>He still hasnt taken the sardine pill

I thought you wanted to get Jow Forums user, so why havent you taken the sardine pill yet?

Attached: Screenshot_20190923-133708_Gallery.jpg (1080x2340, 1.34M)

Other urls found in this thread:

whfoods.com/genpage.php?tname=foodspice&dbid=147
nutritiondata.self.com/facts/finfish-and-shellfish-products/4146/2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because they taste like ballsack

You have to be 18 or older to post on this website.

I hate fish at the best of times, sardines are even worse. I'd rather a nice clean wiener in my mouth and I'm not even gay.

>eating for taste
ngmi

Attached: 170ab65.jpg (1080x1350, 178K)

I have taken the tuna pill already, no need for sardine pill

i have, canned fish is pretty much the best ratio between price, protein and 'healthness factor', whatever that means (meaning bioavailable protein, no saturated fats i guess)

beware of heavy metals that accumulate in tuna, limit to 1-2 cans/wk or you can suffer liver problems

>muh metals
Big sardine lies

>not being gay
>not getting your zinc and other micros by sucking cocks and literally absorbing the gainz fuel from another man
ngmi lad
>still consuming mercury filled fish
ngmi
in all seriousness yeah dont take too much tuna user, mercury poisonigg is a thing

Attached: 20190923_135534.jpg (364x364, 61K)

>posts boneless and skinless sardines
bro are you even trying faggot might as well just eat tuna if you're a bitch

tuna is like junk food when compared to sardines homo, you aren't going to make it

Good to know you've tasted ballsack before

I don't think eat over 2 cans a week so shoulnd be a problem
How about you read pic related and go back to eating your shitty virgin fish while i eat the king of the seas

Attached: nutrition-facts-tuna.jpg (230x1058, 92K)

fish eating fags are disgusting. I'm pretty sure you all have dogshit fucking tastebuds. you should be on that hp lovecraft story where whole village is fishfaced fucking people. kys.

imagine being this hurt over a stranger eating something you dislike

enjoy your mercury poisoning homo

Attached: urafaggot.png (1048x1136, 372K)

>he hasn't taken the moroccan sardines pill

Attached: 96278177.jpg (800x533, 371K)

>Casually mogs you
In all honesty they aren't that different in terms of nutrition but tuna is dirt cheap and fresh where I live so I prefer that

Attached: +escolar big huge world record igfa giante pesce biggest fishes fish of the world pesce enorme gigan (1054x1600, 189K)

>they aren't that different in terms of nutrition
yeah sure buddy keep believing that tuna is even in the same ballpark beyond net calories or protein
>whfoods.com/genpage.php?tname=foodspice&dbid=147

That is pretty good but you should be getting your vitamins from other sources as well. Once you reach 100%DV it doesn't matter anymore. Its not like I eat only tuna user nutritiondata.self.com/facts/finfish-and-shellfish-products/4146/2

Mackerel and sardines are great, just get them boneless and skinless. I made a mistake once and I i gag thinking of the sardine intestines I had to clean off with skin than made be bloated as fuck.

very based user, good contribution
this
>eating for taste and not for gainz
ngmi
yeah also herring with tomato sauce is a on ok variation
ngl you got me there user

Attached: 1569000885733.jpg (750x899, 71K)

Explain.

I usually do herring or mackerel. I just switched to canned mussels for dick gains though. Can anyone recommend a way to eat them? So far I've just been draining the brine and putting hot sauce on them to mask the flavor.

>eating canned sardines with a spoon
What the fuck is wrong with you

Because I'm not poor anymore.

>He doesn't eat the bones and intestines
What a fucking pussy faggot bitch lmao

where are they from? in the U.S. all seafood requires origin labeling and you have to be real careful of chink trash that's poison and will give you cancer

what's the point of eating them without the bones and skin? you are losing out on tons of the nutrients by eating boneless and skinless like a gay boi. in fact even gay boi's suck and swallow penis so they're even getting more nutrition than you. you're ngmi lad

10 opened fresh sardines

Mix in a bowl:
coriander
parsley
salt
pepper
garlic
paprika
cumin
lemon juice
olive oil
Mix and put some between two sardines or in the belly of each sardine.
Cover in flour and fry

Serve with lemon and enjoy

>he eats fried food
not gonna make it fren

>not hitting calorie requirements

>He doesn't spoon his sardines

Never gonna make it.

>Eats
>At all
Not gonna make it fatso

Enjoy your mercury faggot

Estonia, pretty sure it's safe

Thanks user

Attached: PepeHappy.png (112x112, 15K)

I hate the aftertaste, its like metallic sewage and it comes back up even after you're done eating

I don't like canned fish. I used to eat canned deenz regularly but I quit. They cook that shit to oblivion at super high temperatures to kill any bacteria before canning, which significantly lowers nutritional content compared to normal cooking. Also unless it's canned in shitty canola or onions oil then its too expensive compared to fresh meat, eggs, or fish.

how the fuck do you even eat this? Just straight from the can? Isn't there bones and skin and scales and eyeballs and tails and shit??

i fucking love sardines i would eat them every day if they werent so GOD DAMN EXPENSIVE at the grocery store. they are way cheaper on amazon but i cant spend food stamps on amazon

Tuna has no omega 3 retard, might as well eat chicken

>but i cant spend food stamps on amazon
actually you can but only in a few states right now