Its over for me. I didn't make it

After 7 years of trying to "make it brah" doing bodybuilding style training I officially gave up recently. My frame/insertions are BELOW average, my muscle gain potential has been at best - AVERAGE. Another big factor is the constant need to be on point with nutrition in order to maximize body-composition, it is so much work, for so little gain, and it's something I no longer see any value in doing for me personally. Especially after seeing and hearing other guys discuss their nutrition and many of them being GigaChads who don't even know what a calorie or macro is, they just eat whatever, drink alcohol, and some how stay shredded and jacked - GENETICS is all that matters, not much you can do about them, you can't BRUTE FORCE out of BELOW AVERAGE genetics.

Not trying to demoralize any of you, but if you don't look jacked after 2-3 years, you'll NEVER look jacked, its just the reality. Most guys I've seen come into the gym over the last 7 years, they've all been jacked within 1-2 years MAX, and then maintained that look for years after. Others like me (who are not so fortunate genetically) I see struggling year round, never being able to get that jacked/shredded look, just staying DYEL mode year after year, despite me seeing them training their fucking heart out.

What's the difference anyway, if its not GENETICS? everyone's doing the same shit anyway, except only a few seem to ever make it, hell, EVEN MOST GUYS ON STEROIDS DONT EVEN MAKE IT, so fuck, I can't even claim "steroids bro" because even most guys I see who are on roids still look awful! There is 1 natty guy at my gym that absolutely MOGS the shit out of dozens of roiders at my gym, just because of how genetics in how his body LOOKS, its the LOOK, that LOOK I wanted, its just having good fucking genetics guys, its not even roids, its not diet, its hard work, its just being lucky to have genetics that allow your body to transform into an aesthetic master-piece, which most just don't have.

Attached: JamesJPG-JS505038972.jpg (1174x702, 86K)

Ngmi

You can literally hit the natty limit in 7 years. If you have nothing to show for 7 years of lifting then you may be retarded and should consider not reproducing

>its not even roids, its not diet, its hard work,

correction, meant to say its NOT hard work.

Dude looks like minecraft Steve

You dont have shit genetics you are just retarded. I bet you train the "big four" religiously and think getting jacked means lifting heavy because you're natty.

If you can't be the best then strive to be the best version of yourself. Go ahead and give up and become a flabby little worm if that's what you are.

Or power on, you don't need to be a fucking competing bodybuilder with god-tier aesthetics. Just be better than the average DYEL's, which is obtainable by even the shittest of genelets.

Furthermore, you're a fucking weak-willed faggot.

Even your subconscious can't handle the cope

I don't think you understand what good and bad genetics means for body building. I think you just have no idea what you're doing and are too dumb to figure it out. You'd rather like to yourself than admit your hard work didn't pay off because your approach to training and nutrition was fundamentally flawed.

>There is 1 natty guy at my gym that absolutely MOGS the shit out of dozens of roiders at my gym, just because of how genetics
I knew you were an Jow Forums tranny from the start but this is where you overdid it.

I have muscle on me, I have advanced lifts, I did all kind of isolations for years targeting specific muscle groups to gain the aesthetic appearance. I did the compounds & the isolations, progressively overloaded, trained for strength, trained for hypertrophy, trained all rep ranges, counted my macros, weighed all my food on kitchen scale, hit my macros, daily weigh ins, consistently progressed over the years gaining advanced lifts on all compounds, and being comparatively strong on isolation's. Didn't neglect anything about lifting or nutrition.

The result - A strong, decently muscular, but definitely not what would be considered "aesthetic" due to bad proportions, like barely having a V-taper while being single digit body-fat, because of my height + structure of my hips being wide. My torso, even with no fat on it, is about he width of what should be on a man who is 8+ inchs taller than me. What is fucked up about it all, is that my back is extremely well developed, and even despite that, my waist even at a low bodyfat is still too wide! Its fucked!

Post body

>still training for the looks and not bloatmaxing for more plates and more dates

The fact is if everyone could "make it" there would be 0 way for fitness models/fitness youtubers etc to make money or get views.

If it was as simple as just doing a good routine, tracking macros, sticking to it all, and then looking like a fitness model does, then we'd have millions of Zyzzs, Matt Ogus and Connor Murphys going around.

Yea I'm gona need to see some post body

Your that whiny faggot on youtube. You been brainwashed by the red pill bullshit and you dont take any advice given to you.

you forgot eat at a calorie surplus and train with progressive resistance.

