I'm thinking about copping pic related

I'm thinking about copping pic related.
Is it worth looking like an autist for more gains?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-23-10-23-46-855_com.amazon.mShop.android.shopping.png (720x1520, 336K)

You aren't going to get any gains with that, it takes months of having it on 24/7 (to simulate high altitude) to adapt your body

If you wear it while working out it will do absolutely nothing for you.

If you want to increase your red blood cell count/VO2 just hold your breath while doing cardio.

Before anyone gives me shit, how is this any different than swimming where you hold your breath while doing strokes?

Is literally a BDSM torture device for fetishists who want to act disgusting in public.

Unless you're trying to harness hamon, don't do it you fucking tard

The idea is good but having plastic shit that close to your airways can not be good. Even worse when you sweat a lot

hot

TELL ME ABOUT GAINS, WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK

Instead of spending money on some shit that isnt going to work, spend your money moving to higher elevation so it actually does something. Or buy that shit like a moron, whatever. I'm not your mom.

It doesn't really mimic high altitude training so no you won't be getting any extra gains in terms of muscles or strength.
However it can help you improve your cardio, you can think about it like plastic that will make it harder to breathe because that's what really is.

You're a brainlet for fundamentally not understanding the point of these.

Emulating high altitude is for endurance and stamina purposes, something that an athlete that needs to spend countless months preparing for live play with.
It would have a very minimal, if at all, impact on your ability to gain muscle or grow in any capacity, and the """"acclimation"""" to high altitude breathing for you would be fucking wasted because you're not an athlete and thus won't be continuously operating in an environment where your stamina is going to be tested, i.e. you'll just revert back to normal oxygenation levels.

I've seen absolute retards walk into the gym with these, step on a treadmill and start going into a run, and then completely fucking gas themselves 15 minutes later and do nothing in terms of a workout because of it.

These are the biggest fucking meme ever for non-athletes, and a complete waste of money.

>$30 to essentially put tape over your mouth

BANE?

kek

*SNAP*
HE DIDNT HAVE VERY GOOD DEADLIFT FORM

Attached: 09DA5962-5E54-4FDB-BA83-2E476D602D48.jpg (757x720, 107K)

>nobody cared who i was until i put on the mass

Attached: BBVPO00.jpg (624x520, 29K)

lmao, just breathe less

>falling for marketing and buying something thats free
you can restrict your breathing with zero equipment. run lift etc with only nasal breathing, exact same benefits and you dont look like a tryhard

Attached: hamon training.jpg (1280x720, 141K)

ACTIVE MEWING WHILE LIFTING

Attached: 64110B09-B99B-4A6B-BB69-C5C5F9B8FA12.png (558x614, 60K)

Speaks in pneumothorax

It doesn't even do that. Breathing through a straw isn't like being at altitude.

Get an altitude tent if you want to acclimate (somewhat)

Hardest I've laughed all day

They do fuck all for simulating high altitude training, but may have an impact on training the respiratory muscles

Chris don't be gay even if you are in commiefornia

better yet, do it with a plastic bag over your head

The question is why. If youre a professional athlete, firefighter, or marathon runner sure go for it. If youre just some nigga who works in IT, why would you make a spectacle of yourself. Train harder, run or swim for longer, dont cosplay as subzero at the gym, you just look like an ass.

it doesnt help at all. you have to be at an oxygen concentration deficit ALL THE TIME if you want your body to compensate by increasing red blood cell count and stuff. these masks are a fucking meme that make your workout harder but dont actually induce any positive training effects. if you really want to improve your cardio fast, go live in a high altitude area for a few years

This is literally the opposite of what you want to do. You only get high altitude benefits in the bloodstream from spending most of your time, i.e. 16 hours a day, in a high altitude environment. Then when you train, you want more oxygen, not less, so that you can work out harder and exhaust muscles better. They have recent studies on this where living in high altitudes and training in low altitudes is better than living+training high, living+training low, or especially living low+training high.
Using one of these masks will not improve your blood, and it restricts your ability to exhaust your muscles as hard by bottlenecking your oxygen intake. Therefore it is the worst possible solution. It'd be better to wear the mask literally all the time EXCEPT in the gym.

This shit doesn't do anything for u not a thing, just do hard cardio go ham go crazy go baby go monke go goopy

this shit is as useless as waist trainers

the only people I see using this are smelly black dudes that shadow box in the gym and short, builtfat mexicans that work out in packs of 5