/plg/ powerfrens general

Cozy hike edition

Attached: DpVTdeqUYAAiVxc.jpg (1200x896, 205K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RJi4sNRAvwA
youtube.com/watch?v=VIfB0Mu0BjA
instagram.com/p/B0EzXWsgQEX/
youtu.be/qzGOcEuct54
strongerbyscience.com/bench-press-bar-path/
youtu.be/4Q5IVxhIhMc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Powershitters can't walk uphill.

my deadlift form is shit and I wanna stop doing it ii is making me depressed

>Meanwhile, in user's mother's basement
HAHAHAHA I DID IT AGAIN MOM, I SAID POWERLIFT BAD XDDDDD THAT'LL SHOW EM

How do you bloatlords enjoy your eggs in the morning?

get a gymfren to help you out

No, powerlifting just makes you go blind.

wide stance box squats 3-0-3 tempo for 4 sets and 8 reps

the bottom of my feet and insides of my thighs are on fucking fire lmao

Sunnyside up/over easy, scrambled or hard boiled if I'm lazy

remember that dżem z świni is real man food

I drink them.

lightly scrambled with butter, over easy it i make toast, eggs benedict if im out somewhere cause im too lazy to make that shit myself, caviar
is it just pork jellied in its own fat? did not look appealing

I swear my forearms have grown ever since I started squeezing the index finger in bench and press variations (from Dave Tate) and my calves have grown ever since I started the Chris Duffin rooting meme.

Depends on the day.

workout day:
2 eggs fried sunny side up in the slightly leftover grease of 2 pieces of turkey bacon
80g OATZ
100 g frozen berries in OATZ

If I'm working out later in the day then:
2 eggs + 2 egg whites
100 g de-fatted ground beef ( 15% fat goes from 2.15 kcals/gram -> 1.3 kgcals/gram)
1/3 packet of taco seasoning
toss in some onions, peppers

scramble the shit out of it, serve with hot fuckin salsa YEAH

Attached: u wot.png (449x606, 448K)

>rooting

I don't even know what this is.

Attached: 1566846660848.jpg (750x573, 30K)

youtube.com/watch?v=RJi4sNRAvwA
youtube.com/watch?v=VIfB0Mu0BjA

This has fixed my knee tracking in just 3-4 weeks I've been practicing in, and it comes with the most fiery doms in the sole of feet.

instagram.com/p/B0EzXWsgQEX/

hernia general

MONKEY FEET

Attached: 1501969447168.jpg (427x427, 21K)

Am I going to make it?

Attached: 2019-09-23 16_05_51- Food Diary _ MyFitnessPal.com - Chromium.png (727x318, 21K)

Που είναι τα 4 λίτρα γάλα?

No I'm Albanian I just buy some foods in Greece cause its higher quality and its like an hour drive away my hometown.

Fertilized

XD

depends, whats your calorie target

Attached: 1497480188276.jpg (778x675, 65K)

idk like 2800-3000
im 85kg 192cm tall slowly bulking

ok then you're not going to make it

EAT MORE

Attached: KK face.png (400x400, 136K)

that was only meal 1 imma eat another later

good

then u will make it my son

Attached: Kazmeier bunny squat at WSM.jpg (635x866, 273K)

Frens I hit my first 501 deadlift the other day

Attached: EE6Fb2XWsAEe-CI.jpg (1071x561, 69K)

suddenly getting exertion headaches from squatting with belt. I tried drinking more water and not holding my breath during a rep. the latter helps a little but fucks up stability. what do?

learn how to brace your lower body

you can channel the pressure down

Keep your cervical spine neutral but look up with your eyes

Are tempo squats actually good or just a meme? I have to drop a shit ton of weight for 503.

there more for getting the feel down of the movement

>you can channel the pressure down
that doesnt make sense to me. bracing spikes my blood pressure and I think that causes the headaches. but the pressure transfers, you cant just have pressure in the core and nowhere else

when I googled I saw many people claim it's the neck that causes it because of nerve impingement or whatever. that doesn't sound to be the case for me. my cervical spine is neutral and my neck is well trained. I didnt have these headaches ever before and Ive been training for many years now

Then you're definitely bracing incorrectly. If you allow your mouth to fill with air instead of keeping it in your belly you're gonna have a bad time because it'll be in your head

thanks I will pay attention to this. I will squat with open mouth, that should eliminate this possibility

This funny haired madman added 80 kg to his 10 rep zercher shrugs in 7 days. How?
Find out more and basically your brain is fucking retarded.

Picked the wrong weightlifting bendy bar and bumped into the blocks a few times, but that's ok still counts.