>alpha genetics vs beta results
anyway, post your lifts

Fpbp

Did you, by any chance, do 7 reps per set?
This is very important for us to know.

Post lifts.

did this dude really spend all of his donations on a nosejob?

Nice blog, see you later, more women for me

>7 years of trying to make it
>can't make it
Bro, what is your standard of making it? You can be in the top 5% natty in a year of you're not like 70yo. You might not look like some roiding physique pro but you'll be fit.

Everything said in this thread is pointless and irrelevant without post body

Post body

Just eat more

Post numbers for squat, bench, press, deadlift (for 5 reps) and post body

SS + GOMAD

post body

Im the same, started at 110 5'8 and made it up to 160 sub 15%bf, If i told you how long ive been working out you'd all laugh.

Normies think I look great. Im still a manlet with wide hips.

My joints are fucked, I cant do bench due to my shoulders popping out of socket when i attempt the push off the pins. My elbows are constantly aching, cortisol levels are so high i can barely sleep.

0 vascularity even when low bf, what the fuck is the point?

Attached: 1566600158630.png (353x331, 198K)

You look pretty good tho, it just sounds like you maybe trained like a moron and fucked your shit up. Try seeing a sports doctor about the shoulder issues and your elbow tendonitis, maybe.

>it’s another body dysmorphia thread

It is over when you die. If you are still alive, then you should just keep going. Whenever doubts plague you to a dangerous point, do something pragmatic about it. Turn your workout plan upside down. Change your eating habits. If one thing doesn't work, try another one. See what you can find. But don't say that it is over. Cowards do that, and you are not a coward.

Post lifts

Lol you look good. You worked hard for it, enjoy it mistah dysmorphia.
If normies are amazed, isn't that a sign of making it? The average guy is 5'9 195 in usa and 185 uk with absolute SHIT lifts and 100% USELESS skinnyfat mode.
Anybody with a lean body and strong lifts should be proud!
Thank the gods of gains at your local gym alter every chance!
Enjoy your longer healthier lifespan!!!
When you are 70 you'll be equal to a dyel young man, but other men will be bedridden and dead!
Always treasure the gains given to thee

Attached: 1566931503775.jpg (530x1039, 69K)

>Another big factor is the constant need to be on point with nutrition in order to maximize body-composition, it is so much work, for so little gain, and it's something I no longer see any value in doing for me personally.
Dude just drink milk and eat meat 3x a day that's all it fucking takes stop pretending it's this complicated fucking daily equation you gotta do because you don't.

You look pretty good. That's my goal body. Miring those traps, bro.

dis thread goin in my cope collection

>7 years

Attached: 2245BA02-B7C0-4F58-A022-AA8D6B956AFF.jpg (747x656, 449K)

>shoulders popping out on bench
FUCK!! I’ve had a few dislocations but never when benching. What the fuck bro thats terrifying. What happened? How bad was it??

Stop fapping stop cooming. Let your body reset.

Fucking hell man, eat some protein

What the fuck is this supposed to mean? Lifting heavy is the jey to getting jacked and compounds are all you need. You choose isolations based on your weak spots.

Programming, early life training, stress, job conditions, sleep, there’s a laundry list of reasons people make gains at different rates. You probably don’t even look that bad, you just have body dysmorphia from this place.

Just lift heavy, eat a lot, sleep a lot, dont stress urself and have sex. bro thats literally it

Upper/lower where u hit every muscle/big movement 2 to 3 times. Week and eat a lot of meat and carbs

If u dont get bigger idk play chess or do powerlifting

It’s not making it but the pursuit of making it that makes the man. How often does a man accomplish his dreams only to be left feeling unfulfilled with an unsatisfactory payoff or to be left depressed with nothing left to pursue? Some don’t even have dreams or goals to fight for and we all have one we can pursue till the end of our lives.

Look user in the pursuit of gains the joy needs to be derived in the journey not the destination. I know you're frustrated because you're not where you want to be or where you think you should be but you need to give yourself credit for the 7 years you've been grinding. You can still make it. You need to be honest with us but more importantly, yourself on what is hindering you from reaching your goals.

Are you training with intensity? Are you doing accessory work? Cardio? Keeping yourself motivated and accountable by varying exercises?

Physiques worth talking about take time. All the legends lift for decades.

Attached: 1568909006434.png (1280x1354, 1.99M)

based pic

Go bloat

Attached: 1566827756941.jpg (225x225, 16K)

sounds like you didn't even try bro