Creatine newbie thread/questions

inb4 read muh Sticky
> should I take creatine as a gym novice ?
>will it make me look a lot more aesthetic ?
> will i get a bigger/longer pump if so how much longer will it last ?
> anything I should know before taking it ?

Attached: billy.png (600x686, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strongerbyscience.com/creatine/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Go to /fraud/

Attached: ether.jpg (729x873, 80K)

OH and
> will it make me strong enough to lets say break my noobie PR's

In my experience, as long as you're working out hard and often go for it. It also made my recovery times shorter so if you're looking to target specific muscles every two-three days it can help with that.

As far as more aesthetic, it will make your muscles look bigger since you retain more water but you may want to cycle off at some point if you're going for that really cut look.

Also ONLY buy creatine monohydrate. It is the cheapest and the only type that has been extensively tested and proven to work. The faggots at the GNC will try to sell you some crazy shit but make sure you get the monohydrate. Powder is cheaper if you're taking protein shakes anyway or if you can stomach the taste mixed with just water, if not the capsules work just fine as well. If you're doing a loading phase do it with powder and then switch to the pills if you want.

I was thinking if getting maybe another month or month and a half without it in, then when I feel as though Im starting to plateau strength and gains taking it for 3-4 months while bulking and then when I feel summers approaching and I start to cutting I will also cut it.
> is this plan decent ?

Just buy bulk supplement creatine powder and take 5g a day everyday forever

what do you mean bulk supplement and creatine powder or a bulk supplement with creatine powder ?

>utfg

would have probably been easier to just help me out

Sure, try it out.

>Powder is cheaper if you're taking protein shakes anyway or if you can stomach the taste mixed with just water
What brands actually dissolve? I have to eat mine dry.

strongerbyscience.com/creatine/

Go on Amazon and get the brand called "bulk supplements". You can get like 5lbs of creatine for 30ish bucks that will last you a while.

>last question is it synergistic or counterproductive to use creatine and caffeine getting mixed answers

as a novice supplements won't make or break your transformation, just worry about getting your lifts up

Who are you quoting?

this strongerbyscience.com/creatine/
under caffeine bulletpoint
and a random jeff nippard video

I mean your post, what is it quoting?

I usually melt my creatine in boiling water. Today I did the same and left the water cool a bit longer than usual; when I came back I noticed creatine formed crystals at the bottom of the glass. Now I'm scared to drink it because I feel like that same process is happening in my kidneys.

sorry I added > casue I was brain farting

Excuse my autism, I just want some semblance of order around here. Personally I think it's either synergistic or they don't interact, since almost every PWO has creatine these days.