IM NOT GONNA MAKE IT CUZ IM A HARDGAINER...

IM NOT GONNA MAKE IT CUZ IM A HARDGAINER, NO MATTER WHICH PROGRAM I DO I CAN NEVER REACH TEH HOLY GRAILZ OF LIFTING 100KG BENCH PRESS
pic related is my goal body but im a hardgainer so fuck that im about to flip out, seriiously imma snap and go into the forest and scream out my rage for a while I JUST WANT TO BENCH PRESS 100KG

Attached: the ideal body of a homo sapiens.jpg (753x960, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/2AQdKLS.jpg
humankinetics.com/excerpts/excerpts/neuromuscular-adaptations-to-strength-training
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hardgainer isn't a real thing, stop being a pussy and eat more

but im 191 lbs

This. I thought it had died together with the body type thing. I guess I were wrong

Attached: phosdisgusted.png (512x512, 269K)

Cringe and bluepilled
Leave and never come back you fucking sad cunt, you fucking r9k refugees and polfags ruined this board

Attached: EF0FDED5-2BED-436C-80B2-89E5F3E2A841.jpg (628x360, 24K)

Fuck off you pathetic lanklet faggot, just eat more you crying cunt, drink more cum if you have to, you will fucking make it, you hear me?
t. 6'5" hardgainer with an actual willpower

but i legitimately cant gain muscle

you need 3 things to build muscle: progressive tension overload (aka lifting not fucking around in the gym), food, and rest

Hnng hardgain your cock into my ass bby.
You won't need muscle where we're going kek

Attached: dia_sweat.jpg (644x422, 69K)

you probably need to do SS, and do it correctly. for a beginner most of your strength gains will come from CNS adaptation, this means your body becoming more efficient at using the muscle you already have. once your muscle are all wired up properly (form is obviously critical here) increasing load will signal your body to build more muscle. then its just about giving it the time and materials to do so

How long can you go on linear progression?

Attached: anime girl reaction image confused que.png (386x334, 81K)

just eat bruh lol

Post body

Attached: AB3FFCF8-131B-4FAD-8ED9-DD7B234B7AF8.jpg (1242x1227, 1.13M)

that's an unanswerable question. you progress until your form turns to shit, not because the form police will come for you but because bad form means you're using compensatory muscles instead of pushing the target muscle further so you will only get false "strength" gains and no actual increased musculature

Based coomer too soggybrained to see thats OPs goal not OP

100 kg bench should be achieved within 7 months of lifting

>52510254
go to the dollar sotre get a shit ton of shhare size m&&ms and just eat bags of them fast food OMAD bulking its easy as shit

That CNS bro science bullshit is retarded. You don't know what you're talking about.

this, you propably just suck at bp form.

yeah total bullshit lol. brain connected to muscles? what a retard

i.imgur.com/2AQdKLS.jpg
Your turn.

Attached: bortz_ass3.jpg (688x1000, 259K)

no
>humankinetics.com/excerpts/excerpts/neuromuscular-adaptations-to-strength-training

scroll down to the graph if the words make the space behind your eyes hurt

>CNS bro science

Attached: 1568748313359.gif (200x200, 3.89M)

Imagine pros taking about mind muscle connection. What do they know!

Based gem poster

Attached: IMG_20190921_105808.jpg (1080x1000, 109K)

2 years on SS

Attached: ECxcOdRU8AAjgf3.jpg (722x1061, 69K)

Fuck off Ethan your content sucks now.

Attached: red_alex_awaken.png (684x392, 462K)

If that's you then nice butt user

Attached: B1E34D67-9F31-41DD-ABCA-4E274ED1B210.jpg (1200x1200, 99K)

>no time stamp
Oh ok. Well here’s a picture of me hitting a sick crucifix pose
The reason you won’t is because you’re actually obese

Attached: 9F7A3ACF-B139-4EBE-9903-C8579399AD50.jpg (609x363, 53K)

what's there to connect to, his head is fucking watermelon

Thx gemposter

This is more than enough to get all the pussy you'll ever need.

>hurr muh timestamp
>what are reverse image searches
Why the fuck would I have a Jow Forums timestamp for pics I send to my grindr matches? Idiot.

Attached: DEB24631-1D22-42D5-8500-6DD9391D4CFF.jpg (3264x2448, 838K)

CNS development is not what "noob gains" are you retarded faggots. Stop repeating this bullshit just because it's what you've heard.

>instead of clicking the link and learning something ill just repeat some bullshit because its what ive heard
ok then

That proves exactly what I said, retard. Noob gains are not attributed to "CNS adaptation". Yes, doing the same movements over time will affect muscle fiber recruitment, that's pretty common sense, but that doesn't mean every new lifter experiencing gains is only making gains because of that.

did you read the graph? cns adaptation kicks in before hypertrophy.. it shows exactly what youre arguing against

OPs pic isn’t of OP

Post in pounds you nigger

Eat more, sleep more.
>but I always sleep six hours and never had a problem
You're used to feeling tired. Everybody needs 8 hours.
>but I already eat a lot
Still probably not enough. I'm 5'10" and didn't get significant gains until I started eating 3500+ calories a day. If you're taller than that, you'll need to hit it harder. Might also be confusing "unhealthy" and "high calorie" (they are not always one and the same).

just convert it nigga

That's 2pl8 my guy

fpbp and /thread

No fucking shit?

What's your training history and what's your programming like?
What is your diet like? Have you gained/lost weight?
How is your bodycomposition? Waist size, not pants size?

I'm not arguing for hypertrophy you idiot. Beginner gains aren't from hypertrophy either.

Attached: artgallery.jpg (800x450, 88K)

but you're over 6'0, so you look like a skinny twink until you reach 225+

>tfw considerably taller and way is lighter
I guess there is no hope huh

your goal body is that of an untrained average guy? might wanna set your goals a little bit higher buddy

>Those delts
HNNNNG

Why are you such a slut gemposter, your strike zone is a mile wide