Apple cider vinegar

I keep hearing about ACV either in liquid or pill form and their effects on fat digestion. They say that you'll absorb fats better and feel a lot better after a high fat meal.
Do they really work? Are the effects significant enough to spend money on these things?

Attached: 3dc0ed8c-798b-42c0-b535-7b0d1e2e16a2.jpg (1500x1500, 147K)

>needing to take apple cider vinegar in pill form
Jesus fucking christ what is wrong with humanity? Just add a tablespoon to some water and chug it

I just drink from the bottle, fucking pussys.

pills are better for your teeth imho

no you don't, it would burn your throat , could even send you to hospital

OP, was this recommended for healthy people or people with ulcers or other problems? Because I only heard the second a lot.

it's good for you, buy a bottle at local supermarket for like 3€\$ and have a small gulp daily. report back in a month with results

how to end up with a duodenal ulcer, step 1

Been doing that for months. How fucking dumb people are here?

It's fine to take ACV shots, just sips some water after and rinse your mouth out well.

It's actually how they say you can cure it, idk tho

>acid
>to cure an ulcer
k

>I keep hearing about ACV either in liquid or pill form and their effects on fat digestion. They say that you'll absorb fats better and feel a lot better after a high fat meal.
Have you considered just not eating high fat meals you stupid fat piece of shit?

Yeah because your stomach is supposed to be acidic to function properly and the bacteria that causes ulcers alkalizes it.

>bacteria that causes ulcers alkalizes it.
dont be fucking retarded.

h.pylori specifically survives the acidic environment and the ulcers they cause are exposed tissue that are not acid protected like the rest of your gastric mucosa.
I specifically said duodenal ulcers for a reason, the epithelium there is ciliated for absorption and can't deal with acid well. that's why strong NSAIDs cause gastric and more often duodenal ulcers, the systemic prostaglandin inhibition delays mucosa production/healing and the acidity wears the tissue down and causes ulcers.
Which is why I call out the faggots shilling ECA, EC is fine but don't be introducing acidic substances when you don't need to.

just fucking skim a wikipedia article before having an opinion on something you monkey

Attached: 300lb.png (1100x871, 1.09M)

>the ulcers they cause are exposed tissue
That heals, it's more important to make the environment inhospitable for the bacteria. So the theory goes.
>h.pylori specifically survives the acidic environment
By producing massive amounts of ammonia.
>I specifically said duodenal ulcers for a reason, the epithelium there is ciliated for absorption and can't deal with acid well.
It's a good thing that it doesn't have to (at least for long) because IF the stomach is sufficiently acidic then the sphincter shuts down.
Low acidity seems to actually be the main cause of problems on both ends of the stomach.

>just fucking skim a wikipedia article before having an opinion on something you monkey
How about getting an education and acquiring some systemic critical thinking, you little useless shitposter?

>So the theory goes.
BTW no one will ever test this on animals because apple cider vinegar can't be patented.

why do you think it's called HELICOBACTER you fucking retard?
It "drills" into the epithelium where it causes inflammation, and the acid + pepcid in your stomach insult the injury into an ulcer. Which is why I prescribe carafate when retarded faggots like you ruin their GI tract and expect me to fix it, it coats the ulcer and lets it heal.

the nh3 that h.pylori produce only affect it's immediate surroundings to protect it from acidity, unless it impregnates itself into the tissue. you can't possibly expect even a colony of bacteria to influence the pH of your entire stomach you brain cell thief.

drinking acid that IS LESS ACID THAN YOUR STOMACH pH will do nothing but irriate your duodenum WHICH IS ALSO LESS ACIDIC THAN THE STOMACH

> and the acid + pepcid in your stomach insult the injury into an ulcer
It's pepsin and no, the bacteria spreads due to low acid and sustains itself by alkalizing its environment. Your immune system fights it by creating inflammation and ulcers but it can't reach everywhere, particularly I imagine very close to the surface as well.

>you can't possibly expect even a colony of bacteria to influence the pH of your entire stomach
What makes the stomach acidic? Some colonies, right?

> I prescribe
Let's hope you're kidding or live in the third world.

But in case it's true, what were people like you arguing before ~2000?

>drinking acid that IS LESS ACID THAN YOUR STOMACH pH will do nothing but irriate your duodenum WHICH IS ALSO LESS ACIDIC THAN THE STOMACH
OK, this is the first not completely dumb thing that you said. At least you're trying but unfortunately it's showing your low IQ again.
It's not even about the sum of all foods and drinks during a meal. More importantly it's the first shot.

Stfu, Ive been doing it for ages, its delicious if u like pickled shit

>fights it by creating inflammation
alrighty then. keep on going with the homeopathy
>What makes the stomach acidic? Some colonies, right?
literally what

its somewhat ironic that people like this procreate the most, but whatever

I bet you think gargling cum is good for you too you faggot. You take ACV like a shot straight into the back of your throat, why the fuck would you have it on your teeth?

>literally what
Literally a colony of cells makes your stomach very acidic. Are you surprised that another colony could shift the balance in its favor?
It's clear to me that you have no idea how digestion works.

It's ironic that clueless dumb fucks get to ""treat"" people by I guess the necessary quantity kills the quality and the masses can't ever get decent care.

>he thinks I'm
wew
and its literally specialized cells in the epithelium of the stomach's lumen that secrete acid, not a colony of cells, but that's fine. all you need to know that is a junior college level anatomy class

Attached: wrong.jpg (250x250, 12K)

>he thinks I'm
Well then that's why you should shut the fuck up when adults are talking.

I don't think that's you. he and I share the same opinion. are you even trying?

post bodies