Is this worth the money

Is this worth the money

Attached: download (5).jpg (251x201, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

etsy.com/listing/651405470/dildo-hood-bdsm-hood-bondage-hood-fetish?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=gimp mask&ref=sr_gallery-1-3&frs=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

that's a big investment

for you

No, unless you want to cosplay as a MK ninja.

Not worth the money, do some research.

Dr. Pavel I’m cia
He wasn’t alone
Uh you don’t get to bring friends
They are not my friends
Don’t worry no charge for them
And why would I want them?
They were trying to grab your prize, they work for the mercenary, the masked man
Bane?
Ay
Get them on board I’ll call it in

Get this instead you fag.
etsy.com/listing/651405470/dildo-hood-bdsm-hood-bondage-hood-fetish?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=gimp mask&ref=sr_gallery-1-3&frs=1

Just breathe through your nose

If I pull this off, will you die?

Attached: download (1).png (451x447, 26K)

Is this what I think it is?

Attached: 1547214478855.jpg (770x1200, 260K)

it would be an extremely painful investment

Honestly, it depends where you ride.
If you're travelling through the centre of a major city then yes, get one. But only partially because off the car fumes. The real devil is microfibres from brake pads and tyre wear, that's what'll give you the cancer.

>Reminder that if you're in L O N D O N that when he was Mayor, Boris had the sensors for air quality monitors moved to positions where they would be partially obscured so they'd give inaccurate readings and he could say air quality was improved.

It would be extremely painful

Was being retarded part of your plan?

It looks fucking cool and i have acne so i can hide away. I might get one

>Boris Johnson
He is unironically worse than Trump. Even though Merkel is terrible as well she is still better than those two retards and I'm glad we have her for two more years it seems

TELL ME ABOUT user. WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK

You'll either look really fkn cool or like an edgy emo goth

based

it's not a gas mask retard.

Actual mountain hiker here
I dont know how this works, but if it simulates being in a high altitude, it is completely retarded and self-defeating, unless you wear it literally 24/7

high elevation is difficult due to reduced oxygen in the air itself. elevation masks dont reduce oxygen in the air but simply make it more difficult to breathe. they strain the lungs but not the blood cells

You’re a big guy

Also actual mountain climber here. Did the seven Summits.

Three masks are gay and dumb. Wearing them is like breathing through a straw. That's not at all like breathing at altitude.

If you actually want to simulate altitude get an altitude machine that'll pump low oxygen air into a tent or into a mask (which you can then use on a treadmill or bike or w/e). But that shit costs real money.