Mom caught me dry fasting again

>mom caught me dry fasting again

Attached: 1544928942871.jpg (474x526, 22K)

Just do what I did and pretend to go for pizza or some subway and just go to any public place and sit there for half an hour.

iktfb, my parents would yell at me to eat every day

>Your not eating breakfast user? What, why, are you feeling ill or is that one of your silly diets? You need a good breakfast to have strength throughout the day!

Based mom who is correct

If you dont like her bitching you around, why dont you knock her out?
Oh nvm, you cant because you're starving

or you could just tell anyone that questions you to mind their fucking business as it has nothing to do with them what you eat or don't eat

Yeah, love all that insuline release and energy that's spent on digesting, they really make me feel strong af

fatty cope

Well she is correct if anything you should skip dinner.

ask that bitch what she thinks body fat is for then when she inevitably answers incorrectly whip your dick out and tell her body fat is excess energy stored for later use when food is scarce but since we not longer live in the fucking jungle and don't have to hunt for food and we experience an abundance rather than scarcity which leads to easy fat gain thus we must take proactive steps in order to replicate the struggles we would face in the wild which includes being unsuccessful in our attempts to obtain food and therefore must subsist from out fat stores from time to time.

then cunt punt that bitch while 360ing handstanding out of the room

have breakfast is literally the most boomer tier meme ever

D-did she find your dry-fasting jar?

Dude wtf, she's my mom

>mom found the salts stashed in my room

Attached: 1526598043342.jpg (337x372, 23K)

some people have to learn the hard way

>sister found the emergency whey stash

Attached: 1338525092922.jpg (328x277, 19K)

Lol rule 2

tfw mom found the dry fasting box

>dad found the creatine syringe
FUCK FUCK FUCK

I think it comes from the assumption that during the night you are skipping a meal, because you tend to be hungry. So in order to compensate for the loss, the breakfast is kind of important.

What I have noticed is, when I go to bed hungry, I wake up not so hungry. But if I eat before sleep, I wake up hungry.

Atleast your guys parents care about you

Mom literally found my salts and sent me an angry text about the dangers of fasting lmao. I can't be mad at her for caring about me though

This is now an autistic parent thread
>OTHER PARENTS DON'T CARE FOR THEIR CHILDREN user, THEY LET THEM DO WHATEVER THEY WANT AND THEY END UP DEAD ON THE STREETS
>THAT'S RIGHT, EXERCISE CAUSED YOUR UTI, NOW EAT MORE FUCKING ICE CREAM
Atleast she's been put to her fucking place, all she can do now is compliment my lean gains, cause they will bitch while you're carving, but afterwards they cannot tell the statue to stop when it's better than them.

Attached: EE6OFrEWkAAgN3n.jpg (239x209, 10K)

kek