not in a fasted state. It's ketosis which is different.

Lololol nice dubs but you need fat to be skinny.

I hit 8% natty eating fast food every meal because I didn't eat potatoes or cheese.

The McDonald's (or anyone's) double hamburger is God's food.

Also, keto is trash. Learn to control yourself all the time instead of swinging back and forth

>my sources work

In what way, you raging fucking retard? The links? Because if you mean anything more than that, I don't see how you can possibly make that claim. That Bart Kay guy at least seems to have the chops to back up his shit, I'm listening to his vid now. Though I'm not sure about his business model, most of his stuff is behind a paywall. But the other shit you presented is by some literal who energy healer snake oil salesman poo in loo, what in the fuck man.

That's not what Bart says about keto, the goal of keto is the upregulation of gluconeogenesis(fat adaption). However ideally its better to have a high protein macro, ie Carnivore Diet

So the tl;dr is, higher ratio of protein to fat than in a traditional ketogenic diet, right? I'm looking at the vid now, but goddamn is it long.

mięso i narządy
ryby
brokuł + kalafior
kapusta
masło
ser
jajka
pieczarki
orzechy
krajanka
sałaty
jakie miasto?

Nie umi czytac biedak, wiec pewnie Radom.

Balding no, though I did experience very low libido/ desire to have sex or fap.

Szczecin, a Ty?

Don't buy chicken that's processed (ie boneless, skinless), buy whole chickens or parts. Look for sales, my local grocery has bogo deals all the time on chicken and beef roasts. Buy more pork, it's super cheap and actually has a shit ton of minerals/vitamins you can get in chicken or beef. Stock up on veggies. Buy beef roasts and slice it into steaks, that can last you a whole week. You can get a lot of mileage for just a few dollars.