Attached: VID_20190923_19-VideoToMp4.webm (1280x720, 2.13M)

>that should eliminate this possibility
No it won't. If you do it right you close your throat hole (epiglottis). If you do it wrong you use your tongue to close your mouth and nose holes. You can still do it wrong with your mouth open.

Try this: cough in slow motion.
>breathe in
>close throat hole
>build up pressure
>forcefully release breath
That's what coughing is
Now just do it without releasing air

However if you actually have air in your mouth fat retard is right and you are fucking up twice as much.

nice roids

LIVE IT

those squats in the background are atrocious

My job as a civil engineer is so boring

Attached: images.jpg (224x225, 7K)

Congrats bro, I've been lifting for 4 months and my DL is nowhere near that

I've seen worse though haha

I've been lifting 6 years and I deadlift 200lbs

I tried this at the gym today. It actually worked. I did two things, keep my mouth open and brace with half full lungs. I used to brace after taking a deep breath with full lungs. Half full lungs feel better and still seem to give sufficient stability. Empty lungs don't work though. I felt the beginning of headache but not real ones so this was even more successful than when I tried to keep breathing during reps, which completely fucked stability.

Thanks for the more detailed explanation.
>you are fucking up twice as much
I guess this is what I did. Make it thrice because I had too full lungs. :^)

Watch this, it's very helpful youtu.be/qzGOcEuct54

Sugar cubes are strong shit man

I try

She was push pressing 40 or 50 kg with ok form, which is by far the most I have ever seen a girl do irl.

Attached: zercher shrug 9x240 20190923.webm (1280x720, 1.23M)

bruh, I would kill for a boring engineering job that pays decent.

As long as it didn't induce so much stress that i wanted to kill myself, i would take that shit.

>tfw just interviewed for a job that will actually be really interesting but I can tell will eat me alive and require constant 60 hour weeks

Attached: 1560906440131.jpg (750x906, 97K)

I actually watched this video before I posted on this thread. :^)

Yuri Belkin highest male wilks, surpassed Zahir.

Threadly, but non-spamming, clearly relevant, specifically on topic, greatly informative, 100% sincere and not trolling, high quality, and otherwise rule abiding reminder for you unlifting user CHODEs to post body/lifts and get a trip. This is the only way anyone will believe anything you have to say about anything. And only if you demonstrate at least one of the following:
>A squat in excess of both 2.5 times bodyweight AND 500 lbs
>A deadlift in excess of both 2.5 time bodyweight AND 500 lbs
>A bench press in excess of both 1.5 times bodyweight AND 300 lbs
>A The Press in excess of both body weight AND 100 kg
>A body that Jow Forums won't roundly criticize (good fucking luck)
If you can't manage at least one of these, shut the fuck up, go to the gym, try harder.

Thank you.

Attached: hits joint.jpg (720x888, 165K)

The following is a glossary of terms meant to help newfags understand the relevant lingo. It is not low quality or irrelevant copy/pasta:

LIST OF PLG APPROVED ACRONYMS/INITIALISMS (post, but don't spam, in every thread)

>GDE (Genetic Dead End)
Exercise low-responder. High injury rate, no sports background, weak willed.

>GAYS (Gay Aylien Skull)
Weak bone structure, mouth breather. Wastes time trying to be strong. Jewey faced and mad, but harmless.

>CUCC (Cuckold Uninjured Crying Canadian)
Identify as injured, without medical diagnosis. Trans-herniated. Purposely do self-destructive programs like PH3, Smolov, etc. They wanted an excuse to quit.

>VOLEM (Voluntary Evermediate)
Late beginner, early intermediate. Panics when the bar gets heavy. Program hops, works on technique, or sabotages recovery as an excuse to not progress.

>BONER (Bench Only No Effort Retard)
Wants to have the admiration and ego of someone who lifts, but doesn't want to get the squat or deadlift of someone who actually lifts. Copes with a combination of bench press and autism.

>CHODE (Communist Homo Of Dick Eating)
Angry, godless little postmodernists who secretly loathe strong, masculine men who won't fuck their boybutt. Some transition into ugly rat faced pedos, others defend said CHODES. Also known as PHAGs (Projecting Homo Ass Goblins)

>TCHAD (Tries Consistently Hard All Day)
The Isleys, MAs, and other guys with average genes who actually like competing and getting stronger.

>UFO (Under Fed Organism)
Adult human male weighing less than 200 lbs. Throw food at them until the problem is remedied.

