THE BUGENHAGEN

Dare I say he is /ourguy/?

Attached: RESPECT THE STASH.jpg (540x540, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-NQwyAJ-hxI
youtube.com/watch?v=Krs83GDm800&
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

roids and lies. he is a faggot.

Yes

>roids
Hello Blaha

His physique is pretty consistent, but he is in the WWE, so who knows.

I like you Eric but stop spamming please.

Bro I am Dutch.

Yeah and I'm Harrigan

based bugez is indeed our guy. watch these videos and tell me with a straight face that he isn't natural.

youtube.com/watch?v=-NQwyAJ-hxI
youtube.com/watch?v=Krs83GDm800&

His a Cringy loud childish roided faggot, fuck off homo

Nippard is a better fake natty

This. If bugez was fake natty, the psychoanalyst fags would have picked it up by now

Niptard cucked out to VG and now his woman is fat. He didn't make it.

Bugenhagen is an absolute Chad and is most definitely /ourguy/. I really don't care if he's on steroids.

His advice to "specialize" in a lift is really good. Every time I see a beginner fail is because he's doing 16 different exercises badly and not improving anything. For post novices, every time I've seen people decide "fuck it, I'm not going to deadlift while trying to get my squat up" it works. Works way better than trying in vain to get both up at any quick pace, then accumulating so much stress that it fucks every lift up and they go on cycle because they think they hit the natty limit at 3.5pl8 squat.

>no acne
>consistent routine
>in the WWE's wrestling school and isn't their top guy (only top guys get to roid, like The Rock)
Saying it a thousand times doesn't make it true.

Have you mastered the zercher?

This. He’s def clean but if he roided I wouldn’t give a fuck, if he roided he could probably be Mr. Olympia

one of the only fitness personalities who is actually entertaining. vast majority are just buff nerds with no character

He's been lifting since like 2002 or some shit. I totally believe he's natty (besides the

he managed my training through patreon deal while back ago

it was pretty good

Prohormone shit he accidentally took as a noob lifter

Fuck phoneposting

Regardless of his Juicedness, he is 100% /ourguy/. He is literally a perfect human being and was even before the juice.

not OP but I'm sitting at a measly 225 Zercher squat

His training philosophy is literally the only method that has allowed me to get continuous gains. I wasted hella time making no gains doing 5x5. Switch to his shit and all my lifts exploded

ITS A FUCKING MINDSET

>he doesn't zercher deadlift

Attached: 1561686501266.png (612x676, 258K)

Where are his routines and shit listed?

he basically says to pump one exercise for weeks until you progress on it, neglecting all other exercises.
like deadlifting for a month straight or benching etc.