You're getting at least 30g of protein each meal, right?

You're getting at least 30g of protein each meal, right?

Attached: buttergut.jpg (809x1442, 237K)

Hawt
>fuck I'm lonely
Why she is width that manlet

Attached: DE26A9E9-62E5-4093-877A-1EA2A8BB8B2F.jpg (727x868, 237K)

I get about 140-150g per meal

very based desu

>tfw when no sausage gf

Attached: butterbody.webm (480x480, 1.94M)

only 30?
i wanna be shitting out at least 100g of excess protein per day

Reminder that Based Jeff called her fat

Attached: buttermore.webm (1024x576, 2.91M)

she is fat pretty simple

she is still going with this? lmao

>never known asian chicks

it was 100% her mother

>not posting her most recent pic

Attached: Stephanie Buttermore progress.jpg (675x1200, 140K)

is there a way to not have a decent looking ass in yoga pants? that's like the whole reason they exist.
She might look thicc when she has yoga pants on, I look thicc in basketball shorts

Attached: 1565808777097.jpg (251x242, 10K)

why is she stuffing her face nonstop again?

She read some "medical literature" that she's always hungry not because she was maintaining a 6 pack year round but because her fat cells were "empty" so by going "all in" she'll "cure her hunger" and then she can cut again and not be hungry. This woman is a fucking PhD and she believes this horseshit. Either that or she's full of shit, has found her fit White bf and needs an excuse to give up and get fat.

In any case, women are lying morons.

wow what a croc of shit. He should dump her fat ass

she ever had an eating disorder?
ya know, besides now

based and redpilled

>inb4 "I get my protein requirement information reading blogs"

What I’ve gathwrwd from this is that she is mentally ill and has an eating disorder, this behavior is altogether illogical and I don’t believe she actually believes in it.

I think her craving for “fullness” is some kind of psychological fullness she feels is lacking in her life and she is stuffing her face in order to get over whatever her issue is.

She used to deal with her problems with the extreme eating patterns she had.

Not only post body, but post qualifications

Post basketball shorts

She looks better with a little bit of weight i would've dumped her when she was crackhead skinny with those disgusting shoulders.

I remember anons linking her insta page and it was like 90% snacks/cupcakes pictures lmao. I think shedefinitely had an ED and was probably starving herself, which is shitty, but what she does now is a literal COPE. "I'm gonna eat how much i want and then my body is gonna adapt and make me skinny because i said so" is fucking retarded, just eat at maintenance fatty.

imagine the aroma haha

Attached: 1554746461759.jpg (1200x900, 190K)

150-200 grams of protein per meal
OMAD MASTER RACE

name/insta?

When is my boy Jeff gonna dump her fat ass?

BREED BREED BREED

Seriously if she gets a little fatter or a little older the prime breeding window is closed forever. That manlet better put some small tiny men in her so she can grow big tiny men ASAP

Yeah a little bit of weight. She was prime before she got ultra lean now shes just fat and smelly

>now shes just fat and smelly
...and that's a good thing

why is this perfection to me

is Jeff the new architect?

Attached: 1550774619252.jpg (1000x1132, 778K)

Jeff called her out for the piggy she's becoming

to be fair that's most women on social media

Attached: 500 g protein.jpg (1600x3600, 2.8M)

what in the actual fuck

>hair done
>eyebrows done
>makeup done
>nails done
>dressed up
>ALL THAT MATTERS IS I'M HAPPY AND FULL

The amount of effort you put into your image to then act like you are above superficial attraction by being a fat slob. Holy shit the cognitive dissonance is unreal.

Nah, he encouraged her to start eating that much. It was definitely her family or female friends that mocked her

>breeding little eliott rodgers
Yea good fucking plan

I exclusively eat fish.

Attached: 5etvydsh18dz.jpg (1932x2576, 320K)

He even made it into SIR's NY comic lmao

Attached: Xh2zfT9.png (440x698, 209K)

>this is a female fitness expert, vlogger and doctor

I watched a very quick portion of one of her "what I eat in a day" videos from when she was lean and it was awful. It was straight up garbage like "Dinner: take a piece of cabbage and put hotsauce on it." She clearly fell for the women must be plant-based meme which will fuck your hormones up along with giving no nutrients whatsoever. She felt hungry all the time because she refused to eat real food, so she jumped to other extreme.

So yeah, from one eating disorder to another.

I don't even count my macros or anything, I just eat meat every meal with some carbs and fats (the latter two vary in quantity from meal to meal).

And I don't stop until I'm satiated. I even eat candy pretty often as a dessert instead of fruits.

>fat and carbs are almost equal in grams
He had a heart attack

science based fitness is a fucking joke right now
it went from busting out the broscience to become broscience 2.0

60g per meal C'MON

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-23-17-59-47-01.jpg (1440x1672, 144K)