>user (Anonymous Nard Obtusely Nattering)
A noodlebuilt little wuss of a human. Hobbies include LARPing as someone who actually lifts and not posting body/lifts. Can be safely disregarded in all matters.

>SUMO (SUbhuman MOron)
Too stupid and/or genetically deficient to just bend over and pick something up. Copes through a combination of clowning half reps and eating butt.

zercher lifts are underrated

No they aren't. They offer no benefit to conventional lifts

>Nose congested
>Breathing is a bitch
>Slightly sore throat
>deadlift 465 for 2 sets of 3 anyway cause fuck it
>add in 3x6 with 405 after
I am become powersnot.

Guys I've been on a hiatus and haven't played any sports in 3 months. I want to get back into it but I dont have any strength or endurance left. Should I eat to regain it, or eat on a deficit at first to get rid of the few extra pounds of fat I gained.

bench press is the best gauge of RAW PHYSICAL STRENGTH. you only downplay this because you're a pudgy, weak little shit of a manlet with an equally embarrassing bench press.

nobody gives a shit that you can bounce your morbidly obese gut off of your legs for your little bullshit wide stance "squat". nobody cares about your 5 inch ROM sumo "deadlift".

bench. press. is. king.

Attached: 1525986507639.png (270x344, 52K)

I am on the toilet excreting Norman khan for the second time today
Perhaps this is because I didn’t dispose enough of it this morning

no, boredom is death. busy might stress but you never want to off yourself. boredom does that.

I don't think archlording is for me lads
Tried to meme it up on wide grip but it feels like ass and I don't feel like I'm leg driving properly. Is it worth it to keep trying or should I stick to my somewhat less meme setup (especially for comp bench with pinkies on rings currently)

Attached: 20190923_184427-COLLAGE.jpg (1024x1024, 220K)

I also am not used to how high/flared I have to touch for vertical forearms, the first rep was even lower (this was #2)

Can you post the video? At minimum you gotta touch higher but I need to see the movement from start to finish

Yeah I will in a bit, I didn't record my main sets and just did a couple reps after to get some film

I dont like either. both compensating manlet shitters. before you say I am jelly, yes they are much stronger than I will ever be. but I have much more respect for those who dont sumo, dont kneewrap with laughable depth

jesse and russel are manlets too but they arent sumo bitches. they dont use 100 layers of kneewraps and pussy depth to inflate their numbers. they may not be as strong but I respect them for their clean form and no bullshit. I dont care about roids or whatever but formshitters make a joke out of powerlifting

No time like the present to increase your weight on the bar

Literally only lolfeds have people that wrap and squat high. There is no such thing as raw with wraps in the IPF. Unless you're referring to squatting right to depth and no deeper, then you're just a brainlet.

He can't because he fucked up his foot popping a wheelie

I've noticed that when I come up from squatting my hips wobble at the very top. I've tried widening my stance, having sex, trying harder, and not wobbling. Please help.

Attached: 1568647868780.jpg (125x123, 3K)

>meanwhile at the IPF internet defense force headquarters
HAHAHAHA I DID IT AGAIN MOM, I SAID NON-IPF ARE BAD XDDDDD THAT'LL SHOW EM. LOLFEDS HAHAHAHA IM SO FUNNY!!!

Attached: lologuy.jpg (1760x990, 108K)

Don't shoot the messenger, I'm just taking George's throne of IPF elitist until he decides to come back

Question from yesterday
>I was able to hit 110kg relatively fine, but 112.5 was a no go. Hit one rep, then put straps on a hit one more terrible rep
If I deload 10% then I'll be deadlifting less than I squat
Now with video

Attached: VID_20190924_132700_1.webm (720x1280, 2.78M)

Pls no bully
Didn't realize how much I'm trying to tuck like I do with closer grip until watching this

Attached: arch.webm (720x1280, 2.84M)

Three things right off the bat:
1. set up bar over midfoot, its too far out and you can watch it swing in immediately (or maybe you're rolling it)
2. you're setting hips too low, they rise before the bar does, just start them at the height they're at when the bar moves
3. once you're at your knees, bring your hips to the bar instead of trying to row it up your thighs, you're making it way harder than it has to be

Other than what I already said, I'd say get your knees below your hips more. Get your feet back as far as you possibly can. Don't let your butt rest on the bench either, it should just barely be in contact the entire time. Unfortunately that isn't the best angle either.

I think the knees/hips thing is probably what I need to work on, I felt pretty tight trying to position when I was stepping off the bench so maybe some mobility type stuff

Also one more thing, on the descent you should actively try to arch into the bar.

makes sense, I'm decent at it with closer grip but I think too many things are different all at once so I lost that too. Thanks

Front squats feel great but back squats do not, i have weird feeling in my lower back and groins
My front squat pr is 125 kg, now trying to progress with back squats but it feels just heavy and wrong
Any advice?
I do both without a belt

take a video, a "weird feeling" is hard to know what the issue is. bracing problem?

Will do, yeah that might be the problem
My core hurts much more when doing front squats so maybe i do not breathe correctly
Thanks

it might be easier to start on your toes and work your self foward to flat feet. could be easier to get your feet back more. You dont have to have your grip max width if closer is a little easier
i personally like setting my feet first then pushing my body into them, but use whatever works best

>setting feet first then pushing body into them
I mean that's sorta what I normally do, sit up with bar around chest, set feet, slide ass down to get shit arch mostly in lower back, push through lift.
I'm trying this meme on-bench glute bridge thing to see if that gets me more on my traps and arch through glutes but it might be unnecessary. Gonna try what fat retard gave me next time anyways

Attached: 405 tng rotated.webm (1080x928, 1.19M)

i noticed i dont get stronger from week to week if i dont move the weights fast. on weeks where i really strain i dont get stronger (and obviously risk of injury is much higher and fatigue builds). speed days definitely arent a meme. i dont understand max effort, though, since it never seems to make me stronger.

Attached: westside.png (590x332, 288K)

As you can see sometimes I end up sliding feet around if I put too much into my lower back and need to release pressure

>westshit
>speed days
>not meme

Attached: 1556258417710.jpg (340x314, 78K)

that looks like a decent arc and a good overall position, dint know why you would bother changing it. For me, using a belt helped take some of the pressure off the back

I'm just interested to see what else I can do to increase/maintain my bench, since I've never really put in form work with it like I have with years of deadlift and squat form changes.
I was also interested to see if max/jap grip would increase my max but I think that definitely requires more arch setup shit than I currently do to compare it to my comp bench

i wouldn't worry about it. your 405 looks fine for an ipf bench, and it doesn't look like you have the flexibility or the fat to get a huge arc. head up and on your toes would be illegal for ipf
id bet its easier to just put on size/strength to increase bench rather then minor technical changes, i know thats what worked for me

fair enough. currently cutting 215->195 so that I have room to add both, we'll see how it goes. I was reading nuckols' article on bar path being the #1 thing bench record holders improve on based on some old research, which was interesting

im not sure who the study had, but i have this from somwhere. Not sure if it can be attributed to set up, and might be more attributed to how to press from whatever your base already is

Attached: Chart.jpg (620x349, 55K)

they've got another version of that figure from that study lol.

strongerbyscience.com/bench-press-bar-path/

In CWS's pillars of bench video they talk about the only way to actually achieve that is using leg drive (hence my thinking about trying to improve setup and leg drive) but I didn't really get the concept since they showed marissa inda doing it and she benches 100% vertically due to her massive arch and therefore doesn't move, so its unclear from that vid if they mean you actually shove the bar using leg drive or its a support thing

forgot pic

Attached: Bench-movement.jpg (810x473, 32K)

>cut
>still have 5 chins

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-24-07-24-36-731_org.floens.chan.dev.jpg (118x252, 8K)

this is a ~no judgement zone~ fellow powerlarder
I'm just going from 100% bodyfat to 95% bodyfat to make room for more bodyfat

check out kazmaier 633
youtu.be/4Q5IVxhIhMc
his setup looks similar to your 405, just that he probably touches lower on his chest.
>fat man talking chins

Attached: Screenshot_20190924-142703_YouTube.jpg (945x720, 317K)

good vid, thanks for sharing that
I wonder if a good cue for the bar path would be focusing on flaring elbows quickly rather than focusing on the bar itself?

well shit I have 4x6 3ct pause comp bench tomorrow, guess I'll see how that works out for me

its not a particularly good view, but flairing the elbows comes about midlift. does for me atleast . flairing too early makes lock out hard or just failed completely.

>fellow powerlarder
I actually got invited to a local unsanctioned meet between rival clubs so I am literally a powershitter now. There was a strong guy in my gym but apparently he died, so now I am one of the strongest benchers (!!!) because everyone else is olyboo twink and woman.

SNATCH is the best gauge of RAW PHYSICAL STRENGTH you only downplay this because you're a pudgy, weak little shit of a manlet with an equally embarrassing snatch.

nobody gives a flying fuck that you can bounce the bar off your morbidly obese gynos for your bullshit little wide grip wormback 3 inch ROM ''bench press''.

SNATCH. is. GOD.

Attached: 1569057165983.png (890x897, 627K)